It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steven Greer at LA Conscious Life Expo

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 04:47 PM
link   
You know what would be funny? If this guy is actually correct and becomes a God amongst men after saying 'I told you so'.

All kneel for Dr. Greer

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I have Greer's latest book and I really hope he is for real. His stuff is really out there but how fascinating it would be if true.

One thing I find hard to believe is that all negative abduction experiences are actually orchestrated by our government. This just seems to be too contradictory to so many other alleged experts on the subject.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigdaddy7ftr
I have Greer's latest book and I really hope he is for real. His stuff is really out there but how fascinating it would be if true.

One thing I find hard to believe is that all negative abduction experiences are actually orchestrated by our government. This just seems to be too contradictory to so many other alleged experts on the subject.

I don't have any trouble believing it. Their paycheck depends on it, so it's easy for them to come up with all kind of trash to keep their book selling and the UFO/abduction conferences filling up with people.

I believe some of them are truly believing some ET are bad, but they have been misguided.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by tock

Originally posted by bigdaddy7ftr

I don't have any trouble believing it. Their paycheck depends on it, so it's easy for them to come up with all kind of trash to keep their book selling and the UFO/abduction conferences filling up with people.

I believe some of them are truly believing some ET are bad, but they have been misguided.

Yes, I'm also sure that disinformation is out there and in force. It's just hard to figure out sometimes which ones are telling the truth.

Dr. Greer seems pretty legit to me at least. Far-fetched maybe, but who's to say what the possibilities could be?

Ram

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 01:52 AM
link   
There is also a video from one of the early trips in the wilderness with a TV crew.

This is a long time ago.
They saw a light :p
TV news.

If the metodes have been improved since the time this was filmed..
Makes me wonder - how close they are today - before disclosure is going to happend...

1 mile?

If I compare it with what the expo conscious video gave of information...this time - I think somthing is definetly going on.

Inside me - I have this thought that keeps repeating itself..

Do it, do it, do it, do it!!!
wolfs comming - yes it is ..

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Very cool! I haven't seen those videos in the past. Thanks for posting this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Removed entire quote of post directly above

[edit on 15/3/07 by masqua]

Ram

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I hope for a world not based on economic values - but a high tech world that we can live in - based on our protection of nature.

You see - What shall we use roads for if we get those antigravity machines

Im sure we need disclosure to save this planet and stop all corruption.
In essense - money are worthless crap - being printed as a token of control.
It is such illusion - it really is.

I have become addicted to the idea of a world driven by our free will - and how beautiful it could be to see everybody do things because we love it - not because a law tells and teach us to do it - but just for the sake of a good day - We could fly around in our spaceships and clean up this mess we have left behind.

What a thrill it would be to throw away billions of cars into the sun - for you know....That would actually be possible with these antigravity machines.

It's such fun to imagine how much we could actually do with anti-gravity machines.

-
Imagine how to transport food from one end of the world to the other... It would take about 3 minutes...
Or - fly me to the northpole and back in 2 minutes...No gas - and it burns nothing...
You see... Our system would fail to make sense...

How to plow a field with corn - how to make bread and water for the people...And it would cost us nothing.
Our PC's would run on free electricity.

It's such a beautiful concept - that it's worth the try.

And all you need to do is to believe it - thats all.

-
I know absolutly it can sound crazy - but that is what Disclosure stands for... It's beautiful - complete freedom for the whole planet.. And maybe we could live longer also...So much good can be taken into account if disclosure became world wide...

Our only problem would be food and water....
But it's not impossible to grow such things ourselves.
And what is not possible with antigravity? hehe... It's the gratest force in the universe folks - it would free the human life in so many ways - that we would not need money - Our value would be our nature - our gigantic garden...And together we could do what is natural for humans to do...Without being forced by Laws. Do that do this mentality.

The - Natural Intelligence Service - should be our system.

There is so much hidden in the Disclosure Project yet to come.
cheers & sorry.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Focusing on the beautiful aspect of all this is the best way to bring this to materialise. More message of hope and salvation.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 11:15 AM
link   
For those of you who don't believe that Greer has had the experiences that he says he's had because he has no proof to back things up, supposing he had a recording with the voice of one of those intelligences he's in contact with on a tape recording or in the audio part of a video? Would this be sufficient evidence for those who are questioning Greer's paranormal claims and his contact with unseen beings?

Just to give you an example of what I'm talking about here:
Last night I directed my webcam to my computer monitor, clicked on record to record a short movie clip to see if the cam would pick up on the vibrant colors of an image I had up on the screen. But then when I played back this very, very short recording, a voice comes in out of nowhere, talking as if it's right over my shoulder and says something in a very clear voice in a language I'm not familiar with.
I'm used to getting ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication)sounds and voices in movies that I record but this particular voice that came in was exceptionally loud. For this reason, my jaw dropped down to the floor when I heard it. In short, it startled me....
(just posted this on a non-public You Tube page to show it here in this thread)

Video can now be viewed.

