It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dictator Bush. Is It Really Possible?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

Originally posted by lombozo
I'm worried that BECAUSE the US is such a strong military machine that the world might step in. The world can ill afford to have a madman, or idiot - call him what you may - controlling such a devastating power without any reigns or limitations.

There's a big difference between a madman and an idiot. I don't think Bush qualifies as either..However, he'd probably be closer categorized as a madman than an idiot..

I don't know about that he has idiot pretty much down pat.

Back in I think, 2003, it was leaked that the White House and Congressional Republicans had plans in place suspend next presidential election "if need be". When it was leaked they back pedaled like nobodies business claiming it was only in case of terrorist attacks and the like. And of course he famously said that America would be easier to govern if it were a dictatorship so long as HE was the dictator. Finally, in terms of historical context our "democracy" has lasted longer than most and they usually fall to dictatorships.

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 03:15 PM
link   
No one can be a dictator over you if you do not allow it.
Sounds like something some guru in the east might say, or some new age philosophy, however its quite true.

If you submit yourself to someone, through fear, primarily, then yes anyone can be a dictator over you. (Even a mother-in-law.
)

Seriously though, it is a matter of perspective and what games in life we choose to play.
Some may say that people are getting away with this and that if we ignore it...
...not really.

When mass consciousness, that is enough people, decide not to believe in something...the system will die on its own. No need for guns, as who will pick one up. No need for kiddy games of people playing dictator and power games, for who is following.

But this starts individual by individual.
It may happen eventually for the mass, and its easy to get caught up in the game...but again, we are addicted neuron-chemically to our dramas in life...some of us would have nothing else.

So, sure...if you want, Bush can be your dictator...it all depends on how you look at it.
Let Bush be Bush, and eventually enough people will stop playing in his sandbox, and another scenerio will take place.

Peace

dAlen

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Hmmmmm............
Some pretty interesting thoughts. Some I like, and some I despise......

Assasinating Bush? C'mon my ATS brethren - that is so heinous that it really offers no substance. While I've never fought in an actual war, I have been a defender of my country (The USA), and I wear that title proudly. The only reason I've never been to war is that there was not one waging while I actively served. That being said, I am truly concerned with the potential for what this thread was created for. Is it possible that Bush might be able to become a "dictator"? I've never been an alarmist. I love my family. I work hard and don't present excuses or spin fallicies for my mistakes. At the end of the day, I go home, play with my children, and make sure that my wife knows that I love her. I will never be called a genius. I am not one. However I am not stupid. Yes. I do believe that there is potential for a "dictatorship"
Many pieces have been put into place. Much like a puzzle. Put the edges together first, then work from there. The edges are being put together. Now what?

Vagabond - I might not agree with everything you say - you have my respect - and I don't throw that around very often. I do agree with your points on this thread.

[edit on 10-1-2007 by lombozo]

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   
At this point, Bush doesn't have the time or ability to become a dictator (if that's even what he really wanted). He has about a year left in office, a 30% approval rating, and a Democratic senate.

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Actually Bush has 2 years, 9 days, 18 hours, and 19 minutes as of the time I'm typing this sentence. I assume you don't have to ask how I know this, but in case you do, suffice it to say that it's important to me.

I do not believe that he has any chance of becoming a dictator, but I do not take the suspicion lightly either because he has played so fast and loose with the constitution. Remember, dictators don't need high approval ratings, or congressional support. Absolute power can change those pole results in a hurry. I don't know who the dumb SOB was who limited Saddam Hussien's reelection referendum to a mere 99% victory, but they didn't do a lot of good.

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Oops, sorry, my bad. Guess I wasn't thinking straight when I made that post. You're right, it is 2 years, not 1 (though we may get lucky).

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 11:06 AM
link   
It might happen. In fact, Bush is acting like a dictator right now by sending more troops into Iraq even though Sadaam Hussen was killed.

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

Originally posted by untouchable
But I seriously hope he does.
I would love to see Bush get shot.

well...
Thats how you end up on the FBI watch list

We're on to youuuuuuuu......

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 01:56 AM
link   
I think he will get shot, I not condoning it or anything but I think he will get shot.

