It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Ghost/Alien Video

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Tell me what you think this is... I couldn't find a GHOST forum on here so this has got to do I guess. But tell me what you think it is?

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 9/1/2007 by bestideayet]

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Interesting video at least. Still not sure what I think about it though.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Cool video.
There is a topic for that type of thing.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Paranormal section.

Ive not seen this before.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Yea, I'd say it's a dog chasing the boy and someone modified the video. If you play it frame by frame it certainly looks like a dog.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Done some editing of that video, and slowed it right down.

I was thinking, could it be a pet of some kind, just going very fast?

www.zippyvideos.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Thanks for slowing down this video Denied.
Just wondering but how does one access video's off of You Tube so one can then edit them in a movie editor?

Did you just record that movie with your webcam off the page that it's on on You Tube? Or were you able to save that movie onto your hard drive and then open it in an editor to slow it down?

thanks,
pala

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Did you just record that movie with your webcam off the page that it's on on You Tube?

No.
I actually went to the source of the file, there was a link on the right.

But, a good program for taking them off sites like that is.....

keepvid.com...

Pretty simple to use, then put into an editor, lots around.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I just hope that little guy wasn't home alone. He seemed terrified and did what many children do when they are terrified...he tried to hide under the bed.

Whatever that thing was that was chasing him...it's evil. It has to be to terrify children.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkyWay
Whatever that thing was that was chasing him...it's evil. It has to be to terrify children.

What makes you think he was terrified, heres a small part of the story behind it.

So a little backstory: I was listening to The Jagger Show this morning, and Dean Lewis was talking about how his son has a "friend" he plays with in the closet. His (Dean's) wife supposedly doesn't like going in there either. So Dean decides to videotape his son playing in the closet, and captured something chasing after him. It's freaky. You can see the original source here: www.jaggerradio.com...

His friend?

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Denied

Originally posted by SkyWay

What makes you think he was terrified, heres a small part of the story behind it.

So a little backstory: I was listening to The Jagger Show this morning, and Dean Lewis was talking about how his son has a "friend" he plays with in the closet. His (Dean's) wife supposedly doesn't like going in there either. So Dean decides to videotape his son playing in the closet, and captured something chasing after him. It's freaky. You can see the original source here: www.jaggerradio.com...

His friend?

I got the impression he was terrified because he ran and hid under the bed. And frankly, that thing that was chasing after him didn't appear very cuddly. I think if any of us came across something like that on our own we may run also.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Did you just record that movie with your webcam off the page that it's on on You Tube?

No.
I actually went to the source of the file, there was a link on the right.

But, a good program for taking them off sites like that is.....

keepvid.com...

Pretty simple to use, then put into an editor, lots around.

Thanks Denied... yes, the link is there on that page to the URL where you can download it directly. It didn't occur to me to check that out. Thanks also for that software link.. will try it out.
I'm still trying to figure out how to download some of these video's that do not provide those links on those You Tube pages where one can download them to view them in an editor. I especially would like to do that for a number of those movies showing those UFO's capture by videocam that are showing on You Tube or Googles video pages. Keepvid's an option but I would prefer to just find out how to do it without having to purchase software for it.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 01:13 PM
link   

I got the impression he was terrified because he ran and hid under the bed. And frankly, that thing that was chasing after him didn't appear very cuddly. I think if any of us came across something like that on our own we may run also.

I got a kid, and the one thing they love is being chased.

Probably is just a pet doing the same....

And, he doesn't hide under his bed, where do you see that?

[edit on 9-1-2007 by Denied]

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   

And, he doesn't hide under his bed, where do you see that?

At the end of the video you can see his legs sticking out from under the bed.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Palasheea

Keepvid's an option but I would prefer to just find out how to do it without having to purchase software for it.

Its free??
I'm not sure what you mean, just copy and paste any URL with video on it and it will find the source, and give you download options, from there its up to you...

Hope that helps.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Actually, I just went to the site and downloaded it. Supposedly the radio DJ was recording his son playing in the closet where his "friend" plays with him. They just moved into that house, and had had a high turnover with people just moving out for no reason. So when Dean (the DJ) recorded the vid, he didn't see anything very strange. It was only till after he played it back that he noticed that thing following him.

Hope this clears some stuff up.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by bestideayet
It was only till after he played it back that he noticed that thing following him.

Hope this clears some stuff up.

So no pet?

One thing odd, is the site is very new, would he put this on his site for added advertising?

Knowing its a hoax?

Click videos to the right.

www.jaggerradio.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   
As for him doing it as a type of publicity stunt, I doubt it, but you never know. I mean it happened a week ro so ago, and I haven't heard anything of it since on the radio. I would think if they wanted all this attention they'd plug it every time they got a chance.

Then again, with radio, you never know.

And Jagger has been around for a while now, he's the guy who hosted Change of Heart back in the day, I think his name's Chris Jagger. So I doubt they'd do ti to cause more traffic, but again, I wouldn't rule it out. Sort of like Diesel Jeans and the Fallen Wings ads.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Ive watched the video over and ove and over again. I think I know what it is.

If you look carefully you can see the "ghost" before you se the child in the doorway. When the Child runs through the door, the Ghost stays between him and the camera. NO part of the "ghost" ever is obscured by the boy. I think its a bug on the lense of the camera. The camera cant focus on the bug so it appears as a blurry semi-transpaerent "form".

The human brain will try to make the best sense of what it sees. If you don't know what you'r looking at than it can seem pretty strange. Watch the video again while comparing the ''ghost'' to a bug and post what you think...

EDIT--------------

There is no bed in that entire video, his feet are not sticking out of anywhere. The boy was smiling and not scared.

[edit on 9-1-2007 by Tiloke]

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Hi!
here's a little help for you to download streaming Videos with a Tool
(Firefox plugin) you get for free of course.
go here Firefox-Videodownloader

Videodownloader instal Help & Faq

the links need a few seconds to load.....so wait!!

[edit on 9-1-2007 by D0MiNAT0R 1OOO]

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   
It looks like a medium sized gold colored dog. The video is definitely edited. When the dog is in the doorway, you can slightly make out its shape, along with its curved tail in the air. When it enters through the doorway, the dog's head has been blacked and blurred out, while the rest of its body has been blurred. It also looks like a couple of frames were skipped, after the dog enters. This is very easy to do with video editing tools.

I'll make an outline of the dog in some screen capped frames for you guys tonight.

[edit on 9-1-2007 by DJMessiah]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join