It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrial Government Alliance Coverup

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 06:32 PM
link   

If aliens were here to help us....we'd know about them already. The fact that they aren't exactly speaking to the population at large....is a pretty good sign that whatever their intentions are....help isn't one of them...

Well, since we're all in the dark anyways, I guess a case can be made that they actually have helped in the past by avoiding a nuclear accident.

- Roswell incident, at the time, the only AFB with nuclear capabilities nearby, coincidence?

- RAF Woodbridge incident, more nukes at those bases

- The minuteman missle test film which captured a ufo shooting beams at a missle.

Friendly information gathering to ensure we aren't blowing ourselves up? Foes?

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by acidhead
2) if aliens have been in kahoodals with governments or higher then why are they waiting - im sure with alien technology the world could have been overthrown within a dayor so years ago and should have been done long before most of the planet developed nukes.

3) if we found inteligent life on another planet - do u think we would just land in the centre of a populated area?
I think that the alien agenda goes much deeper than trying to eliminate humanity. Like you said, they could have destroyed us long ago. My general idea at the moment is that the alien element is using us for their own ends, which could be for their sustenance and nourishment: www.abovetopsecret.com...

They are probably using us for their experiments and food etc. Also, I belive they have the ability to manipulate the perception of humanity to an extent, like holographics. If you would like to read something interesting, click here: Life on Mars

[Edited on 19-3-2004 by IMMORTAL]

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by acidhead
my thoughts on varrious answers and statements over the total posts..

1) how do we know we are the most violent race in the galaxy - if why are violent , then why cant other races (if they are around)

You're absolutely right. We probably aren't the only violent race in the solar system. Your opinion is very logical and I respect that. As of this moment though only the government IMO can tell us for certain.

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Quote: "It is our own government that is out to destroy us. Have you ever seen any indication that our government cares for us or our soldiers? I haven't. They are using us and our taxes to keep all of this information secret so when the time is right for them, they will either turn us into slaves to thier bidding or kill us when the Earth goes up in flames.

They won't reveal this alien technology that will get rid of fossil fuels. The longer we use our fossil fuels the more destructive the earth will become. The government is doing all of this for two reasons.

Money and Power for themselves. Can't you see? They're greedy."

AGREED!!! Sad but True!!! I always see G.W. Bush Cry about the 600 U.S. Soldiers lost in Iraq & Afganistan & the 3000 People lost in 9/11 - NOT - the show must go on.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join