It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN/Dobbs: W Fulfills His Dad's Dream Of A New World Order w/Video

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 04:55 PM
link   
His NWO is in reference only to the North American Union, not some American plot to take over the world. The opposite actually.. to destroy America and merge with some kind of super union with Mexico and Canada. Lou Dobbs is a great guy and is a true patriot, I am just glad hes calling Bush out (and congress) that we will not stand for the NAU

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   
It's a reference for the U.S., Canada and Mexico. Yes. But we have the same here in the EU. You know what this is? Peaceful conquering. Nothing more. They're achieving power over the governments, over their territory without fight. What do you believe, who is dictating in my country, Hungary? The Government? The people of Hungary? No. Brussels, the EU and the elites whose are controlling. The others are just puppets and the people have no right to question nor Brussels or the EU. If the EU dictates, that we need to suspend the make of our traditional Hungarian food, because it's not fitting into their standard, we need to do that (It's already happened shortly after we've entered into the EU.).

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   
im all for the end of the concept of countries but not controled by anyone and not in slavery....

Since this news report was done on cnn i have high doubts on the intentions and the reasons why they did it...

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 06:20 PM
link   
This pretty much sums it up:

This is a straight forward assault by the elitists in this country.
Lou Dobbs

John Perkins in "Confessions of an Economic Hitman" called it corporatocracy.

en.wikipedia.org...

..despite the will of the people. - Lou Dobbs

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehumbleone
Ha! I knew this would happen, everything
that God promised is now starting to take place.

And now with the freak deaths of birds, we're closer than ever.

Jesus is returning!

Government for years..has always been the shadow of business.

Money has walked for mankind since the beginning and he has oppressed and subjegated his fellow man.

Whats going to happen may not resemble anything like we have today...

Its time its about the whole world and not the select few..

Your quote says it all...

Gods Speed.

Peace

[edit on 10-1-2007 by HIFIGUY]

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by sardion2000
:sigh: And so the Wheel of Time is turning into another age of Privately owned Government, ie. Monarchy.

Someone else is a reader as well. Good to know that I'm not the only one here that likes that kind of stuff.

Anyway, as to Dobbs' points. He has some interesting views on things, and he likes to talk a lot about what's going on. He's often, if not almost always right, but there's just one problem. He's never, ever, said anything about what should be done about it.

He never calls for any kind of drastic action, even though that's exactly what's required now, nor does he even suggest that there's anything that the People can do about it, other than to vote them out. My main question is this: How exactly do we vote out corporate heads? I don't know of any way actually. If anyone can think of one, aside from a hostile stock takeover, lemme know. I'm getting the very sickening feeling that he may just be another mouthpiece of the NWO, used to taunt us with the truth of the matter; that they're in power, and that there's really nothing that we can do about it now.

This is just my opinion, as no one else has posed any kind of decent idea as to what kind of action should be taken. I dunno if there is an action that can be taken that would solve the problem, but I do know that something needs to be done soon. Our fate as a free nation depends on it. Anyone able to discount this, please step forward now, so that I may at least be able to sleep better, knowing that I was wrong. The one thing that I would like more than anything in this world right now is to find out that I was all wet on this. I know that I'm not, but I can always hope, right?

TheBorg

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Here's what an ex-president had to say on this matter:

"Corporations have been enthroned .... An era of corruption in high places will follow and the money power will endeavor to prolong its reign by working on the prejudices of the people... until wealth is aggregated in a few hands ... and the Republic is destroyed."
-Abraham Lincoln

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I didnt read the whole thread but if you're talking about the new video of Saddam with the gash on the neck which i was forced to watch by FOX news SINCE THEY DIDNT APPROPRIATELY WARN THE VIEWERS...

YES. Its a dream come true.

I should sue them.

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Crystalline
It's a reference for the U.S., Canada and Mexico. Yes. But we have the same here in the EU. You know what this is? Peaceful conquering. Nothing more. They're achieving power over the governments, over their territory without fight. What do you believe, who is dictating in my country, Hungary? The Government? The people of Hungary? No. Brussels, the EU and the elites whose are controlling. The others are just puppets and the people have no right to question nor Brussels or the EU. If the EU dictates, that we need to suspend the make of our traditional Hungarian food, because it's not fitting into their standard, we need to do that (It's already happened shortly after we've entered into the EU.).

I agree with those statements 110%

While I would love to see the end of territorial fighting and such.. I hate to see the destruction and rape of culture and national identity, if it where not for regional differences the world would be a rather bland place. The EU does not have to much control right now...

However... Be warned.