I'm just asking that if Greer were to present the kind of evidence that's heard in my short movie clip, where those voices of those beings he's in contact with could be heard either in a video or an audio clip, would those members who do not believe Greer's claims that he's in contact with unseen intelligences then be able to reconsider that in fact Greer just may well be telling the truth on this? Would they accept such recordings as evidence to back up his claims on this? Just wondering....

[edit on 15-3-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Um, you're asking if Greer presented evidence like the video you just posted, would he convince people that EBE's exist?

The answer is a resounding no.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by sevenkev
Um, you're asking if Greer presented evidence like the video you just posted, would he convince people that EBE's exist?

The answer is a resounding no.

So, if he had voice recordings of those unseen intelligences he's in contact with, you would believe that he's LYING to you that those voices over those recordings are of those unseen intelligences he's in contact with?

And what if you were there with him when he got those voices coming in on playback after doing a contact session using a tape recorder or some other recording device. Would you still think that he's lying to you and that those voices are fake?

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 12:38 PM
link   
if the voice had an american accent like your video clip i would be very suspicious. So yes i think he would be lying.

[edit on 15-3-2007 by yeti101]

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeti101
if the voice had an american accent like your video clip i would be very suspicious. So yes i think he would be lying.

What language is it speaking? If it's american/english (and I think not because even though it's loud, close up and clear, it sounds like it's speaking another language), what's it saying?

Oh, and I'm guessing you must have had some of your own contacts with aliens because you are saying that aliens don't speak english. Interesting. So according to your contacts with EBE's, what language do they speak yeti101??

PS -- I would be more than glad to send this to an experienced ITC expert to have this video with this voice analyzed. ITC/EVC voices and sounds, for the most part, can be analyzed for validity. And of course, if Greer were to have such 'evidence' he too would be having those voices analyzed by experts also.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 12:51 PM
link   
its sounds like someone saying "now it could come in of use" in an american accent.

even if its not anyone can make up words and record it. But this persons not too good at hiding their accent.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   

its sounds like someone saying "now it could come in of use" in an american accent.

even if its not anyone can make up words and record it. But this persons not too good at hiding their accent.

What kind of an american accent would it be if it was american (which I don't think it is)? Does it sound like a male, female -- young old?
To me it sounds like it's got some kind of an accent and it does not sound like it's saying what you said it's saying.
Here's the post with my video on it with that voice coming in...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   
sorry im british so dont know the regional accents- could be canadian for all i know.

30+, female, american/canadian

is that you?

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Read over the information I wrote about that video yeti and you will find the answer to your questions on it.

Anyway, according to your contacts with EBE's, what language do they speak yeti101??

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   
ive never had any contact with EBEs and i never said aliens dont speak english lol

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   
At any rate, from what I've been reading in this thread, there are quite a few members here who were complaining that they don't believe Greer's claim that he's in contact with unseen intelligent beings because he so far has given us no proof that he's been communicating with them. And one person even said that all of those credible witnesses Greer rounded up for his Disclosure Project does not even add up to a hill of beans because none of them are showing hard core material evidence to back up their claims!

But in my view, Greer's not showing any kind of evidence or proof having to do with his contacts because skeptics would only rip it apart in any way possible. And why would they do that? Because this is what paranormal skeptics do regardless how strong that evidence is.

Recording those voices of those unseen beings that one claims to be in contact with is one way to show evidence to back up ones claim that they are in contact with such beings. Granted not everyone can capture recordings like this and there are a lot of people out there who are in contact with unseen beings but they communicate with them telepathically yet when they try to record those communications, nothing shows up.

But the point I'm trying to make is that no matter what kind of proof one has in regards to their claims that they are communicating with unseen beings, nothing is proof enough for hard-core James Randi type paranormal skeptics. Greer already knows this so he does not waste his time even trying.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   

ive never had any contact with EBEs and i never said aliens dont speak english lol

Oh, so it's only those voices that claim to be of unseen intelligences that sound American that are bogus, right? Is that what you're saying? Well you have a right to your opinion but there are many ITC experimenters out their who claim to be in contact with unseen intelligences who claim to be from other worlds -- and in fact, they speak English or any language that the experimenter knows.

Here are 3 other recordings of mine that show how different each of these voices that are coming in sound. They are all different but the one's that come in all the time sound the same and are recognizable. 3 more of my ITC recordings

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join