It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Influenza found in chemtrails, cause of flu?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by goose
I have a sense of humor but in the area of the country where I am from when someone puts the word duh at the end of the sentence they are not being funny their being rude which is what I thought you were trying to be thats why you got the response back that you did. As for the thing about Clinton giving an order for the military to receive unapproved FDA Drugs I was not happy about that either since I voted for him. What branch of the service are you in? My husband is a former marine.

You need to turn on the little SMILEYS so that instead of seeing the code "DUH" you see the smiley face that is associated with it!

Clinton, although a moron in most other areas, never gave such an executive order. It is a hoax. Even I, who never voted for him, would not tell an intentional lie about him, even though it would make him look bad. Of course, I don't think he needs much help in that respect!!
(That's a different smiley face...not me sticking my toughe out at you!)

I am in the Air force, and have been for 19+ years....

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 03:12 PM
link   
www.archives.gov... Notice the word gov. this is an actual order go to NARA and see. It does however state if I read it correctly that permission must be gotten.

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 03:27 PM
link   
www.archives.gov... notice the word gov. it is not a hoax, this order is listed at NARA scroll halfway down the page. I have not read it all but it does say that it is with experimental drugs also they have to have your permission.

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 03:32 PM
link   

www.archives.gov... notice the word gov. it is not a hoax, this order is listed at NARA scroll halfway down the page. I have not read it all but it does say that it is with experimental drugs also they have to have your permission.

I guess I'm missing it...what is the number???

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Ahhh...there it is...

I see what you are talking about, but it goes agains the original claim about "without knowledge", and "can't sue". It specifically states that we must be given informed consent, and says NOTHING about suing the government.....

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Affirmative Reaction

so tell us what you do in the air force since you are so knowledgeagle at atmospheric science and several other disciplines according to you and you comments?

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 06:49 PM
link   

I will turn off my speakers whenever I I feel like it, I don't recall asking for your help on this matter, DUH Go to the first website I listed and scroll down halfway you should see where an executive order was given by then President Clinton for the military personnel to be injected with experimental drugs not approved by the FDA, it is complete with a link, you can look it up I'm sure there is plenty of dcumentation on that one.

The speaker comment was a joke, as I assumed the music comment was from you. Now I see that you have no sense of humor, so I will not joke with you again.

Again I say, this is a HOAX! I was IN the military for the ENTIRE LENGTH of Billary Clinton's administration, (still am, for that matter)and was NEVER injected with ANYTHING that I didnt' have FULL KNOWLEDGE of...You and your site are wrong...period.

Go get a sense of humor....

AR they tell you that they are shooting you up with something and you're telling me that before they do, you break out your chemical analysis kit and make sure that it's exactly what they stated - I don't think so, you have NO clue what they could be injecting you with. In FACT the govt. has been getting into trouble recently because they were giving military personnel, Marines mostly, injections without truthfully informing them of what it was they were being injected with.

BTW you do know about the syphilis tests that were illegally conducted on African Americans don't you? Gee, the govt. just recently admitted and apologized for that one.

Also, what about the above ground nuke testing - they knew that there would be fallout, but they conducted the tests anyway to study drift patterns and more importantly see how the fallout affected people in various ranges away from the detonation site - U.S. citizens, who had no idea.

Hell, what about the Area 51 workers who were basically forced to work around hazardous materials and ended up having to sue the govt. because the govt. refused to acknowledge it - then Clinton makes it illegal for them to sue again - citing national defense.

I would have thought anyone posting here wouldn't put such blind faith in our government...but I guess not, which is why they can continue to do these things.

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 06:55 PM
link   
www.majorbates.com...
starbulletin.com...

Many more, just do a Google for anthrax and military - you'll find many more such articles. Basically, the problem was that they found many people weren't actually the option of receiving the shots.

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO

so tell us what you do in the air force since you are so knowledgeagle at atmospheric science and several other disciplines according to you and you comments?

Besides being an active flight crew member for my entire career, I hold a Master of Science in Aeronautics.

What experience do you bring to the plate?

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Ahhh...there it is...

I see what you are talking about, but it goes agains the original claim about "without knowledge", and "can't sue". It specifically states that we must be given informed consent, and says NOTHING about suing the government.....

