It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Colonies on Moon,Mars,Venus+Aliens+911,Divided by NWO=Behold A Pale Horse Video by Bill Cooper

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Just wanted to know what your opinion was of the movie?

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   
excellent flick
got my mind running

i've actually had a chance to talk to a friend thats read the actual book, he said that was very good as well, i'll have to check it out

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   
To back up the video "Behold a pale Horse" the new video confirms high level "Coming Out" so to speak on the valid truth.

Here's the link : ufo-movies.com...

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   
what the name of the book is ?

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I thought it was a rather interesting movie, but it makes me wonder though if there is something of fact in the seemingly endless list of people apparently silenced under suspect situations for speaking there version[s] of the"Truth" .

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Only The Winners See The End Of War- PHARAOH1133

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Of posting? this post has hints that I should not talk about this subject?
Is it really too scary to even talk about, should I fear being killed for talking about this? Are there people out there who want to kill people for talking about Certain subjects?

Maybe this is why we have the second amendment?

Your views and thoughts?

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Time I post this thread up, being my life has now been threatened, so look at my other thread too, now I have been told my life is in danger, so I posting this thread also, what the heck, if their going to kill me I might as well get the word out.
Don't worry I got back up with strap.

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jiffy

Originally posted by Rockpuck
Do you think that the NWO types would build a prison camp, with furnaces and the like and then leave it unmaned with no guards and allow people with crappy video cameras to stroll around taking pictures?

Right.

Mothballed for now, soon they'll be greased up and tuned up ready for customers!!!

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Thanks PHARAOH1133.

Been following Bill Cooper for just over a year now and have seen his lecture(s) many many times and am happy to have read Behold a Pale Horse (the biggest selling underground book of all time) too.

The structures on the moon surely have to open people's eyes. Even (Navy) Clementine lunar satellite images can verify some anomalies that do not belong. Eg:
www.cmf.nrl.navy.mil... ensor=UVVIS&filter=415_nm
(Apologies for size of link. Will have to learn how to cut them down!!!)

IMO, Cooper distanced himself from ET theory in his final years, not because I believe he thought it was a hoax, but due to the massive disinformation campaign waged against him. I beleive he was set up with certain documents which he later found out were fraudulent so had to concentrate his efforts on the Illuminati and NWO to try and salvage his reputation.
Clinton via a White House memo apparently called Cooper the most dangerous man on US radio. Cooper's response was that this was the biggest compliment he had ever received. Touché Mr Cooper!

If you are still into Bill C, watch Behold a Pale Horse (plus others) again and then watch all of Phil Schneider's lectures too on vid google. The similarities are striking in what they have to say (although Schneider had first hand experience, whereas Cooper never actually saw any ET's, just photos, classified documents etc) Remember both patriots are now DEAD. Both believed Oklahoma was an inside job. Interestingly Schneider even mentions a mini nuke and/or THERMITE that could have been used to bring down the building This was back in 1995. He committed 'suicide' early in 1996.

DUMB's are real.

I may be wrong but people should at least be aware of these two people and what they tried to warn us about (ie the NWO). Are their lives not worth 4h 40 mins of your time? How about 20 mins per day then?

It is easy to discredit people when they are not alive to defend themselves.

Cooper on bin Laden BEFORE 9/11
youtube.com...

[edit on 17-8-2007 by cams]

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by PHARAOH1133
Is this why things are happenning the way they are?
For those who have watched this video please give me your comments.
For those who have not, please watch the video then submitted your opinions.

Thank You
PHARAOH1133

Video Link: video.google.com...

Thank you PHARAOH1133 I am going to download this from Torrent and watch it little by little when I have time besides, I want a cleaner copy so I can see some of the raw footage of the Kenedy Assasination.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   

The second idea, that our government may have cut a deal with "aliens", was just
plumb dumb. It was so dumb, that William Cooper, one of those who adopted this story,
changed his tune the moment he bought a copy of my first edition, with the idea that he
could abandon his old stuff and take credit for my claim of "exclusively human origin",
so long as he never cited my book or told anyone that I had 'converted' him to the idea,
but people noticed anyway, drat it! But Cooper still doesn't get it.

Page 113
www.scribd.com...

Page 112 sort of sets the scene.

Yes I have heard Mr Cooper on videos and recognized his agenda as the
link started.
Its all lies about Aliens.
The reason, to hide the man made UFO and the Free Energy Technology
of Tesla and others.
Funding for confusion and chaos and lies is one big payoff but is
hurting us in wasteful money schemes that don't work.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join