It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel carried out a nuclear test on 22 September 1979

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Is this right?
I know Israel denies they have nuclear capability, which i think most people think is a lie.
But i found this footage that claims there was a test carried out by the Israeli's.

Then found some relevant information on this.

n their book entitled Critical Mass, William Burrows and Robert Windrem discuss details of South African and Israeli nuclear collaboration. Burrows and Windrem claim that _Israel_ exchanged 30 grams of tritium for 600 metric tons of South African uranium oxide. The authors maintain that the double flash detected by a US satellite over the Indian Ocean on 22 September 1979 was an Israeli neutron bomb test executed with South African assistance. Foreign Report received an unconfirmed account of the blast revealing that Israel carried out the test with logistical support from the South African Navy without knowledge of the Atomic Energy Corporation of South Africa (AEC) and Ministry of Mines. Both Israel and South Africa have denied responsibility for the double flash. According to Burrows and Windrem, US intelligence claims a three-kiloton neutron bomb caused the blast, and an Israeli source said that three tests were carried out that day under dense cloud cover.

www.nti.org...

And the video, which was only titled "StreamVideo NUCLEAR WAR - Israeli Neutron Bomb Test .wmv"

Which i uploaded for you.

video.tinypic.com...

Video taken from here.
undergroundsatellite.net...

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Is there any truth to this video and its authenticity?

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 06:39 AM
link   
That video can without a doubt be identified as the Trinity Test !!

new topics

join