When ypu first signed the contract to be a member of the military it has always been my impression that you make yourself exempt from sueing the government. My husband told me that you can't sue the government for anything if you are military or ex-military for something that happened while you were in the military. So it really doesn't matter whether they get your informed consent or not besides all they have to do is lose your military records or just medical records and you have no proof anyway. Remember I told you they had shot my husband full of crap while he was in the military (he was in during the years that they routinely used the miitary as guinea pigs, gov. acknowledged this, it was also on the news, this is a documented fact) the day we left the military and went to pick up our medical records they were all missing could not be found, even though they were there the day before, we asked for them the day before and was told they could not be released until the next day,we went back and they were gone, recently the gov. got in touch with us over incident they wanted to know about (medical stuff, it seems they were calling all mothers who had given birth at Camp Lejeune since the certain wells were supposedly contaminated by a nearby dry cleaners, now understand we have been out of the military for over 20 years and its just been in the last 5 that they discovered this problem with the contamination in the wells which tells me they did not do routine water quality tests because if they did it would not have taken 20 years to find it, now we are worrying about our children developing cancer as a result of their stupidity and negligence) they had our medical records. Funny how those records can be lost and found at their convenience.

[Edited on 19-12-2003 by goose]

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dramon

AR they tell you that they are shooting you up with something and you're telling me that before they do, you break out your chemical analysis kit and make sure that it's exactly what they stated - I don't think so, you have NO clue what they could be injecting you with. In FACT the govt. has been getting into trouble recently because they were giving military personnel, Marines mostly, injections without truthfully informing them of what it was they were being injected with.

BTW you do know about the syphilis tests that were illegally conducted on African Americans don't you? Gee, the govt. just recently admitted and apologized for that one.

Also, what about the above ground nuke testing - they knew that there would be fallout, but they conducted the tests anyway to study drift patterns and more importantly see how the fallout affected people in various ranges away from the detonation site - U.S. citizens, who had no idea.

Hell, what about the Area 51 workers who were basically forced to work around hazardous materials and ended up having to sue the govt. because the govt. refused to acknowledge it - then Clinton makes it illegal for them to sue again - citing national defense.

I would have thought anyone posting here wouldn't put such blind faith in our government...but I guess not, which is why they can continue to do these things.

Come on, lets not get silly about this. Chem kits...cheeze...

Look, I don't get an injection without knowing what it is. Flu shot, cholera, typhoid, tetanus, and yes, although I don't like it, anthrax... I've had them all. But I know what they are, and know that I take them to protect me from something much worse that a simple injection. I have never had any adverse reaction other than simple point tenderness at the injection site.

Yes, I am aware of the testing on black Americans, and the apology issued for it. It was wrong, and our government has acknowledged that. My opinion is that is won't happen again.

Then you said...

"In FACT the govt. has been getting into trouble recently because they were giving military personnel, Marines mostly, injections without truthfully informing them of what it was they were being injected with."

I'm sorry, where is the proof of this? A link to a reputable site, please? Not a whacko website, but a news source or something of that nature?

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Ahhh...there it is...

I see what you are talking about, but it goes against the original claim about "without knowledge", and "can't sue". It specifically states that we must be given informed consent, and says NOTHING about suing the government.....

When you first signed the contract to be a member of the military it has always been my impression that you make yourself exempt from sueing the government. My husband told me that you can't sue the government for anything if you are military or ex-military for something that happened while you were in the military. So it really doesn't matter whether they get your informed consent or not besides all they have to do is lose your military records or just medical records and you have no proof anyway. Remember I told you they had shot my husband full of crap while he was in the military (he was in during the years that they routinely used the miitary as guinea pigs, gov. acknowledged this, it was also on the news, this is a documented fact) the day we left the military and went to pick up our medical records they were all missing could not be found, even though they were there the day before, we asked for them the day before and was told they could not be released until the next day,we went back and they were gone, recently the gov. got in touch with us over incident they wanted to know about (medical stuff) they had our medical records. Funny how those records can be lost and found at their convenience.

Ma'am, I don't mean to correct you, but you are incorrect. When you sign on the dotted line to accept your commission/enlist in the Armed Forces, you do NOT give up your rights as a citizen of this country. You CAN sue the government for negligence, and something of the nature being claimed here would fall under that description. What you CAN'T sue the government for is wounds received in combat, as they are, unfortunately, a hazard of the job, or death while in service to country. However, every service member has Serviceman's Group Life Insurance (SGLI) that pays to the beneficiary in the event of the serviceman�s death. It was $100,000 when I joined, and is now $250,000.

I have literally hundreds of friends who have gotten out or retired from the military, and not one of them has complained that their records were totally lost. Could this not be simply a coincidence rather than some sinister plot to keep your records secret? Why would your family's records be hidden as well? Were they doing experiments on you as well?

When did the Government admit that they used your husband as a guinea pig? When was he on active duty? A link to the admission of guilt by the government to doing this at this time please????

