It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it already too late?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   
People seem to be suffering from Orwellian doublethink. They fight ferociously to protect their ignorance.

People have actually been brainwashed to ignore facts that they find inconvenient!

You can tell them the government is lying, and they dont believe you. You can prove the government is lying and they say, "So what?"

911 was an inside job. That is undeniable.

Kennedy was killed by the Illuminati because he stood up to the central banks.

"They" control out banking infrastructure and all economies around the world.

The US is headed towards a North American Union that will destroy American Sovereignty and eviscerate the constitution. Americans will be brought down to slave labor status.

The world is apparently headed towards a global fascist dictatorship where we will all be slaves, if we survive that long.

Vaccines are filled with poisons like mercury and formaldehyde. Recent studies in Africa have shown that women are being given vaccines laced with toxins that train their bodies to attack pregnancy hormones, resulting in miscarriages and chemical sterilization.

AIDS, SARS, ebola and bird flu all show tell-tale signs of genetic engineering.

Its well known that the globalists have PUBLISHED STUDIES for our government advocating forced population reduction!!!

We can still stop this!! But only if people wake up!!!

Is it already too late to reach out to people? Those of us that soldier the truth have no resources, and we're forced to go up against massive brainwashing propaganda thats being spewed through the television sets of millions of brain dead Americans.

Since 911, lots of people have woken up... but seemingly not enough!! There is cold-hard evidence of US govt involvement, and people refuse to see it! People like to believe that the government is good and is looking out for their welfare despite countless historical examples that this simply is not true!!!

Is it already too late? Should we all just crawl up in the fetal position and kiss our butts goodbye?

Time is running out!

IS ANYBODY OUT THERE LISTENING?!?!?!?

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Im totally with you, man.
Notwithstanding the Conspiracy Theories, I can say that not making yourself a recepticle for 'reprogramming' will result in you being something of an outcast.

Just like the strange looks I get at work when people are talking about some celebrity Ive never heard of, or American Idol, or some other garbage that Im 'supposed' to be watching.
Their mindsets, I guess, is that 'everybody' is watching this stuff, so if you dont, youre branded as strange.

Propaganda is a powerful tool, and its up to the individual to be as careful as they can when getting their news or other information.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Yes, they seem content. "Ignorance is bliss", but is it really when what you dont know can hurt you?

We all agree there are lots of problems, but people are so unwilling to do their part to fix the problems!

"Let somebody else worry about it" is the mentality that is screwing us all over and leading me to the conclusion that its already too late to wake people up and do something about it!

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Some people burry themselves in the lie, this is their "confort zone." However, if you DESTROY that comfort zone, they HAVE to open their eyes. Here is the good news: if you find the downtrodded or "underdogs" of society which are many you have found your allies. You only need to convince them to join you. You see just going outright on things and saying the world is being controlled and they are the slaves will tend to make them denounce you. Start simple! You cannot get people to believe you by running into a group of people and screaming the NWO is here! They have been programmed to denounce people who do this.
We stand a good chance against them if we rally WISELY, as in we do not let the elites target us one by one in WACO like incidents. So much to do and so little time...

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   
People willingly keep themselves buried in ignorance...

What we need to do is start a political organization. Start a movement! Everybody that is fed up with the government and corrupt politicians need to join together to stop this thing before it is too late, if its not already too late!

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Its too late folks. The American Union will happen no matter how many protest. Soon enough the PR campaign will be in motion to convince us that its a good idea (just like NAFTA).

Call me a sellout but I dont give a rat about most of my fellow citizens. Like the Rothschilds once said "ignorant people deserve their fate"

I live on a ranch in Idaho. Ive got chickens for eggs and meat. Ive got 6 pigs and 4 goats. Ive got a small organic garden that provides me with plenty of potatoes and cucumbers. I have well water and a freshwater stream that runs through my property. I have solar panel roof tiles that power my hotwater heater and a wind generator that can handle my other needs.

I have canned food supplies to last me roughly 6 months. I can fish and hunt right from my property.

Most people hav only 2-3 days worth of food in their house. They are utterly dependent upon the goverment and corporations. So basically you all are already slaves to them.

I figure I'll just ride the coming war out at my ranch. Let the ones who didnt listen fight it out

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   
It is kind of hard to get 150+ million people AWAY from dependance, just think about it. To be rather "to the point" I would rather take my chances breaking away and going out guns blazing than hide like a rat and coward or run away. I see it this way: I am their enemy (the elite, NWO people), I live off their system for my own benefit not their own (its mutal, sort of) so that I can get what I need to bring them down. It is irony, they feed the hand that bites them. Only I plan on taking the whole hand off then work on their head next while they scream bloody murder.
A "slave" in their system would be one who believes everything they say as well as what they "give" and follows blindly. Those who are not slaves live off their fat while figuring out how to bring them down then actually try to when the chance presents itself.
By the way you are a "slave" too if you say you need them to surive:
1: Your home was made from the trees THEY cut and the tools THEY made
2: Your appliances were made BY them
3: For more parts you NEED them to make more for you
4: You still use internet, which THEY own
5: You pay taxes TO them
6: and so on, by your own definition you are still a slave.
There is no avoiding them unless you run naked into the woods with NOTHING and then stay that way forever. They control almost everything so no matter WHAT we do we still wind up in their grasp.
I for one CARE about others, I CARE about what happens, why? Because its called being a HUMANITARIAN! I care for others not out of obligation but because I honestly and truthfully DO care. For those who do NOT care, should anything ever happen you should stay silent, you let it come to pass one way or another. Those who fought, yelled, carried on, raised all HECK with them, you have an opinion that counts now, because you at least TRIED. If you stand back and do NOTHING and care NOTHING for others, you are part of the problem and must be REMOVED as well.

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I have certainly been rather disheartened with the developments as of late. However, i refuse to give up, even if it is too late.

I think we still have a chance. We're all in this together. Hiding out on your ranch wont do you much good when the government goons declare eminent domain and kick you off your land, then seize all of your food and other possessions to "fight the war on terror".

I think the only option any of us have is to wake everybody up and stop this before it really is too late.

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   
A question nobody can answer with any certainty.

new topics

top topics

join