It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plans underway to chip newborns!?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Ran across this article and it sent chills up my spine. I know that the thought of being chipped relates directly to the police state we're all aware is coming. If you remember it being said a while back that the major selling point of the implant was to keep tabs on the elderly or the mentally handicapped from "wandering too far from the watering hole" so to speak.

Regarding plans to microchip newborns, Dr. Kilde said the U.S. has been moving in this direction "in secrecy."

She added that in Sweden, Prime Minister Olof Palme gave permission in 1973 to implant prisoners, and Data Inspection's ex-Director General Jan Freese revealed that nursing-home patients were implanted in the mid-1980s. The technology is revealed in the 1972:47 Swedish state report, Statens Officiella Utradninger.

Are you prepared to live in a world in which every newborn baby is micro-chipped? And finally are you ready to have your every move tracked, recorded and placed in Big Brother's data bank? According to the Finnish article, distributed to doctors and medical students, time is running out for changing the direction of military medicine and mind control technology, ensuring the future of human freedom.

"Implanted human beings can be followed anywhere. Their brain functions can be remotely monitored by supercomputers and even altered through the changing of frequencies," wrote Dr. Kilde. "Guinea pigs in secret experiments have included prisoners, soldiers, mental patients,handicapped children, deaf and blind people, homosexuals, single women, the elderly, school children, and any group of people considered "marginal" by the elite experimenters. The published experiences of prisoners in Utah State Prison, for example, are shocking to the conscience.
source

Sure sign of the "mark of the beast", just too bad the mark would be given to those who don't even have a choice, yet. Very chilling to think that this is actually going on right under our noses, wouldn't you agree?

Babies and the elderly now... you next!

[edit on 1/9/2007 by Infoholic]

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 11:48 PM
link   
dude seriously
its all the dutchs' fault anyway!

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I wonder if these chips could cause someone to confess to something the individual did not do or cause people to think they saw something they didn't.

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I work in a field that installs GPS units into commercial vehicles to track their employees. I know first hand how much information can be achieved just by a simple vehicle unit. Knowing that our own government has technology at least 20 years ahead of us. It is entirely possible that they are still experimenting with these chips even now. The problem would be, what would be their legal recourse to implant every child?

How can our government try to convince the country to chip their kids for no reason other than the tracking of data to their servers for whatever purpose?

I can see them sneaking these into a few "unsavory" individuals, but I don't ever see how they can sneak this past the public eye.

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 04:39 AM
link   
this idea seems ludicrous to me. while it is in all respects feasibly possible, i cannot imagine an entire nation(one that is slowly but surely releasing itself from the grasp of evangelicals and other spewers of propaganda) allowing something like this to happen.

as many people as you may think there are in "secretive power" there are still billions upon billions that simply enjoy their lives, not concerning themselves with things of "global importance"

i think it's impossible to control the globe with a police-state, no one in their right minds would ever go for it, and if so, i reserve the right to preserve my honor by never following what someone with false power thinks i should. humans always have the right to a choice, no matter what the situation

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 07:00 AM
link   
You guys are completely forgetting the COST of an operation like that.

Those microchips wouldnt be cheap - neither would the tracking equipment, the staff, the maintenance etc.

Forget the moral dilemma (we all know politicians have loose morals anyway) its the financial dilemma that would sink this idea.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ezekiel

Those microchips wouldnt be cheap - neither would the tracking equipment, the staff, the maintenance etc.

Forget the moral dilemma (we all know politicians have loose morals anyway) its the financial dilemma that would sink this idea.

I disagree with you Ezekiel.

May 12, 2002 The VeriChip is expected to sell for about $200, but the price will undoubtedly be reduced as Americans leave the pasture and flock to be chipped. If used as a National ID Chip, the government will undoubtedly use tax money to pick up the cost of any tagging process.
source

Sure, the initial costs of the chip will be a bit much (maybe a couple hundred dollars), but as depicted by this article, the cost will drop as anything would with the "supply and demand". Mass produced chips... lots of people that want to please the government (whichever one that would be)... government funding (we all know that money is a bogus idea, which would make it an infinite supply)... and the fact that technology decreases in price as time goes on...

The greatest cost of the entire grand scheme would be the "reader" technology. But... possibly only a few readers would be needed? Who knows?

