It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Colonies on Moon,Mars,Venus+Aliens+911,Divided by NWO=Behold A Pale Horse Video by Bill Cooper

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Is this why things are happenning the way they are?
For those who have watched this video please give me your comments.
For those who have not, please watch the video then submitted your opinions.

Thank You
PHARAOH1133

Video Link: video.google.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 08:23 PM
link   
A FOUR HOUR LONG VIDEO! holy waste of time batman! Can we get the readers digest verson or the clifnotes on this please?

Thousands of people have been bored to death by this guy and thats why no one (according to this guy) has disproved him.

Can you give a link to a choped up version of this thats easier to digest in smaller portions?

Not putting you down or anything pharaoh but dang dude I don't have the time of day to spend 4 hours on listining to this rant.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   
We need to be aware of the truth about what is really going on, we don't want to end up as slaves in the NWO.
So if you choose not to watch it lets just assume that it is true, and if your really interesting in your future, we need to act, and act now before it is too late.

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Actualy I would like to watch it but I don't have 4 hours to spend on a single video.

Perhaps you can enlighten me on what it contains. Just a brief summary of what is going on. I have a pretty good idea of the everest sized amount of BS the government is doing. But I would like to hear your take on this.

as my name says it all What U KNO?

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Imagine a giant 1 million piece puzzle that we are attempting to put together, there are a few pieces put together forming some kind of picture but we are blindfolded and can't find any of the pieces, so we have to get on our hands and knees to search for them on the floor, once we find a piece we are allowed to peek through our blindfold and view the piece and try to figure out where it needs to fit in the overall picture, but at the same time we have others around us who don't like the fact that we are beginning to see what the picture is starting to look like, they try to lead us in the wrong directions looking for the pieces and treat us like we are servants, we are their slaves and they control us through our money system, except we are becoming too powerful and we are multiplying too fast, so now that the masters have everything they need from us including life extention, they figure out that if they don't exterminate us soon they will be killed themselves, so they build FEMA prison concentration death camps to take us to just like in Nazi Germany, you see we are living in 1933 Germany right now here in the U.S. Hitler is rising and world war three is beginning, you see it's all a game, a game of survival, the way you and I win, is to figure out how we can pull the blindfold off and quickly finish the puzzle so we can see what the picture is, so we can protect ourselves and our familiies so we don't have to burn in the gas chambers. There is a revolution coming and we need to prepare to survive it. Good luck to you my friend and I hope this explains it all to you it's the shortest best way I can explain it to you in a brief way.

[edit on 10-1-2007 by PHARAOH1133]

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 10:52 PM
link   
4 hours is a big chunk of time to invest watching a video, just because of someone else's say so and without a good summary.

I will say that Bill Cooper is considered to be a big name in the world of conspiracy. I am not too familiar with his work though.

Here is a 1 hour radio show that discusses his ideas and what ended up happening to him, including some clips from his broadcasts.

www.uga.edu...

Might be a good think to burn to a cd or put on your ipod and listen to in your car or on the train.

Thats a little bit easier to listen to than a 4 hour video. Its from a conspiracy and paranormal radio show called OutThere. Really good show. Here is their website with other episodes.

OutThere

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 11:33 PM
link   
to bad he didn't scane the book and email it to everyone...
like a smart person would. hmmm im going to hold onto it myself and not make copy's thats probably the stupidest thing you could do.

jeez....

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I did not know this guy was murdered sends shivers down my spin, I listened to the radio show and enjoyed it, infact I'm still listening to another broadcast, again thanks for the link

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by PHARAOH1133
Imagine a giant 1 million piece puzzle that we are attempting to put together, there are a few pieces put together forming some kind of picture but we are blindfolded and can't find any of the pieces, so we have to get on our hands and knees to search for them on the floor, once we find a piece we are allowed to peek through our blindfold and view the piece and try to figure out where it needs to fit in the overall picture, but at the same time we have others around us who don't like the fact that we are beginning to see what the picture is starting to look like, they try to lead us in the wrong directions looking for the pieces and treat us like we are servants, we are their slaves and they control us through our money system, except we are becoming too powerful and we are multiplying too fast, so now that the masters have everything they need from us including life extention, they figure out that if they don't exterminate us soon they will be killed themselves, so they build FEMA prison concentration death camps to take us to just like in Nazi Germany, you see we are living in 1933 Germany right now here in the U.S. Hitler is rising and world war three is beginning, you see it's all a game, a game of survival, the way you and I win, is to figure out how we can pull the blindfold off and quickly finish the puzzle so we can see what the picture is, so we can protect ourselves and our familiies so we don't have to burn in the gas chambers. There is a revolution coming and we need to prepare to survive it. Good luck to you my friend and I hope this explains it all to you it's the shortest best way I can explain it to you in a brief way.

