It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN/Dobbs: W Fulfills His Dad's Dream Of A New World Order w/Video

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 11:57 AM
link   

(PrisonPlanet)-Lou Dobbs calls the North American Union a part of the New World Order dreamt of by Bush Snr and fulfilled by George W Bush. He says it spells the end of American Sovereignty and is part of a stealth agenda, a "straight forward assault" on the part of the private corporate elite.

www.prisonplanet.com...

Link to Lou Dobbs Video here

www.prisonplanet.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Well, we all know the penalties for traitors.

Corporations are governed by very few actual laws, we need to form a special branch that deals with corporations and restricts and balances their activities under the Law.

I've always said that Tim McViegh would have been a national hero if he hit the Phillip-Morris Buiding during a Board Meeting instead.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Thank god that somebody in the media is finally taking on the NWO!

But will this be enough?

Is anybody out there listening?

Or all they all a bunch of brainwashed zombies with their brains plugged into their iPods and their minds too filled with Brangelina BS to give a damn about how bad things are getting, and how much worse they are going to be??!!

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by sp00n1
Thank god that somebody in the media is finally taking on the NWO!

But will this be enough?

Is anybody out there listening?

Or all they all a bunch of brainwashed zombies with their brains plugged into their iPods and their minds too filled with Brangelina BS to give a damn about how bad things are getting, and how much worse they are going to be??!!

Either that or there just to stubben to give into the fact that most conspiracy thoerists were right...or will be right, eventualy.
Even tho its gone mainstream it still Doesnt seem like people are listening, just wait for other news corperations around the world to pick up on this and maybe it may hit people alot more harder.

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 06:25 AM
link   
I wanna draw folks attention to this quote:

Originally posted by 2stepsfromtop
Corporations are governed by very few actual laws, we need to form a special branch that deals with corporations and restricts and balances their activities under the Law.

Rethinking the governance & oversight of corporations is one of the most important things we should be doing right now. We can do it later, but a lot more suffering will go under the bridge. Either way, we are going to have to reign in the dragon.

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 08:48 AM
link   
:sigh: And so the Wheel of Time is turning into another age of Privately owned Government, ie. Monarchy.

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 09:46 AM
link   

I wanna draw folks attention to this quote: quote: Originally posted by 2stepsfromtop

2stepsfromtop and Shar_Chi are right!
Corporations have many times much more budget than countries itself!!!

To handle so much money means to have a significant voice over the Parliament. We say to our children ''work in order to have rights''. In fact, we tell our children ''work to raise money, which the proportion of money you got will give you the respective speech towards policy''. Policy means to play an important role in the daily life. Today, we see policy to be regulated by people with money, not by daily workmen, but people behind their offices and their wallet full of notes, with millions in bank accounts etc.

Form up an new vocation along with new laws

The formation of a special profession will also reduce (at least, some rate) of unemploiment. Why? To supervise all the corporations, their branch, their emploees not only the international ones, but also in each country means a restrict measure over their ''imperialistic sovereinty'', which will need many employees.

A stoppage to corporation strech

I think this will benefit everyone

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 11:59 AM
link   
The biggest mistake (mistake?) ever.
The notion of Corporate Personhood.

reclaimdemocracy.org...
That was merely one of the steps that are leading us down the path of fascism.

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I know you guys are all fascinated with Bush 41 using the term "New World Order," but that's really not a term exclusive to conspiracy theories. He was talking about a new world order where nations (even the former enemies the U.S. and U.S.S.R.) cooperate for the common good, such as attacking the Iraqi invasion force in Kuwait (Gulf War I).

From this perspective GWB has not followed his father's model at all...he went this with just a band of very pro-American allies, not a world consensus.

JSR

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 12:19 PM
link   
the north american union is a bad idea.
global economy is a bad idea.
-----
ya know, i voted for bush the first time around.
sat out in protest the second time around.

the first vote, is the only thing in my life, i wish i could have taken back.

wow.....
it feels so good to say that.

long live lou dobbs !!!!!

