It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why the NWO may not come to fruition

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 12:08 AM
link   
the nwo is being lied 2 and manipulated by the alien species that they made treaties and deals with, and they are soon to be running around with there heads cut off, and they will be disenting and trying to cleanse there souls, because they know they will be losing there power and control structure as we enter the 4'th dimension to the more powerful alien entities.

some are to deep in poo poo to get out and will probably kill themselves, some still beleive they have the upper hand over the aliens, because the option of reality is 2 scary.

i think there actions may become more desperate

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 10:13 AM
link   
You assume aliens are hostile. You assume the stories of a Dulce base fight are true. You assume the stories of abductions by aliens are true.

I dont believe any of that. In my opinion aliens are peaceful. Any warlike society with great technology would likely destroy itself. Having achieved intersteller travel tells me the aliens must be peaceful.

Its more likely that the NWO spreads the disinformation about hostile actions from aliens to further their agenda. And according to Werner Von Braun (father of modern rocketry), a false flag threat from aliens will be next (after terrorists).

join