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Ma'am, I don't mean to correct you, but you are incorrect. When you sign on the dotted line to accept your commission/enlist in the Armed Forces, you do NOT give up your rights as a citizen of this country. You CAN sue the government for negligence, and something of the nature being claimed here would fall under that description. What you CAN'T sue the government for is wounds received in combat, as they are, unfortunately, a hazard of the job, or death while in service to country. However, every service member has Serviceman's Group Life Insurance (SGLI) that pays to the beneficiary in the event of the serviceman�s death. It was $100,000 when I joined, and is now $250,000.

I have literally hundreds of friends who have gotten out or retired from the military, and not one of them has complained that their records were totally lost. Could this not be simply a coincidence rather than some sinister plot to keep your records secret? Why would your family's records be hidden as well? Were they doing experiments on you as well?

When did the Government admit that they used your husband as a guinea pig? When was he on active duty? A link to the admission of guilt by the government to doing this at this time please????

Here is a link that provides senate report 103-97 about the previous use of military personnel as guinea pigs for testing experimental drugs its www.gulfwarvets.com...
also www.noanthrax...
As for the military's negligence with the water problem at Camp Lejeune go to www.atsdr.cdc.gov...
find search and type in Camp Lejeune and you should get back 5 click 1 to start off with I think the rest are also about the same problem and results of the study I took part in. Also a suggestion sinceyou are military you should also type in your own military base, studies have proven that military bases are among the most polluted and also please be aware that before they took some toxic pesticides off the market the military sprayed them nightly during mosquito season and this stuff does not disappear it stays in the soil and becomes really dangerous when one digs or if the kids plays after a heavy rain, you know how kids always dig out a rut under the swings and there is always a puddle they love to drag their feet through after a rain might as well say from what I read their dragging their feet through a few gallon of pesticides, at least thats my fond memory of watching my children playing on the swings I think tthe pesticide thing might be in one of the reports at the Atsdr. sorry I can't recall the name of the pesticide it was taken off the market in the 70's.

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Here is a link that provides senate report 103-97 about the previous use of military personnel as guinea pigs for testing experimental drugs its www.gulfwarvets.com...
also www.noanthrax...
As for the military's negligence with the water problem at Camp Lejeune go to www.atsdr.cdc.gov...
find search and type in Camp Lejeune and you should get back 5 click 1 to start off with I think the rest are also about the same problem and results of the study I took part in. Also a suggestion sinceyou are military you should also type in your own military base, studies have proven that military bases are among the most polluted and also please be aware that before they took some toxic pesticides off the market the military sprayed them nightly during mosquito season and this stuff does not disappear it stays in the soil and becomes really dangerous when one digs or if the kids plays after a heavy rain, you know how kids always dig out a rut under the swings and there is always a puddle they love to drag their feet through after a rain might as well say from what I read their dragging their feet through a few gallon of pesticides, at least thats my fond memory of watching my children playing on the swings I think tthe pesticide thing might be in one of the reports at the Atsdr. sorry I can't recall the name of the pesticide it was taken off the market in the 70's.

While the first link is very interesting, it comes from a site that is dedicated to proving that there is a "Gulf War Syndrome", therefore, anything there is suspect. If there was a link to the origination of the document, I would feel much better about it. While it looks authentic on the surface, I searched at www.senate.gov quite extensively, but could not find the document presented.

The second link, I presume, is an anti anthrax site. I couldn't tell, as the link did not work. I can assure you that the anthrax vaccine is very safe. While I don't really like taking it, I have been doing so since 1998 and have had no adverse reaction at all. In fact, I know of no one who has. There have been no cases of reactions at my base either. Ranchers, veterinarians, and meat processing workers have been receiving it for over 30 years with the highest degree of safety.

Alas, I don't have time to search the last link, but I will agree with you that the government often puts military bases on the back burner when it comes to clean up of hazards, but that is changing.

None of this, however, addresses my original statements at the top of this post..........

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 11:06 PM
link   
The last one does address the question about the problem at Camp Lejeune my children and I being exposed to the cleaning fluid, so please take a look at it, its a government website. You asked the question did I think my children and I were guinea pigs too and thats why they could not find our records, well you tell me, the military was responsible for checking those wells and for twenty years they were negligent in doing so, for twenty years they did not check a whole base's water supply, you know yourself that they could not be that negligent IMO they were checking and well aware of what were in those wells. You want to find out what a certain chemical will do to an unborn fetus well make sure the mother drinks it, you want to find out what it will do to a child well give it to the child, of course they won't drink the water if they know, just don't tell them, just say OOPs we forgot to check the wells how silly of us and oh btw has any of your children developed cancer yet, as for proving that the military was used as guinea pigs all the way up until 1974 perhaps 1975 I can't recall the year it was stopped, I think Oct. 1974 but I'm not sure, it was in the documentary and I do recall seeing it, I recall more because I knew it affected my husband. Why would I lie about such a thing, it is difficult to find anything on the web about it due to the fact that it is not well known history and most news services probably did not even have a website when it was first reported and the only people interested in it anymore are the one affeccted by it. but I will continue searching for proof of it and also the bill that was recently knocked down a few years back that clearly was giving the government the right to experiment on us all civilian and military without our knowledge and if we found out we could not sue it was in the bill, that clearly is an indication this type of thing is going on, at least to me anyway I think they would have to put up a large neon flaming sign that read "HUMAN EXPERIMENTATION DONE HERE WITHOUT ANYONES CONSENT- BY THE GOVERNMENT!" and show live coverage on CNN for you to believe it!

