It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Info Post: UFO/Alien Skeptic? Then u should check this! and be further enlightened.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Don’t be surprised or too annoyed when you read this post and websites I put you on to and you still aren’t convinced. Because short or an incident happening to you personally or full disclosure being broadcast on news channels and stated as reality by politicians, chances are you won’t believe unless u have a very open mind. Which is only achievable with the quest for knowledge on subjects.

Now don’t think that I am having a dig at skeptics because it the exact opposite, skepticism is one of humans best qualities. I believe that this is the main reason for our intelligence and status as the dominate species on the plant. Because it’s the ability to think outside of the status quo and not just believe whole heartedly in what you are being told or learn. Skepticism is a big reason we now know that the earth wasn’t really the centre of the solar system or that the atom isn’t the smallest thing in the universe etc.
The biggest skeptics are usually scientific / inventor type minds who search for a new understanding and the pursuit of truth so are very rational thinkers.

But back to the point, once you have very good education on the topics, statements of witnesses, actual hardcore evidence (like radar, sightings) and even weird evidence and anomalies in our history going back 50, 100 , 1000’s of years. You get to a point where u think if only one these historical events statements are true or one ex-military person is telling the truth then it’s real. To what extent is a whole other story and there’s a bunch theories out there ranging from down right plausible to blatantly crazy.

All I’m trying to say here after all the research I have done is that I am 99% convinced that aliens do exist and that it appears that they have been researching / observing us for some time now. Beyond that is anyone’s guess, I will not state that I am positive they do exist as you have to remain slightly skeptical of things in which you do not fully understand. The day you lose you skepticism is a sad day for you and opens you up to ignorance.

Here are two really cool sites that present a lot of varied evidence and historic facts all of which are presented in an unbiased fashion holding true to skepticism enjoy.

www.ufoevidence.org...
www.aliensthetruth.com...

Poll:
How convinced are you personally that aliens exist and could be in contact with us?
Skeptic or believer, please post your view.

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence!

Text

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I'm not convinced of anything. I'm not even convinced that you Lucas 1984 is actually a human being. You could be a computer program for all I know. A complex computer program. Programmed to type like a human, spelling mistakes and all. I'm not even convinced that I'm awake right now.

But...what can you do?

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by surrender_dorothy
I'm not convinced of anything. I'm not even convinced that you Lucas 1984 is actually a human being.

Ah, you must have taken the Blue Pill.

And for Lucas's poll:

I am I would say 99% sure that there is life on other planets.

What form of life? Who knows. At the very least there is a high probability that there are single celled organisms that are not terrestrial. But as far as a walking biped, similar to humans, I think the chances are quite a bit less. And space travel well, I read a lot of science fiction when I was younger too. But as with everything else, I am open to possibilities.

However, I have yet to see any photographs that say "I am 100% alien!", that is in regards to either alien or UFO pictures. Especially since there are readily available image editing programs.

I also believe maybe 75% that aliens have never visited this planet. I am open to possibilities though, in the other 25%.

Hope this info helps.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 06:27 AM
link   
I believe earth is being "visited" by one or more extraterrestrial civilisations, since at least 70 years, possibly since thousands or millions of years who knows.

A civilisation may have colonized the whole galaxy, and they are slowly trying to make us acustomed to their existence without destroying our society as a full out disclosure might do. Which could explain why they are flying around our atmosphere and never giving full proof of their existance but never landing in front of the white house

There may be hundreds of other civilisations in this galaxy alone that are experiencing the same phenomena as us. But that's just speculation.

I don't believe in all the grey/reptilian/ nordic nonsense myself

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I believe that they have deffinately been visiting for some time.

There is very suggestive evidence from all over the world, and from all defferent time frames that this is proberbly so.

UFOs in old paintings and ancient art

and strange evidence, SOME predating humans by far, like the metal spheres for instance, 2.8 BILLION yrs old....

2.8 Billion year old spheres

other "things" that defy reasoning

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Well, I'm getting old and I have had experiences with the Grey's since a child so yes they are real and yes they are here in the deepest of our waters.

With all the information out there I will say the truth is out there you just have to had the experiences then you would know which is correct and which isn't.

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Observe50 thanks for you post, could u please elaborate some more on you experiences and what sort of information topics are true.
I really want to talk to more people like you who have had actually first hand experience of aliens please post response or u2u me if u prefer.

new topics

top topics

join