[edit on 10-1-2007 by PHARAOH1133]

well about two and a half years ago I lived in a FEMA trialer park for about a year and a half. This was shortly after Hurricane Charly threw my house into the peace river in Punta Gorda Florida.

I have to say if they are going to set up concentration camps they have the way wrong people doing it. FEMA is without a doubt the most disorganized agency I have ever come across. I think the government would do better if they used Department of Corrections people instead of FEMA. FEMA couldent keep track of anyone let allone keep anyone in. (Thank the gods) I didnt live in FEMA City outside Punta Gorda I lived in FEMA Village in Arcadia. FEMA City in Punta Gorda was ripe with theves, drugs, prostitution. The whole gambit of illicit activities that the FEMA officials were ill equiped to deal with.

Back on topic. I am interested in how all the peices fit together. I am sure that there is a reason for everything and everything is connected to each other. One conspiracy enevidably leads to annother and so on and so forth. But how they all work is a mystery. I am not convinced that there are too many people that have all the information and I am sure there are missing pecies to this puzzle.

The only way a secret can be kept between two people is if one of them is dead.

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 12:50 AM
link   
My sister lived three blocks from the beach in Gulfport Miss., so I know everything about what it's like.

Here's a video link to a tour of a FEMA camp (The Extermination type with creamation ovens)

Plus a list of just how many of them there are across the U.S.

Video link : video.google.com...

REX 84 = (FEMA CAMP) Articles on locations, etc... Link : www.mindfully.org...

[edit on 14-1-2007 by PHARAOH1133]

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 01:48 AM
link   
The top administration are members of the CFR which is a commies org.

here are the video links :

#1 : video.google.com...

#2 : video.google.com...

Remember Cheney admitted he was chairman of the CFR but only admitted it later after the elections.

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 09:41 PM
link   
here are the links : www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 02:15 AM
link   

You have voted PHARAOH1133 for the Way Above Top Secret award.
You have two more votes this month.

I have just finished watching the entire 4hr 39min 55 sec. video, by Bill Cooper, Feb. 1991.

How dare anyone call this video a waste of time! You don't have time to waste to not gather the information provided in this video. You can't afford not to see it.

If anything is a waste of time it is everyone across the globe that would willingly allow these things to continue and to happen.

This has got to be the best video I have seen... ever. This video ranks above Aaron Russo's: America, Freedom to Fascism, because this video actually encompasses the "Freedom to Fascism" idea...

The big shocker that came to me, and forced me to watch the video (after going back to the beginning) was discussing and showing proof that President Kennedy was assassinated by his driver... THE SECRET SERVICE!!! As Jackie K. was trying to get out of the car, her bodyguard (Secret Service) pushed her back in. There's proof in this video.

Through this video, Bill Cooper, provides definitive information about how the Illuminati are working to bring the New World Order upon us. Documentation proves this to be in the works since... forever.

This video discusses secret technologies that the government has been working on, mind control, and military advancements beyond our comprehension.

Bill discusses UFO's... how it is in fact a tactic by our government(s) to get us to willingly give up our sovereignty, rights, freedoms, liberties... everything... to make way to unite every nation, globally, under one government.

Bill discusses how the Illuminati have headed think tanks that would solve the world population problem. They (the Illuminati and those associated) have created the "Group of Rome", of which has determined there are only 2 solutions to stop global overpopulation. The two solutions they had (have) are:

1) Birth rate solution - find ways to "slow" the global birth rate. In the video it wasn't discussed exactly what those way "could" have been, but just looking at our world today, I imagine can imagine birth control pills, vasectomies, abortions, abstinence, etc.

2) Death rate solution - find ways to "speed" the global death rate as quickly as "humanely" possible. The most obvious way under this solution is war. Other ways discussed are the cashless societies (no money - no food, home, etc) and such as famine and pestilence, which goes hand in hand with the cashless society.

It was discussed about how 3rd world countries have already pledged their "natural resources" as a means to repay their debts to the world banks, in order to meet the needs of the New World Order.

A 3rd and less discussed solution (Illuminati were hoping the 1st two would work, then the 3rd wouldn't be needed) was colonizing outer space, and there is documented proof of colonizing the moon as of the mid to late 60's. Photos were shown of "buildings" and excavations on the moon, that NASA mistakenly published in a book (I can't remember the book, I'll have to watch the video again). There's even photos of terraced landscapes on Mars, for Christ's sake.

Bill noted a couple Bills that were passed through the 100th Congress (I'll have to watch the video again) that legalized slave labor, declaring Martial Law, and a few other odds n ends. However, Bill did mention, as I completely agree with... The only reason they haven't been able to achieve this *yet*, is because the American people still have the 2nd Amendment right to bear arms.

