It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrial Government Alliance Coverup

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I have a theory that the Shadow Government of the United States is in alliance with a type of Alien intelligence. Somehow, I also believe that this Alien intelligence is not in any way benevolent toward humanity, having the same mentality as those in power. I believe that the Shadow Government is planning with Alien intelligence to overtake the world, attempting to have complete control over the planet--this could be a reality because there most likely is a need for some sort of inter-galactic defence. This is probably why the ufo sightings and information is all denied by government. Also, there are probably rogue alien aircraft that the Shadow Government is currently defending itself against, which could explain that video of light beams shot into space from earth, and the ufo's avoiding them--I think it was a NASA shot video.

Here is a little information about Alien Intelligence operation with Shadow Government.:

www.para-normal.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I think that this is possible, but there is still and un-answered question: why? I can't see a reason for them to hide alien existance. Can you?

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 09:05 AM
link   
From everything I have read there seems to be a lot of people who do think there is a shadow goverment and a lot of people who say they KNOW there is. If only a few people were saying it you could dismiss it but if there is a lot of people saying it they sound determined to get their message across must prove that there is one.

The reason they cover it up I think is a lot of people WOULD panick shouting "There here to take over the world", "Its the end of the world" etc... I have also read things that state "its in public interest". If people knew that the goverment were exchanging technology with aliens for them to abduct us and experiment what do you think the reaction would be to the goverment selling their people out could be a revolution? So there is some good reasons why to keep it secret. But with so many people known how long can they keep the secret?

[Edited on 14-12-2003 by Mikomi]

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I think that the shadow government conspiring a planned armageddon with the aliens could be a possibility, but it still leaves the question of why? The theory is out there but why would they be planning to take over the world? And why would the secret government want to destroy the own society that they run?

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by JeanLucPicard
I think that this is possible, but there is still and un-answered question: why? I can't see a reason for them to hide alien existance. Can you?

Religion would end as we know it. The uneducated southern population would think the world is coming to an end. Farwell would loose his job, and also Bush.

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 10:13 AM
link   
This sounds too much like the plot in the x-files.

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 10:17 PM
link   
The shadow governments would have to establish a world-wide political control framework in order to have effect on an "extra-terrestrial" front.

I think that the shadow government does not want to destroy it's own people, but they still have to initiate some world control. They have alien technology and all they need is that world-wide political framework--NWO, or whatever you like.

If the shadow governments admitted of alien existence, they would lose control. The people behind shadow governments aren't stupid, and they all know about mass psychology control, and what the ramifications would be if governments admitted alien existence.

Here is a link:

www.outoftheblue.tv...#

Click the bottom link to see document.

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 10:37 PM
link   
There is also reason to believe that a positive group of aliens have been in contact with various governments also.

The negative aliens would desire a hidden and deceptive plan to infiltrate the world for various reasons.

When it is known what they want then it will answer that question quite handily.

When it is known why the human leaders of the world rejected a positive force in this stuggle then it will also add logic to support the suppression of all alien activity from the public.

But there is a trojan horse and it waits to gallop.

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 04:10 PM
link   
i never saw that document before....good find.

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Think about your question!! For one have you ever heard of the radio broadcast War Of The Worlds, Also most all religions would have a lot of explaining to do which in turn would cause major panic.

But if they were to say slowly give us bit by bit info and slowly feed it to us it would be more accepted .
remember people don't like all at once change.

AlBeMet

[Edited on 16-12-2003 by AlBeMet]

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Alien visitation is a threat to national security. Our own air defenses cannot defend against air space invasions by these most likely extremely powerful vehicles. Admission of inability to defend against this would never happen as revealing that would remove confidence in the very people paid to protect us. However, we have been unable to defend against nuclear ICBM attack or terrorist attack for some time now. This is the main reason why any military power would not reveal this information. The trouble that the government would get into for keeping this a secret is the next reason. The third reason would be the economic shock. Whenever bad news hits the economy suffers. Admission of ET visitation and government cover up would likely cause world economic collapse.

Culture shock would be the other reason. Its been repeated over and over through history of the dissolving of primitive cultures when a more advanced culture came upon them. Pretty much all facets of human life would be different with the revelation of this knowledge. Finally you would have the extremely hard and lengthy acclimation to the information. Everybody on earth would have to be brought up to speed on what actually is happening regarding the subject. Currently existing careers would most certainly be effected and force many to be retrained or lose their jobs entirely.

[Edited on 16-12-2003 by heelstone]

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 03:35 AM
link   
I love the X-Files and that was a great storyline in the show, but why would extraterrestrials want to deal with the government? If hostile aliens had plans of taking over our planet, they could do it on their own. And why make everyone subservient except a few people in the government? What makes them so special?

As for a shadow government--there probably are people working to keep certain things from the public, possibly even alien technology, but I doubt they have some deal with EBEs for a planned takeover.

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 03:44 AM
link   
There is a theory about this that has been floating around for sometime about the idea of the shadow government harboring greys and that they know we now have no way of stopping them. Apparently, they consider the greys a threat and have been doing alot of subtle things to get the masses comfortable with the idea of real aliens...

