It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what in gods name is this!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 01:58 AM
link   

A flying mystery object was captured on video just moment after a second aircraft crashed into New York's World Trade Centre.

www.september-11th.us...

um thats supposed to be a no fly zone!!! and even if it is a plane who in their right mind would fly so close so fast???

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 02:03 AM
link   
I believe it is a bird. I'm pretty sure if you look around you will find a better video where you can actually tell what it is. There are also threads here about it.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 02:06 AM
link   
it cant be a bird. if it was the bird would have a wingspan of about 40 meters.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracymaster
it cant be a bird. if it was the bird would have a wingspan of about 40 meters.

Its flying much closer to the camera than it is to the towers.

But whatever, you're free to think as you wish.

Heres a video, I think from the same camera but at different times, clearly a bird.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 9/1/07 by Skibum]

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Okay, this is from your source...

Is the object a post-event distortion by a GAMMA PRESS editor? Could the image be a giant piece of debris racing toward the horizon?

and this

It should be noted that no reports from countless bystanders or other video footage has backed up the GAMMA video, which is talked about here www.artbell.com or www.gpgwebdesign.com.au

bold print mine, for emphasis

source

That should give you some clues, that it is probably not an authentic portayal of the events.

my 2 cents

edit = clarity

edit to add:

Originally posted by Skibum
Heres a video, I think from the same camera but at different times, clearly a bird.

That sounds even more plausible.

[edit on 1/9/2007 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Whatever it is it appears to come from behind the building to me. which means it cant be closer to the camera. so if it is a bird it would have to be HUGE.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 03:59 AM
link   
The most important thing here is to look at the explosion on the left side. The expansion of the enflamed gas is MUCH slower than the flying object. This alone proves it is not a bird. I also concur with the other posters regarding the object's position and it's size.

I've never seen this footage before and after five years, you'd think someone would notice before now. That makes me suspicious of tampering.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iwasneverhere
Whatever it is it appears to come from behind the building to me.

The clip seems to start right as the object is just next to the building. Is there a clip showing where the object is before it moves beside the buildings?

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 08:43 AM
link   
the video i think is a bird but the picture is something else it seems to big for a bird. plus the bird is so much smaller than the object
well thats my opinion

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 11:53 PM
link   
when you look closely and watch the object turn it almost looks like a flyin saucer, with rounded edges.

how is it supposed to be closer to the camera if the buildings are far away and the object is behind the buildings

top topics

join