If he revives..........ANTICHRIST

[edit on 16-1-2007 by Selmer2]

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Selmer2
I think he will get shot, I not condoning it or anything but I think he will get shot.

If he revives..........ANTICHRIST

[edit on 16-1-2007 by Selmer2]

i've thought this before too but he's just not liked enough to be the guy is he?

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Anti-Christ? Well that's not really what this thread is about now is it?

To answer the question, no I don't believe that Bush is the Anti-Christ. From what I've heard the Anti-Christ is to be well liked, slick with a silver tongue. All you have to do is watch Bush speak once to realize that he has no silver tongue. He is not well liked here or abroad. And his intelligence? Well it is certainly questionable at best.

Again I say, that NO I don't believe he is the Anti-Christ.

But back on topic. I truly worry that many of the pieces of the puzzle have been laid out. As I've said before, when you build a puzzle you start with the outside edges then fill in the rest. The way I see it, the edges of this puzzle are completed, and the inside is well on it's way to being finished. One "terrorist attack" before the election, especially if it is on a grand scale could literally be the catalyst for Bush becoming a dictator. Is it really so far fetched that it could happen? Nope. As others have stated before, no one can be a dictator if the people do not allow it. Sounds good, but I don't believe that. Let's take a look at the USA. Want to control the people? What's the quickest way? Actually it's quite simple to turn the American people into pleading sheep. How?
Turn off the electricity.
Think about it. What would the American people do without electricity? We are fat and lazy, and complain when the cable goes out for an hour. Many children can't do math without a calculator, and would be absolutely lost without a computer, and video games. No electronic banking? Oh brother - imagine that!
Control the availability of the oh so revered electricity, and the people would bow. This is one very simple step. So many others are available as well.
Vagabond had said, that the guys with guns may not enforce martial law. I believe that for the most part military personnel will do what their Superiors order them to do. Under true martial law, those that mutiny would be shot.

So again I ask the simple question - Is it Possible?

Answer: Yes it is I'm afraid.

adc

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I was watching his speech last night, but I got fed up with the lies and turned over.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 10:29 AM
link   
yes it will happen

ok now back to dealing with life's issues

seriously M O S T people are all too busy with life's little challenges to do anything about something that isn't socially popular to believe in

yes it will happen

bush says " it is tempting to give up the burdens of freedom"

even if u don't want to imagine it, just play a long for a little while then go back to your own beleifs about things

if someone were evil persay and manipulating and they were trying to pave the way for something like an elitist world order would they have a need to build fema camps (citizen detention camps by the hundreds thoughout america) would they have to be careful to manipulate the masses and strip away there freedoms with out them getting upset about it, has it been done to people in the past (yes ) , smart intelligent people of course it has, don't be so egotistical. would they lie to do it. yes would they sacrifice the lives of american citizens to do it. yes of course especially when u see they ( the highest politicians are only "paper leaders" and there actions suggest they are more loyal to other elitist groups like the CFR and groups that don't have national boundaries. what u read and see is more of a dog and pony show bread and circuses

but i digress close your eyes and imagine all those things going on in a nation over seas somewhere where the people had a different religion or darker skin where these fema camps were hundreds of them, with barbed wire pointed in, where there were "phony terrorist attacks designed to eliminate the people's freedom's and rights in a step wise way to enslave them and make them more dependent on the gov't . say this continent somewhere over seas is trying to form a union to consolidate a few country's and strip the rights of citizens and allow companies to use cheaper labor (foreign workers) to maximize profits and erode away rights ( a constitiution) at the same time. imagine this country overseas has a leader who is more loyal to fellow leaders and elitists who he meets with every month Council on foregin relations , would it be believeable that he wouldn't mind killing a few thousand citiizens of a chunk of land that he is "in charge of" IS IT MORE BELIEVEABLE NOW? of course cause it is not you that will be suffering and you don't want to think about it, you got enough going on in your life, well wake up it is happening right here in
america

we are one more false flag attack away from the north american union and then another false flag attak away from taking our guns (NAU) new currency new rules (no second ammendment) and then we are going to say REMEMBER the GOOD OLD DAYS when america was free, and who will the sheeple blame , a few people living in a cave in afgahnastan, because it is to painful for them to believe it is there own leaders, sometimes when faced with somethng so horribly yet undeniably true the personality shatters, which is a painful process i don't think many of us would be willing to go through, imagine our own leaders selling us off, it's kind of painful because then who would protect us who could we trust . so we blame someone else, kinda like the poor children whose own parents mistreating or abuse in some sick way, it's always easier to blame someone else , ( blame yourself than face the pain or deny it alltogether (sorry for that analogy)) because the truth is too painful to imagine

