It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thousands of Birds Fall From Sky in Australia

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   
source:
www.theaustralian.news.com.au...

"It's very substantial. We estimate several thousand birds are dead, although we don't have a clear number because of the large areas of bushland"

The Department of Agriculture and Food, which conducted the autopsies, has almost ruled out an infectious process. Acting chief veterinary officer Fiona Sunderman said toxins were the most likely cause but the deaths could be due to anything from toxic algae to chemicals and pesticides.

Dr Sunderman said there were no leads yet on which of potentially hundreds of toxins might be responsible. Some birds were seen convulsing as they died.

We know Australia has large oil reserves

So, is it possible that the methane released into the air is the main factor? It would only take a small release to kill a bird. Or could it be something the birds ate?
Could it be their sensitivity to Earth's magnetic field indicating an upcoming Earth change? Forgive me for having more questions then answers, but something is amiss, just what remains to be seen.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   
That's weird, because they shut down downtown Austin,Texas because about 65 birds were found dead in the downtown district. What the hell is going on?

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I don't know. Almost every movie I have seen, they the earth is changing for the bad starts with the bird going nuts.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Maybe we can add all those dead mallard ducks in Idaho to the birds dropping out of the sky mystery list. They blamed it on rotten grain, that no one saw them eating.

Dead Ducks In Idaho - Death toll now at 3400 ATSNN

Here's one I hadn't notice before:
Lewiston residents unnerved by dead crows MaineToday
Crows dying by the dozens SunJournal

Makes me wonder how much goes unreported.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I believe an analyzation must be done by all of us.

First, this is not happening in an isolated area but in several parts of the world.

Second, the numbers keep getting higher.

Third, no one seems to know why, all the "officials" who seem to be trying to find answers can't.

So this leads me to a conclusion that the cause of death is something that is unseen, something that affects their breathing and/or ability to see.

Perhaps they are just hitting the ground or are they dying in the air?
Methane gas releasing from several underground sea beds due to a shift from tectonic plates etc..could be the cause...

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Okay. If yesterday was a strange day, today is definitely strange (Tomorrow for the Australians.). What the heck is going on here? Why the News agencies are hiding all the info again?

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Could it be?
Was Saddam really Mabus?

Mabus will soon die, then will come
a horrible destruction of people and beasts:
Then all too suddenly the vengeance is revealed,
A hundred, hand, thirst, hunger, when the comet shall run.

Okay, I'm not trying to be alarmist or anything so don't lynch me...still it is kind of weird and there is that amazingly bright "Comet McNaught" that's headed for the sun.

Weird.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by antmax21
the numbers keep getting higher.

Third, no one seems to know why, all the "officials" who seem to be trying to find answers can't.

Methane gas releasing from several underground sea beds due to a shift from tectonic plates etc..could be the cause...

All great points

I am currently researching the plate tectonics theory. I am corresponding with John Baumgardner Ph.D who is a geophysicist employed at LANL to obtain an interview for ATS. I am awaiting his response.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Good luck Eden, I'll be looking forward to hear his or any other scientists theories on what is exactly going on with the birds.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I find it so interesting that this is a worldwide situation and not secluded to one area. There was a post in the Austin, TX thread that mentioned reports from Military ships incurring a smell that resembles that of methane.

Methane gas does not just pop out of the sky it is produced by several influences that occur either man-made or naturally. Now if this is produced out from underneath the ocean/ground etc. Only one thing is possible the earths underground/core is shifting and manifesting it's own gas. Mother Earth is pissed.

I also saw a small blip on MSNBC about the weather and how in Philly, and NY the usual temperatures during this time are up by 20 plus degrees. 20 degree plus, sounds like ahem...Global Warming.

Also the large amount of snow in Colorado is due to trapped gases that keep the moisture in the atmosphere high, thus producing more snow. The antarctic is melting at an extrodinary pace, the world is changing quite rapidly but the focus is more on human problems, (i.e. war.) We better start looking at enviromental problems or they will be the human problems...

[edit on 9-1-2007 by antmax21]

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Mother Earth is pissed.

Mother Earth is not "pissed'; Mother Earth is behaving normally and within the normal boundaries of physics and natural law. Plate Tectonics, methane production/release, volcanic eruptions, eq's, all of these have been occurring for millenia and will continue to do so as long as Earth is around.

Now, is this occurrance concerning? Oh you betcha. But it's not because the planet is mad at something; it's because it's a signal that something significant might indeed be occurring, which might, in the end, threaten us as humans. And I am watching events carefully.

I just had to point out that Mother Earth is not pissed, and that what we are seeing is either a normal (albeit potentially catastrophic) event or a man-made thing...

Regards
Aimless

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra
I don't know. Almost every movie I have seen, they the earth is changing for the bad starts with the bird going nuts.

Thank you SpittenCobra, that made my day, bearly fell out of my chair laughing.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   
On the topic: Could it be possible that the Earth is not the issue, rather our atmosphere is. Think about it this way, the holes in our atmosphere are finally allowing gases into our world which may be altering what we breathe, allowing more of the UV Rays from the sun which could be melting our ice caps and creating global warming. If this is the case, at what altitude are these birds flying at and what is the make up of gases in the atmosphere at that altitude?

Just something to think about.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I know a lot of people that have been getting really sick lately... They all have the same symptoms; lower back pain, kidney infections, urinary tract infections, high fevers, swollen tonsils and lymph nodes, etc.. All symptomatic of severely weakened immune systems.

This has been going on for weeks on end. Some have been on antibiotics without any good. They dont have the flu. And doctors dont know whats wrong with them...

They got sick a while ago and they arent getting any better.

Ive also noticed a lot of "chemtrail" activity. I've never been big on the whole chemtrail theory but this is really scary.

Ive talked to friends and relatives in other areas that say they or people they know are also getting really sick.

I dont hear anything about this on the news, which is no big surprise because our media is controlled...

Is this the start of something big? Are the "globalist elites" starting off the new year with a massive genocide campaign? Are the releasing viruses?

Is this the beginning of the new world order?

Is it already too late?

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Found this story yesterday.
Was wondering if this ties in.

(CNN)-Barn owls are dying in droves in southern Idaho. Affiliate KTVB has more

www.cnn.com...

A video on this story is located on the page

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aimless Searcher

Mother Earth is pissed.

Mother Earth is not "pissed'; Mother Earth is behaving normally and within the normal boundaries of physics and natural law.

Well I did not mean it literally only to the point that she has gone into a point in time where the outside forces are now effecting how the Earth is acting. We can no longer rely on the saying that is is normal behavior, when many of us can see that human activity is now finally reaching the deepest parts of the Earth and is defining how life will be in the next coming years.

[edit on 9-1-2007 by antmax21]

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   
there will be no answers guys

if anything it is prob. something few know about and it may be 2 alarming to let the public in on. i mean what would they say if it was, probably the same things they are now.

when looking for truth using only the current methods of science we have , we will always be perplexed because something called "spirituality" which most are ignorant about is playing a signifigant part these days, when these come in balance there will be higher levels of awareness which will blow us away, and then the changes and understanding will come. just my .02

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   
This is the proverbial Canary in the Coal mine. We should all be worried about what is going on in our environment when there are mass die offs in such a broadly spread area.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I think we're all [EXPLETIVE DELETED]!!!

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eden
All great points

I am currently researching the plate tectonics theory. I am corresponding with John Baumgardner Ph.D who is a geophysicist employed at LANL to obtain an interview for ATS. I am awaiting his response.

Bear in mind that there have been a series of moderate earthquakes over the Pacific Rim over the course of the past week. I found the records on the USGS website here. Hope it helps.

TheBorg

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join