It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 Revisited v.2

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Hey gang,

I saw this film a while ago, and thought is was pretty good - let me know what you think. It's nice to see a documentary that very calmly discusses intelligent points (like Freedom to Fascism or Press for 9/11 Truth). I know not everyone on here will like this post/video (there seems to be lot's of heated arguments on this site from what I've read - can't we all just get along?). Anyway, feel free to say whatever you want, but please at least watch the movie before posting. It is pretty long, but worth a look.

9/11 Revisited v.2

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Prince of Peace, are you still looking for hits on your website? This is the same site you sent us to a month ago.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I have yet to view the movie, but the website looks pretty clean.
Is Prince of Peace a bad guy or something?

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   
nice vid. it still pisses me off to see some of that footage.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Supposedly this film is about to be shown to college nationwide and to military bases as well. If so, that could blow this thing wide open!

Here is the link to see it on google video.

"9/11 Revisited: Were Explosives Used To Bring Down The Buildings?"

Watch the film here:

video.google.com...

Description:

September 11th Revisited is perhaps the most riveting film ever made about the destruction of the World Trade Center. This is a powerful documentary which features eyewitness accounts and archived news footage that was shot on September 11, 2001 but never replayed on television. Featuring interviews with eyewitnesses & firefighters, along with expert analysis by Professor Steven E. Jones, Professor David Ray Griffin, MIT Engineer Jeffrey King, and Professor James H. Fetzer. This film provides stunning evidence that explosives were used in the complete demolition of the WTC Twin Towers and WTC Building 7.

Visit www.911revisited.com... to get the DVD or to watch the full movie online for free.

new topics

top topics

join