It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Israel/US go to war with Iran who will the Iraqi government side with?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Since it looks like President Bush is going to go along with a troop surge in Iraq could this be code for, extra troops while Israel bombs the hell out of their nuke sites and presidential palaces. Seriously, think about it, with all that Israel has been saying, something is brewing in 2007.

Even if you don't believe the above if there was a war between Israel/US and Iraq which side would the Iraqis be on? And if not a side which way will they lean? Finally, which portions of the population will go which way and how far?

Finally, could the US go to war with Iran if they did not have the support of the Iraqi people? What about without the support of the majority in Iran?

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 03:56 AM
link   
I don't believe that the U.S. is going to open a third front to aid the Israelis. Especially since they're planning a Nuke assault against Iran. The U.S. will be not the ally of the Israelis this time, that's for sure. And Iraq also is not going to support any alliance, where Israel is appearing. So, if I must guess; when Israel starts it's own war, they will be alone.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 04:36 AM
link   
I thnk its more like Israel will hold the US to blackmail.

'' if you dont assist us against Iran, we will be forced to strike with tactical nuclear weapons ''

and that is something even BUSH doesnt want at the moment.

join