[edit on 1/12/2007 by Infoholic]

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 12:11 PM
link   
one reason i would never bring someone into this world. parents in the future will just have no say whatsoever over there child, the world will be based on profiling, and the kids will be shoved into what area the profiler thinks right, even though the kids may not know what is happening at all.

personally i think they are chipping all kids in the west already.

can you imagine how much experimenting has gone on to get us to this stage when they are openly talking about it.

just reminds me of that vid on the net of that sciencetist that controls that bull with a remote control, that was decades ago. also with directed energy technologies as well today, the 1984 world is more scary than what mr blair(his real name) wrote about in his books.

i know of someone in england who is monitored 24 hours a day since 1992, everything he thinks is given out to people, all the people around him know it is going on. can you imagine that has been going on since 1992, so how far has these technologies got since. before anyone asks, this person case is well known to the people who know him, he cannot do anything or think anything without people knowing it.

the world here today is scary but tomorrow it will be worse, just imagine everyone being monitored like that all the time, throughout there lifes.

just imagine to yourselfs what it will be like to never to be able to think to yourself in private, thought police are already here.

like i say above tomorrows world is all about profiling, and if you think something wrong which may not be liked it may ruin your life forever, and you may not understand what happend to your life at all.

[edit on 12-1-2007 by andy1033]

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Do you think that they can use electrical signals or frequencies to turn us into zombies who will worship the image of the Beast?

Maybe that's why the bible says once you receive it your damned.

Don't accept the mark of the beast.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ezekiel

Why wouldn't it be feasible?

We have billions to spend on wars and other crap, don't we?

This is very possible in my opinion.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sacreligion
this idea seems ludicrous to me. while it is in all respects feasibly possible, i cannot imagine an entire nation(one that is slowly but surely releasing itself from the grasp of evangelicals and other spewers of propaganda) allowing something like this to happen.

as many people as you may think there are in "secretive power" there are still billions upon billions that simply enjoy their lives, not concerning themselves with things of "global importance"

i think it's impossible to control the globe with a police-state, no one in their right minds would ever go for it, and if so, i reserve the right to preserve my honor by never following what someone with false power thinks i should. humans always have the right to a choice, no matter what the situation

Why does it seem ludicrous?

No one forces you to get a drivers licenses do they?

But without one, it would be very hard to do a lot of things.

I believe this chip is moving in the same direction, it will become something that everyone needs, like a drivers license.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 12:27 PM
link   
yep, but no one has a choice of not getting it. if you are born today they are probably putting it into kids already, if they are talking about it.

at the end of the day you may be right, if they chip you they could in theory create an illusion in your mind and imagery, that depicts what they want.

just imagine to yourselfs how much experimentation must of gone on to get to where they publicily say they are going to chip everyone, this stuff must be going on for years.

thoughts and images are just electrical potentials in the human brain, if a chip connects to your nervous system than it has a link to your brain, and can in theory be used as a reciever for what info they want you to recieve.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Very scary stuff; they say everything we see, touch,smell, hear, taste are electrical signals interpreted by our brain, if they could somehow change our signals, then they can do what they want to us like you said, kinda like The Matrix.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 12:42 PM
link   
just imagine drinking water and somehow it ends up you think it tastes like piss, even though its normal to everyone else. or you think one thing that may be considered wrong, and for the rest of your life you may be labeled a potential murderer or rapist or something.

thoughts are not facts, all of us think an awfull load of rubbish at times, and how can someone interpret what a person means and does not mean.

the potentail in your brain of all these signals can be simulated, and transmitted back to you in theory.

or just imagine waking up every moring with severe pains, and you goto the docotor and nothing is wrong with you except, they are transmitting into the brain so it creates the electrical stimulation that creates that pain that is not really there.

or just imagine if they do not like you they could make sure your child in always in the wrong brain wave state for learning, so the child even though would be smart, ends up with no education, and considered by society as a loser.

do people want to bring kids into a world where this will in theory could happen, just make sure if you have kids in the future you do not upset the wrong person, because with these technologies they could in theory do anything to you, or your loved ones.

ALWAYS REMEMBER THE WORLD OF TOMORROW IS ALL ABOUT PROFILING.

your kids and grand children will not be allowed to think like we do today, even though people will still believe in freewill, there will be none.

new topics

top topics

join