It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you believe Act

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 02:24 AM
link   
We as Americans have a duty to act: Isn't it illegal to fund criminal and illegal activities.

ACTION: Im mailing my refusal to pay federal and taxes to fund governments illegal and criminal activities. If you believe act!! ToDaY

This Corporate and Govt murder pact of 9-11 is sad. Power needs to go back to the people where it is intended.

The States Hands arnt clean either. Therefore it is unethical, immoral for me to grant my state to collect tax from my hard earned pay for use which support criminal and illegal acts.

If you believe Act: send your letter to the IRS today! Bring our soldiers home, stop the mind control. And Mr. Bush don't offened our intelligence by speaking of God! Come forth with truth, and if there is a God damn you.

If you believe ACT: I will not pay any Tax, monies to Authority which support criminal, illegal acts.

Now i am just a paralegal I do believe I and all American are within there rights and it would hold up in court. Thoughts, any Probono attys

[edit on 9-1-2007 by HDLady]

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by HDLady
We as Americans have a duty to act: Isn't it illegal to fund criminal and illegal activities.

ACTION: Im mailing my refusal to pay federal and taxes to fund governments illegal and criminal activities. If you believe act!! ToDaY

This Corporate and Govt murder pact of 9-11 is sad. Power needs to go back to the people where it is intended.

The States Hands arnt clean either. Therefore it is unethical, immoral for me to grant my state to collect tax from my hard earned pay for use which support criminal and illegal acts.

If you believe Act: send your letter to the IRS today! Bring our soldiers home, stop the mind control. And Mr. Bush don't offened our intelligence by speaking of God! Come forth with truth, and if there is a God damn you.

If you believe ACT: I will not pay any Tax, monies to Authority which support criminal, illegal acts.

Now i am just a paralegal I do believe I and all American are within there rights and it would hold up in court. Thoughts, any Probono attys

www.wingtv.net...
Ok Ive screwed everything up inhere for a day. Back to reality. Its been fun.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Tax avoidance versus tax evasion.

If a man point a gun at your head and ask for your cash, would you say no because robbery is morally wrong?

I wouldn't. And I won't sit in jail because the tax system is messed up and morally wrong. But if you will give up things for your principles, then more power to you.

new topics

join