The United State of America was at one time (and still is) 50 seperate nations that joined a Union (one by one) and became a super state. We lost national identity, we call our selves American.. not Californians, not New Yorkers, not Floridians.. Americans.

Soon, given 100 years or so you will not be English or Irish or French or Hungarian, but European. European first. Your "state" will be nothing more then that, a member of the super cell.. and youll never get out once your in.

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
I didnt read the whole thread but if you're talking about the new video of Saddam with the gash on the neck which i was forced to watch by FOX news SINCE THEY DIDNT APPROPRIATELY WARN THE VIEWERS...

YES. Its a dream come true.

I should sue them.

then don't watch foxnews it's just filth anyways.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dragonlike

Form up an new vocation along with new laws

The formation of a special profession will also reduce (at least, some rate) of unemploiment. Why? To supervise all the corporations, their branch, their emploees not only the international ones, but also in each country means a restrict measure over their ''imperialistic sovereinty'', which will need many employees.

A stoppage to corporation strech

I think this will benefit everyone

The new vocation is Environmentalist. A Gore is leading the way.

And here's a community, giving Nature Rights over the corporation. Spearheaded by the descendants of the same folks who initiated the fight for Human Rights... the Molly Maguires of eastern Pennsylvania.

Township Strips Sludge Corporation "Rights"; Gives Them To Nature

Chambersburg, Pennsylvania (September 28) – On September 27th, 2006, the Board of Supervisors for Rush Township in Schuylkill County, Pennsylvania, passed a law declaring that sludge and dredge corporations possess no constitutional “rights” within the community. Rush thus becomes the sixth local government in the country to abolish the illegitimate “rights” and legal privileges claimed by corporations. Corporate managers in Pennsylvania and around the nation effortlessly wield those constitutional “rights” and legal privileges to dictate corporate values and nullify local laws.

Schuylkill County has a long history of people's struggles to wrest rights and governance from oppressive corporate railroad and coal barons. As Prof. Grace Palladino has detailed in her gripping history, Another Civil War - Labor, Capital, and the State in the Anthracite Regions of Pennsylvania, 1840-1868, “in the coal regions… corporate lawyers and government officials creatively interpreted the law. Industrialists retained a remarkable ability to command the coercive power of the state to protect their particular economic interests.” Since the 1840s, corporations have used the county as a resource colony. Today, state and federal government officials join corporate directors in viewing Schuylkill County as a "sacrifice zone" where they can simply plug the old corporate holes that enriched a few tyrants with new corporate poisons that help fuel today’s corporate system.

Schuylkill citizens are fighting back, like their mothers and fathers. These modern Molly Maguires are mobilizing to pass local laws. In other words, they still hope they can create democratic self-governance in this county.

Taking back stewardship of the land looks like a great step but beware of those who will compare it to communism (you know they will) and swiftboat you for maligning their natural right to Profit from it.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by psyopswatcher
[
Taking back stewardship of the land looks like a great step but beware of those who will compare it to communism (you know they will) and swiftboat you for maligning their natural right to Profit from it.

Start with taking care of all men on Earth. Fed and Housed.

Life Liberty and Happiness for all men.

Centralize production and reduced resource demand.

Curb Pollution, and reclaim vital greenbelts.

Stop using Hypoxia causing fertilizers that are killing our Oceans. ( Dead Zones )

www.msnbc.msn.com... This is no Joke

China makes things cheap while the world turns a buck. One day, the cheap buck will bury us all if we dont start changing things now.

Our farmlands are in retreat. Farmers are payed not to produce while one persone starves on earth every 3 seconds!

Not everyone on earth can own a Hummer, have Jetskis...Boats and huge houses. Eventually..the bill comes.

We need to think of Mankind as one Giant Family. First the People, then the Governments.

When its all said and done...We will find out that Christs way was the only way. That by stopping personal materialism, that if we all do it, that the solution to mankinds ills in terms of the planet and war, are actually tied to his unwillingness to give up greed.

Before you think Global warming is a Joke...go take a walk on a hot parking lot. In the same day, go find a good grove of trees. You tell me the difference. It doesnt take a rocket scientist.

Forests are Mother natures buffers for temperature extremes and havens for habitat.

Its your choice.

Your right to Die..

Or the Brotherhood of Man.

Peace

[edit on 24-1-2007 by HIFIGUY]

[edit on 24-1-2007 by HIFIGUY]

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I respect Dobbs and enjoy watching his program. He seems to truly care about the United States as it should be. FOR THE PEOPLE. But how smart is it to confront the NWO when your one of the most influential news casters on television.

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 12:21 AM
link   
That has frustrated me, that Lou Dobbs does not really give solutions. Maybe he recognizes the problem, but doesn't know of a solution and hoping someone else will come up with one.