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 10:59 AM
link   

The last one does address the question about the problem at Camp Lejeune my children and I being exposed to the cleaning fluid, so please take a look at it, its a government website. You asked the question did I think my children and I were guinea pigs too and thats why they could not find our records, well you tell me, the military was responsible for checking those wells and for twenty years they were negligent in doing so, for twenty years they did not check a whole base's water supply, you know yourself that they could not be that negligent IMO they were checking and well aware of what were in those wells. You want to find out what a certain chemical will do to an unborn fetus well make sure the mother drinks it, you want to find out what it will do to a child well give it to the child, of course they won't drink the water if they know, just don't tell them, just say OOPs we forgot to check the wells how silly of us and oh btw has any of your children developed cancer yet, as for proving that the military was used as guinea pigs all the way up until 1974 perhaps 1975 I can't recall the year it was stopped, I think Oct. 1974 but I'm not sure, it was in the documentary and I do recall seeing it, I recall more because I knew it affected my husband. Why would I lie about such a thing, it is difficult to find anything on the web about it due to the fact that it is not well known history and most news services probably did not even have a website when it was first reported and the only people interested in it anymore are the one affeccted by it. but I will continue searching for proof of it and also the bill that was recently knocked down a few years back that clearly was giving the government the right to experiment on us all civilian and military without our knowledge and if we found out we could not sue it was in the bill, that clearly is an indication this type of thing is going on, at least to me anyway I think they would have to put up a large neon flaming sign that read "HUMAN EXPERIMENTATION DONE HERE WITHOUT ANYONES CONSENT- BY THE GOVERNMENT!" and show live coverage on CNN for you to believe it!

If youhonestly believe the government was doing experiments on youand your family, this is not the place you should be. If it were my family, I'd be camping out on my congressman's doorstep....

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by DontSpyOnMe John Stadmiller of the Genesis Radio Network reported on the Saturday, Dec. 6 edition of "Real Talk Radio" that influenza strains have been found in chemtrails sprayed over the Tampa Bay area.
Do you realize the temperature, lack of oxygen, and UV at "chemtrail altitude" will kill viruses rather easily?

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

Originally posted by DontSpyOnMe
John Stadmiller of the Genesis Radio Network reported on the Saturday, Dec. 6 edition of "Real Talk Radio" that influenza strains have been found in chemtrails sprayed over the Tampa Bay area.

Do you realize the temperature, lack of oxygen, and UV at "chemtrail altitude" will kill viruses rather easily?

it has been 'proven' by the anti-chemmie team in the 'painting the sky thread' that these possibly contaminated 'persistent' contrails can occur as low as 3000 ft. the conditions are not so harsh at this altitude.
p.s. i think if they were spraying viruses from planes, we wouldn't necessarily see the trails. i also think that there are always airbourne viruses in the air, so of course testing the air will get a positive test result. i believe in a strong possibility of chemtrails. i don't believe in 'flu-trails'.

[Edited on 20-12-2003 by billybob]

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 12:40 PM
link   

If youhonestly believe the government was doing experiments on youand your family, this is not the place you should be. If it were my family, I'd be camping out on my congressman's doorstep....

Please tell me a case you know of where someone took such a case to court and won, none that I know of, from what I've read there was a sergeant who took the experimental injections that were given and tried to sue when he found out, the supreme court threw it out thus making it practically impossible for military or former military to sue due to the reasons they cited as their reasoning for throwing it out. Did you read the atsdr about the contaminated water? Though it was during peace time do you really think that for security concerns alone that the water would be allowed to go unchecked? What would happen on your current base right now if someone was so lapse in checking the water supply?

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Well I don't know about the flu virus being in chem-trails. But I believe there is a lot of toxic stuff in them. See my blog with pictures of chem-trails, over Las Vegas. This just happened a few days ago.

[Edited on 09/08/2002 by MountainStar]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join