Here is a link from the main ATS page:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

and on the shadow government itself:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

hope this helps somewhat :-)

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 09:27 AM
link   

why? I can't see a reason for them to hide alien existance. Can you?

Sure...

You, as the military and government, are charged with protecting your citizens. You also have to answer to them. You find yourself facing a foe you cannot understand, let alone defeat....and then that foe offers you a deal. You sell out the citizens, in order to save face, and also because inevitably, they'd win anyways....

So, would you then go shout about it from the rooftops?

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by worshipthemoon
but why would extraterrestrials want to deal with the government? If hostile aliens had plans of taking over our planet, they could do it on their own. And why make everyone subservient except a few people in the government? What makes them so special?

As for a shadow government--there probably are people working to keep certain things from the public, possibly even alien technology, but I doubt they have some deal with EBEs for a planned takeover.
Extra-terrestrials would want to deal with the government because of something that many people claim they've experienced from alien encounters.--Almost all encounters of alien intelligence is when the human being is abducted and used as a guinea pig for experiments--they want to study human beings, because they are interested scientifically. This alludes to the same mentality of the human mind, because we also like to study and dissect and experiment with other species--this is how we gain our superior knowledge--and this is how extraterrestrial intelligence gains theirs of us. The most easiest way of aliens doing abductions of humans is with the governments cooperation, because if there was no alliance with our powerful governments, there would be strange stories abounding of 'star wars' in the skies. The Dulce base conducts experiments with the human genome, as I have read, so certain secret humans are in on it, too. If you were intersted in studying something that would add to your knowledge, would you destroy it?--This could be the mentality of the extraterrestrial mind.

Everyone being subservient because only those in power have the ability to pull strings to effect major changes in the world. Power and alliance is only for a select few, not for everybody. The governments will always have things kept secret, that is what makes them so special--the average citizen could never know of these.

That planned takeover is already in process, as most would be aware with the amount of technology that makes it possible--NWO, the president of the US has stated it. The way to be powerful is by establishing decision making power in a select few, and alliancing with those you believe you could benefit from!

Read the document on this page for some information.

www.pulpless.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I sincerely believe the aliens are not here to harm us. It is our own government that is out to destroy us. Have you ever seen any indication that our government cares for us or our soldiers? I haven't. They are using us and our taxes to keep all of this information secret so when the time is right for them, they will either turn us into slaves to thier bidding or kill us when the Earth goes up in flames.

They won't reveal this alien technology that will get rid of fossil fuels. The longer we use our fossil fuels the more destructive the earth will become. The government is doing all of this for two reasons.

Money and Power for themselves. Can't you see? They're greedy.

This has nothing to do with panic. I'll agree that the world won't except change but they will if it is done slowly. The only problem is it is not being done at all.

From all the evidence I've gathered I see no reason why the aliens would be cooperating with our government. Why do you ask? Because something extreme would've happened by now. If you think the government and the aliens are cooperating, then what the heck is the government waiting for?

LtPG97

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 02:01 PM
link   
here is the (one possibility) Omega Agency. there is a thread in the research board about them. Appaprently they are a group that is in charge of establishing the NWO, and announcing the ET presence. Here are some links for back ground info on them. You all who havent, should also check out the research board.

"The Omega Agency: Incident at Elephant Butte"
wovoca.com...

"The Omega Agency: Part 1"
wovoca.com...

"The Omega Agency: We're the Good Guys: Part 2"
wovoca.com...

"The Omega Agency: The Truth is Out There: Part 3"
wovoca.com...

"The Omega Agency: The Secret That Is No More:
Part 4"
wovoca.com...

"The Omega Agency: Final Words: Part 5"
wovoca.com...

"Omega Agency"
www.ufolab.info...

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 05:31 PM
link   
If aliens were here to help us....we'd know about them already. The fact that they aren't exactly speaking to the population at large....is a pretty good sign that whatever their intentions are....help isn't one of them...

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
If aliens were here to help us....we'd know about them already. The fact that they aren't exactly speaking to the population at large....is a pretty good sign that whatever their intentions are....help isn't one of them...
Definitely true. They would have eliminated human suffering, at least regarding diseases long ago if they were here to help. IMO, they're here for the study of primitive life. Though it seems that they've tainted their study after allowing humans to retrieve their advanced technologies through saucer crashes. I doubt such crashes were intentional and much like humans, these creatures are fallible. The tainting of the experiment will likely lead to open contact at some point when humanity begins to actively employ the new tech.

[Edited on 19-12-2003 by heelstone]

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by heelstone
IMO, they're here for the study of primitive life. Though it seems that they've tainted their study after allowing humans to retrieve their advanced technologies through saucer crashes. I doubt such crashes were intentional and much like humans, these creatures are fallible. The tainting of the experiment will likely lead to open contact at some point when humanity begins to actively employ the new tech.

[Edited on 19-12-2003 by heelstone]

Heelstone I'll give you that that they be here just to study us and nothing more. I still strongly believe they are not here to harm us. You're probably right thought that they don't want to help us either. Why? It is our responsibility to look out for ourselves and I'm talking about all humans.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join