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jessicamsa
That has frustrated me, that Lou Dobbs does not really give solutions. Maybe he recognizes the problem, but doesn't know of a solution and hoping someone else will come up with one.

Problem is, that when he's presented with a feasable solution, he won't give it proper airtime. He's afraid of something/someone. At least that's what I think anyway. Who that might be though has yet to be presented.

TheBorg

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Proceedings from our United States Government indicating various letterheads, brief statements, characterize a way of encompassing broad based plans, programs and projects.

I fully understand a dimension of sources and methods resulting in policies validating qualitative to quantitative methods. As one may gauge the progress of science as an engineering topology, every good way of doing things begins with the best possible blueprints expanded into production. A New World Order is no exception, other than how it has been translated into global merchantilism. I can think of nothing worse in this topic than reducing facets of economic decentralization and independence into over specialized processes design for short term profit.

A flowchart can best describe various world events culminating in the advent of a public statement from George Bush 41 with the extension of the "Novus Ordo Seclorum," into the sphere of world events as applied research gravitated into a statement on benefits arriving from the concurrent first Gulf War coalition.

It was reported as a decision George Bush 41 realized onboard a boat with Brent Scowcroft. He took the ball and ran with it for a while until history and what was stated by Hitler as an extension of HG Wells was more duly noted as probably not a good thing. The way in which the elder Bush stopped was a point at which these things were silently left to his historical record. He did not repeat the message for very long.

The intent had less to do with the corporate-banking military industrial complex, as to with attributes of nations working together in harmony while maintaining their sovereign values.

Further elaborations of the New World Order were basic to such notions as the World Order Models Design concept people such as Falk and others validated within their views of it.

What this Frankenstein has become is something subject to less discussion rather than more and more as academics have researched.

What we have now is less a heuristic value of a working Republic, and more a dictatorship of corporate-banking personnel and wealth holders who think they are protecting their interests by way of their Round Table, Tavistock Institutes, Bilderberger, and other agreements. This is a kind of elitist dictatorship, rather than an engaged intelligent public.

There are bound to be errors, and persisting dictates that will fail due to that lack of an informed electorate vision. In God's name, how can we possibly be facing a world where the bastion of human rights is retreating to the 11th Century, while promoting a hyper technological police state without basic morality?

The moniker "New World Order," has an intent and dream behind it. Such things have been hijacked by an elite bent on destruction, worshiping the goddess Shiva, Moloch, or what ever.

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBorg

Problem is, that when he's presented with a feasable solution, he won't give it proper airtime. He's afraid of something/someone. At least that's what I think anyway. Who that might be though has yet to be presented.

TheBorg

He might be afraid of someone. News seems to show as much commercials as news these days. News seems so rushed.

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
I know you guys are all fascinated with Bush 41 using the term "New World Order," but that's really not a term exclusive to conspiracy theories. He was talking about a new world order where nations (even the former enemies the U.S. and U.S.S.R.) cooperate for the common good, such as attacking the Iraqi invasion force in Kuwait (Gulf War I).

From this perspective GWB has not followed his father's model at all...he went this with just a band of very pro-American allies, not a world consensus.

Bush going forward w/ a War (I'm assuming that's what you're talking about) without the assistance of a worldy legion has nothing to do w/ whether or not he is doing the work of his dad.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBorg

TheBorg

In his book "War on the Middle Class", Lou suggests some possible solutions, or at least steps in the right direction.

To paraphrase a few-

Lou suggests that everyone change their voters registration to Independent. He thinks this would get the attention of the Dems and Reps by notifying them that they can not just count on your vote.

He proposes that all political campaigns be paid for with public financing, or "clean elections". This would eliminate the corporations and uber-rich from just buying candidates.

He goes into the power of initiatives and referendums as methods of getting needed laws on the books whether the politicos initiate them or not.

He also believes that as part of the overhauling of the education system, teachers should be paid according to ability, with good teachers getting bonuses and such.

He has some more ideas, too.

Maybe he believes he should be paid for his ideas, and wants you to buy his book.
After all, you get what you pay for, and , with most folks on the planet, advice is free, and worth every penny.

I thought the book was well thought out, and clearly presented, with research to back up what he's saying. A good book, but kinda depressing, as I don't know how much impact any of his ideas would have.

I would, however, give him my vote were he ever foolish enough to run for president.

Lou Dobbs in 2012!

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Man this is bad news, I remember being over at my older brothers house when the state of the union came on. We were working on the bathroom and my mom said, don't you boys want to watch this? I replied not unless he says the same thing nixon said to you when you were my age.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join