[edit on 24-1-2007 by cpdaman]

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 07:57 AM
link   
www.iht.com...

[edit on 1-2-2007 by pai mei]

In an executive order published last week in the Federal Register, Bush said that each agency must have a regulatory policy office run by a political appointee, to supervise the development of rules and documents providing guidance to regulated industries. The White House will thus have a gatekeeper in each agency to analyze the costs and the benefits of new rules and to make sure the agencies carry out the president’s priorities.

[edit on 1-2-2007 by pai mei]

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Nice link Pai Mei. Thanx.

I hadn't heard of this until you posted it. Yep, another big piece of the puzzle was just put into place. Is everything that's happening just a coincidence? I for one don't really believe in coincidences.

I also have little patience for prophecies and predictions. But I'm going to make a prediction. I go on record as saying that there will be a fairly large scale "terror attack" inside the boundaries of the USA no later than December of 2007. This "terror attack" will be the final piece of the puzzle.
My guess is it will be an large explosion inside a populated area. A sporting event? A convention? Hmmmm, a convention - boy does that open a new door for debate. Think about it. Something happens during the Democratic Convention. Thousands of people attending. The nations eyes would be focused on this event therefore having a grand scale effect. Oh, and it would take out the vast majority of George W's opponents.

Dictatorship is really not an impossibility. In fact the more I see, and learn, the more I am thinking that it is not even improbable.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I think that the American people would impeach Bush if there is another terrorist attack because that means his administration failed. People would start to think that we need a better president thus we will make sure there is another election.

Another terrorist attack is the last thing Bush needs, it will dramatically increase the hatred toward him throughout the people and even the government too.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by untouchable
I agree he would be shot, But is that really gonna stop him?

I wouldn't be so much worried about him as I would be about those that control him. Those that control him are the true leaders. It seems to me that all of these "democratically elected" people are just puppets of the global corporations, which are headed by the largest group of wealthy men and women on the planet. It's truly scary to think about what's really going on.

TheBorg

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Isnt George Bush already a dictator ?

He wasnt elected by popular vote and if the supreme court hadnt stepped in and stopped the recount he wouldnt have won the electoral college either.

There was an independent study on the florida recount and it was determined there were some serious flaws never brought to light. On example, in a few ballot boxes, the computers actually registered NEGATIVE vote totals ! The same thing occured in Ohio for the 2004 election. Plus it was determined the electronic machines werent counting ballots to match the paper ballots.

Folks went into dumpsters and found illegally tossed out printouts for votes and showed that it didnt match reported numbers in Ohio.

And doesnt a dictator pretty much do whatever he wants ?

Bush sends 20,000 troops to Iraq despite overwhelming support by americans for a complete pullout. If this were truly a goverment for the people, by the people, and of the people, our troops would already be home. Instead, dictator bush says F yu to us and is going to send more troops.

If that isnt a dictator, what is ?

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   
video.google.com...

Here is a video about who controls America

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Was there a dictator saying "I'm a dictator?"
Hell north corea sustains it's democratic

Since martial law is legal, and since martial law can top the constitution and put it on wait, I don't see why it's not possible.

All it takes is another attack and martial law can be called upon to be instaled.
Once in place they can break almost all the costitution laws as they wish, and it's all legal.
They can do anything they wish.
If they can break laws now and put them under national security think what they can do under martial law.
Also the president stays in power under martial law, no elections until martial law is removed.

3 magical steps to become a dictator

number 1 , stage an attack on the home land.
number 2 , declare matrial law.
number 3 , burn the costitution and declare your self king.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join