Bill, God rest his soul, hit the nail right on the head. The fault of what is happening to us all today, is our own fault. "We" created this(ese) government(s), and we have allowed them to run around with more freedom then we have. They, the elected government bodies, work for us. We do not work for them. Americans have become so relaxed at letting the government do what they want, and not check on their work, that the government has easily sent us down the road to doom.

I believe one of the final notes Bill made, was that the New World Order will become finalized when the strife in the middle east ceases.

I agree with this video, 100%, and it is very disturbing to me. I hope everyone takes time out of their day to view this video, and then do something to take a stand, before it is too late.

Get up. Get educated. Get out. Get to more people.

PHARAOH1133.....
Superb Thread.

[edit on 1/15/2007 by Infoholic]

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I know the movie is long but we need to get more people to take the time to watch it, it was made in 1991, and in my view is a revelation to which what is exactly happenning now, Bill Cooper was murdered for his patriotic messages he gave us, he knew that he was going to be killed and was shot by government police shortly after 911.

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Do you think that the NWO types would build a prison camp, with furnaces and the like and then leave it unmaned with no guards and allow people with crappy video cameras to stroll around taking pictures?

Right.

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
Do you think that the NWO types would build a prison camp, with furnaces and the like and then leave it unmaned with no guards and allow people with crappy video cameras to stroll around taking pictures?

Right. Especially when not too many people care about them, or more importantly, people don't know what they are.

If everyone knew what they were and why they were there, no one in America would want them to continue to stand, thus making it necessary to man them.

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Here's the link : prisonplanet.tv...

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   
um ya i have to agree they were built for a reason and they are closely connected to the railroads for a reason as well, were they built for nothing at all?

step outta that comfort zone and connect the dots

"There exists in this country a plot to enslave every man woman and child. Before I leave this high and noble office, I intend to expose this plot."
- President John F. Kennedy - 7 days before he was assassinated

"Beware the leader that beats the drums of war in order to whip the citizenry into patriotic fever, for patriotism is indeed a double edged sword.
It both emboldens the blood, just as it narrows the mind.
And when the drums of war have reached a fever pitch and the blood boils with hate and the mind has closed, the leader will have no need in seizing the rights of citizenry.
Rather, the citizenry, infused with fear and blinded with patriotism, will offer up all of their rights unto the leader and gladly so. How do I know? For this is what I have done. And I am Caesar."

- Julius Caesar

"Let me issue and control the nation's money
and I care not who makes her laws."

- Amschel Rothschild

"The easiest way to gain control of the population
is to carry out acts of terror the public will
clamor for such laws if the personal security is threatened."

- Joseph Stalin

"Terrorism is the best political weapon for nothing drives people harder than a fear of sudden death."

- Adolph Hitler

"[The New World Order] cannot happen without U.S. participation, as we are the most
significant single component. Yes, there will be a New World Order, and it will force the United States to change it's perceptions."

- Henry Kissinger, World Affairs Council Press Conference,
Regent Beverly Wilshire Hotel , April 19th 1994

I can think of no faster way to unite the American people behind George W. Bush than a terrorist attack on an American target overseas. And I believe George W. Bush will quickly unite the American people through his foreign policy."

- Henry A. Kissinger

"The high office of President has been used to format a plot to destroy the American's freedom, and before I leave office must inform the citizen of his plight." (John F. Kennedy at Columbia University, 10 days before his assassination

"We are on the verge of a global transformation
all we need is the right major crisis and the
nations will accept the New World Order"

- David Rockefeller

"The ruling class has the schools and press under its
thumb. This allows it to sway the emotions of the
masses."
-Albert Einstein

"The CIA owns everyone of any significance in the
major media."
-William Colby, former CIA director

"For it is a truth which the experience of ages has
attested, that the people are always in danger most
when the means of injuring their rights are in
possession of those whom they entertain the least
suspicion."
-Alexander Hamilton

"The real rulers in Washington are invisible and
exercise power from behind the scenes."
-Justice Felix Frankfurter, US Supreme Court Justice

"There is a chance for the President of the United States to use this disaster, to carry out...a phrase his father used I think only once and it hasn't been used since, and that is a New World Order"

- Gary Hart, Council On Foreign Relations, September 11th 2001

"In the size of the lie there is always contained a certain factor of credibility, since the great mass of people will more easily fall victims to a great lie than to a small one."

- Adolph Hitler

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Thank you for your support of my view on this thread, the quotes you displayed are in my view evidence to what is really going on, again thank for your time and effort. we need people to take the time to watch the videos on my thread which people have died for to inform the people of the USA and the world in general.

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck

Right.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join