It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush & Jack Abramoff photo found on blog

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 08:08 PM
link   
But they never met. What a liar as usual.

blog.citizensforethics.org...

It could be a photoshop but he's too much of a pathological liar for it not to be. I say it's legit. Everyone use it for your avatar

[edit on 8-1-2007 by MRGERBIK]

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Doesn't stand out as being photoshopped, superficially anyway.

The site says they got it from a source that took it at a fund raiser. Sounds odd. This is the only photo from the fundraiser? What fundraiser? When? Why was abramoff and bush posing?

Those are the kinds of questions that need to be answered.

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Hmm..

The exif data is not in the image, but the word "Adobe" does appear.

While there may be valid reasons for the word "Adobe" to be there, that makes me just a wee bit suspect of this photo.

But unless a higher quality image can be found, I find this photo kind of dubious.

Hopefully a higher quality can be found, of either this pic, or of Bush or Abramoff in that same exact pose. At least I would know one way or the other whether it is a photoshop job.

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Looks like CBS News has this story, with links to the OP's blog link.

www.cbsnews.com...

That in and of itself does not lend a lot of credence to this, but it is looking more for real, than I would have thought with only one source.

While GOOGLING for any other pics related to this one, it has become very evident that there are a lot of photoshopped pictures of these two together, circulating around the net.

[edit on 1/8/2007 by Mechanic 32]

[edit on 1/8/2007 by Mechanic 32]

join