It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Virgin Mary - 'beware the One World Government'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by rocknroll
Emmittsburg, Maryland,

FAKE. I have read her stuff. She's absolutely fake. And her move from out west where she was shut down, to Maryland in order to get under a new Bishop so she could start up again .... definately

New York

Bayside? FAKE. Occult fake. The followers are real pit bulls hanging on.
Condemned by the church (with good reason).

Garabandal

My opinion - demonic. Although I should say that the church has said three times that nothing supernatural is taking place. Have you read any of the Garabandal magazines? OMG!
The part where the girls floated down the stairs and out the door - face down - got me. One of the mother viewed this as it happened. AND then there is the part about the alleged apparitions on the 'night of screams' ... everyone was in the church worshipping God and having eucharistic adoration but then the girls were outside IN THE DARK screaming their heads off. Everyone went running AWAY from the church and God and into the dark night to see the girls and their 'vision'. Demonic.

Conyers - been there. Fake. Obviously and painfully fake. The 'messages' contradict and 'prophecies' fail. Continually.

Betania - been there. Spent 5 days there. Approved by the church. I met Maria Esperanza's son in law. Nice fellow. I have no opinion about this place. Caracas is LOUD and I have no opinion of the Betania apparition.

Medjugorje - been there. My husband and I went on our first wedding anniversary for a week. We KNOW supernatural things are happening there. I could tell stories about what we saw and felt and experienced. All positive or uplifting or spiritually helpful. The church can approve some of the alleged visions and not others. I wouldn't be surprised to see a split - approval of some of the visionaries and disapproval of others.

IMHO

[edit on 1/11/2007 by FlyersFan]

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Virgin Mary appears in freezer, next to the Ben & Jerry's Chubby Hubby?

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Emmittsburg, Maryland, FAKE. I have read her stuff. She's absolutely fake. And her move from out west where she was shut down, to Maryland in order to get under a new Bishop so she could start up again .... definately

Wow, well like I said my Franciscan friend told me it was not approved and to ignore it. I believe she was still around. Last time I went up there to the Grotto for mass, when I was leaving some guy approached me leaving the parking lot with flyers regarding her current encounters with the Blessed Mother. I want to say she's still up around that area. She's telling people "the end" is coming now. I read one of her "newspapers", it was all doom and gloom. Something didn't feel right about her stories.........
Interesting, I didn't know she was out west too..............

Bayside? FAKE. Occult fake. The followers are real pit bulls hanging on.
Condemned by the church (with good reason).

Like I said, that whole thing really creeped me out.
The picture with the date on it of the Chastisement (amateur trick photography I suppose).

Garabandal
My opinion - demonic. Although I should say that the church has said three times that nothing supernatural is taking place. Have you read any of the Garabandal magazines? OMG!
The part where the girls floated down the stairs and out the door - face down - got me. One of the mother viewed this as it happened. AND then there is the part about the alleged apparitions on the 'night of screams' ... everyone was in the church worshipping God and having eucharistic adoration but then the girls were outside IN THE DARK screaming their heads off. Everyone went running AWAY from the church and God and into the dark night to see the girls and their 'vision'. Demonic.

Never read the mags. But, I've read books. Never heard about the floating down the stairs thing. Sounds more like "The Exorcist". I read about the "night of screams". Don't know what to think. Catholics Gone Kooky it sounds like. LOL! I guess it can happen to anyone. It does sound "negative" though.

Medjugorje - been there. My husband and I went on our first wedding anniversary for a week. We KNOW supernatural things are happening there. I could tell stories about what we saw and felt and experienced. All positive or uplifting or spiritually helpful. The church can approve some of the alleged visions and not others. I wouldn't be surprised to see a split - approval of some of the visionaries and disapproval of others.

I've read about this, but I've also read lot's of skeptical stuff about it too.
Not to say that you didn't experince something Holy there.

Hey, why do you think the Blessed Mother picks certain people over others? Do you think it's about purity? Sinlessness? Belief? Why is it always people in remote places? Why not someone in a big city somewhere? Why not some little girl in a public school in Milwaukee? And why is it almost always young people? Innocense? These are just thoughts.

Also, why would someone who loves and follows God with all their hearts make up lies regarding the one thing they hold most precious? If they believe in God so heavily then they would know to lie is a sin. And this lie would be regarding God (which is really scary to do if you value your soul). Why jeopardize your relationship with God by lying to the masses? Or do you think it's Satan creating these things to mislead, and therefore these people are really innocent and not lying about what they are experiencing/seeing? Just curious.

[edit on 11-1-2007 by rocknroll]

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   
why doesn't the virgin mary ever appear to camera-wielding atheistic scientists while they work in their labs?

just wondering

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
why doesn't the virgin mary ever appear to camera-wielding atheistic scientists while they work in their labs?

Well, if you believe in the whole "Ganesh Particle" legend. They say angels of some sort came out of that thing and ruined an army research lab for messing with the seed of life. I don't buy it, but some do. Those evil government scientists. LOL!

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul

She's appeared in front of people with cameras .. myself included ... (medjugorje .. and no I didn't see her) ... but she doesn't come out on film.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

And I would like to add one more thing about to this excellent reply, Not all Marian apparitions are recognized by the Church. There are some obvious fakes and there are some that have been classified as demonic and have been condemned.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join