It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Program tonight

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Don't forget, the Sci-Fi channel is showing a program on the Rendlesham incident. Hosted by Bryant Gumbel.

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I've been waiting for this show, hope it's worth it
T - 1hr 30min!

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Both objects Have Hieroglyphic Markings On Them Anyone Know What It Might Mean?

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I would have to see them to translate to human-english.

joking

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Good Joke But Seriously Anyone Have A Clue On What They Mean :S

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Nope. I made some screengrabs and will post some after the show is over.

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 10:28 PM
link   
So as to not screw up the HTML tables of the board, here is a link to the pic of the sketches made of the Rendlesham UFO hieroglyphics.

UFO hieroglyphics pic

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Nice screenshot. All the reports of hieroglyphics on the various vehicles sure lends credance to the ancient (Egypt...etc) civilizations being visited theory.

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 11:21 PM
link   
My review of the show:

Overall, not much new was provided. Jim Penniston's hypnotic regression session was already known. Its been assumed that when Jim started talking about the creatures being humans from the future that he was making things up from his subconscious and that the hypnosis session might have been compromised by the woman performing the session. He did say in the show that he did not believe in aliens so he was totally predisposed to filling in the story with his own version of events.

Penniston's sketchbook I had not seen before. Thats about the only thing new of interest I saw. The landing zone pictures were OK, but physical trace cases have proven fruitless in getting info out of the government for ages.

The "startling" revelation that Penniston and Colonel Halt saw two different UFO landings was a big zero for new info. That only further confuses events.

Larry Warren and his wild claims have been widely derided for ages. So that is nothing new. They left out that Warren claims to have seen a debriefing film showing Apollo astronauts viewing an alien base on the back side of the moon. Halt's suggestion that Warren was drugged and hypnotized to remember false events could be entirely true.

I will always think that Bryant Gumble hates this job. Going from major network news shows to sparse UFO documentaries on cable is bound to make him mad. Not only is it a step down in prestige and money, but I'm sure the stigma of being a part of UFO shows tears at him. I'm glad!

The best part about the show was that the Sci-Fi Channel is very accessible to the public. Bryant Gumble is a big enough flopped celeb to warrant public attention to this show. More people now know about the events. The stern comments by some of the people interviewed that the government is definitely covering something up is about as good as we can currently get to damning the reality of secrecy and lies.

Question: Why was Timothy Good in this documentary at all? Because he is a well known UFO author who happens to live in England? He really had no business being on the show, IMO.

(Please note that I am not a skeptic of the events that occurred in the Rendlesham woods, I just like getting my facts straight. IMO, aliens did come down and look around at the nuclear weapons at the two Air Force Bases, but Penniston's account and Warrens's accounts of seeing futuristic humans or aliens are kind of shakey.)

[Edited on 13-12-2003 by heelstone]

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I loved their references to debunkers. The lights in the sky was the local lighthouse. (unidentified flying lighthouses?) I also chuckled at their reason for the impressions in the dirt.....(radioactive rabbits scratching?)

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Thanks For The Screenie Heel

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowMan
Both objects Have Hieroglyphic Markings On Them Anyone Know What It Might Mean?

All three you mean. In Rendelsham, Rosswell and Kecksburg they found hieroglyphics that looked similar to each other.

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by heelstone
Question: Why was Timothy Good in this documentary at all? Because he is a well known UFO author who happens to live in England? He really had no business being on the show, IMO.

No, because he saw something in that area in those same days. He was also an eyewitness.

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Yes all the markins on all 3

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I am trying to dig up some insider info on this tonight.

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 12:56 PM
link   
The show was alirght, but they give you little bit of info here and little bit there just enough to keep you interested in the show, then another commercial break. I'm skeptical, but open minded. The markings on the craft might have been buttons kind of like a soft touch button on a microwave oven. The color and smooth and shape desciptions is the sort of thing you would want in a stealthy or fast moving craft.

The thing that got me was the time the guy was scanning the area for radiation and showed him scanning a stump that look like someone cut it off with a chainsaw flush with the ground. I found that quite odd that here they are out in the middle of the wooded area and someone cut a tree down like that near a military base. Even the way it was cut seemed strange in itself.

[Edited on 13-12-2003 by sean]

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Yeah It Looked Like It Was Cut Horizontaly To The Right A Little

top topics

join