It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

X Files anyone....The truth is out there!!??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   

I suspect that they knew, toward the end, that it was going downhill in a hurry. The episodes just didn't carry the same air of "authenticity", which made the first few seasons so dramatic, and close to believable

The Xfiles was about Aliens, crime connections, and the Government covering it all up. then It started getting more and more "supernatural" orientated towards the paranormal route.

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by zeetroyman
PPs for any fans out there, at what stage did x-files the movie get released?? Incase i skip it or watch it too early.

I believe the movie takes place between the 5th and 6th season.

I love this series. It may be a little outdated in the effects department, but the stories, especially in the first few seasons, never fail to capture my interest.

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by 137
Did you know that David Duchovny a.k.a. Mulder does not believe in alien life

i never really thought of him as a skeptic even though his character was made up . dats suprising.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 01:56 AM
link   
I too am a big X Files fan! I even have one of Mulder's FBI ID's one I've never seen before
I have a similar "I Want To Believe" poster on My wall! anyway I believe some of the stories were based off true happenings! just My two cents
Its funny How David doesn't beleive in Aliens but Gillian does

[edit on 5-6-2007 by Fox_Mulder]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join