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I'd be amazed if South America and Canada went along with this considering how incompetent the GWB government is.
We should know better, but of course it is not common sense that is speaking here, it's corporate greed.

Money talks, people walk.

I'd like to see the day when the Janitor becomes important to the government, not just for cleaning toilets, but for that to happen the ticket to politicianhood admittance should not be a fat wallet with big influence.

Politicians are rich, most rich people are lovers of mammon, greed controls our destiny.
I wish wisdom ruled government, but it was bought out a long time ago

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I admire Dobbs and what appear to be genuine efforts on his part. I'm just wondering when, if these issues are supposed to remain clandestine, we see Lou caught with his pants around his ankles or just suicided. The current rules of social manipulation don't allow for a Dobbs unless, at this point, he's a benefit?

JSR

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by YIAWETA
The current rules of social manipulation don't allow for a Dobbs unless, at this point, he's a benefit?

that is a good point.
but what benifit could he be to those pushing this?

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 12:37 PM
link   
It almost seems like Lou Dobbs says what the other news guys don't.
I am really surprised, I expected Lou to be fired a long time ago!
I don't agree with everything he speaks about, but I do admire a lot of his stance on things.

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Remember though that "new world order" can mean many things to different people. Some peoples' vision of what a new world order is could be totally different than what he was referring to.

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 01:47 PM
link   
New World Order is in direct reference to destroying the Nation-state and replacing it with the Corporate-state. And thats exactly what the North American Union is!!

NAU is being created by BUSINESS behind closed doors, without the consent or knowledge of the public. Business will set all policies foreign and domestic!

Business will own the country. Government will be obsolete. You will be corporate citizens, not national citizens.

In other words, you will be slaves. Slaves to your debt. Slaves to your jobs. Slaves to your master. It will be a never ending cycle of not making enough money to survive so you have to borrow money which ensures you will be forced to continue working 20 hours a day until you die!

We will all be working in sweat shops like the chinese and getting paid 0.20 Amero cents per day. That is, until they switch the currency over to the Globo!!

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   
IMO Lou Dobbs can open his mouth about it because it doesn't matter anymore that people know. Note that he's just saying big business and corporations. (Besides mentioning the CFR a few times earlier in 2006) he's not mentioning who is behind those. Bush and the other former presidents are just public figures who are used to push the agenda of those elite. The elected officials are pretty high up the ladder, but they're not at the top.

So it isn't Bush's dream or his dad's dream. It's their instructions that were given to them by the higher ups.

*shameless plug* - For that info you'll have to visit my thread here. www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 10-1-2007 by TheBandit795]

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Ha! I knew this would happen, everything
that God promised is now starting to take place.

And now with the freak deaths of birds, we're closer than ever.

Jesus is returning!

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   
most people dont see what the problem in total is.
GOVERMENT,
every goverment tends to be corrupt,
we need to get rid of it and form something completly new.
I thought it was said that NO ONE is to be above the law,
But the goverment has made it so people are above the law.
the very ones that authoritize that law.
Another thing is money, we shoould probally get rid of it.
But instead everyone is greedy,and always want more.
and that's why this world will never change
cause people always want more

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by sp00n1

Business will own the country. Government will be obsolete. You will be corporate citizens, not national citizens.

In other words, you will be slaves. Slaves to your debt. Slaves to your jobs. Slaves to your master. It will be a never ending cycle of not making enough money to survive so you have to borrow money which ensures you will be forced to continue working 20 hours a day until you die!

Sounds about right in my opinion, does anyone believe that the raising of the Federal Minimum Wage which has passed in Congress (still needs to be signed by GW) has anything to do with the whole idea? You know hook the citizens with a little benefit when overall it benefits those behind the scenes? (i.e. Rothchilds, Royalty)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join