It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Video Appears to Show Body of Saddam After Hanging

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 06:54 PM
link   

(FoxNews)-NEW YORK — A graphic new video surfaced Monday on the Web appearing to show the body of Iraqi leader Saddam Hussein immediately after he was hanged a little more than a week ago.
The 27-second video, posted on Google, appears to show Saddam's body on a gurney, covered with a bloodied white shroud that is removed so the person videotaping — possibly with a cell phone camera — has a clear shot at his head and neck. A large and gaping wound is visible on the neck.

www.foxnews.com...

A video purporting to show the body of Saddam Hussein is posted on Google Video.

Warning: The content is extremely graphic and may be disturbing to some viewers.

Link to video here
video.google.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   
whats that red ball thing on his neck? shouldnt there be like bones sticking out or something

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by racerzeke
whats that red ball thing on his neck? shouldnt there be like bones sticking out or something

It's reportedly a wound from the noose.

Anyway, someone else posted this and it was trashed. I think you should make it more clear that this is a graphic video.

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 07:59 PM
link   
i heard on the radio that they had messed with his body like cut his throat... just what i heard

top topics

join