It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati Rebel Issues Warning - Leo Zagami

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 05:23 PM
link   
G'day all,

I thought this was of pretty significant interest to the board which is why Im posting it here and hopefully many of you can add and contribute to the Illuminati topic and the facade that is being pulled over our eyes as we live day to day.

Titled - "Illuminati Rebel Issues Warning"

www.rense.com...

It is about a former member of the Italian Illuminati who has turned his back on the organisation fed up with the Satanic Rituals and perversion that come with it and is going public with his warnings. He has organised a security taskforce so called to protect him whilst he is speaking out and to justify and prove his credebility he has started his own website which he is naming all high ranking members of the Illuminati and as his site says will be posting picture of them in the near future.

His website is -

www.illuminaticonfessions.webfriend.it...

Here are some quotes to quickly inform you from the above two links -

Quote - "The Illuminati plan to "Nazify" the West by the year 2012 and persecute all believers in God, using the pretext of war, terror and economic collapse.

The scion of an ancient Illuminati family, Zagami had a religious conversion (to Islam) last June and rebelled. He'd had enough of the horrifying Satanic, black magic rituals, mind control and torture that was going on inside the lodges, behind closed doors.

On Saturday he posted on his web site Illuminati Confessions www.illuminaticonfessions.webfriend.it... names of high ranking Masons who are ready to do battle with the Satanists. He has organized his own security detail and even posted a personal phone number to answer serious questioners about his sincerity.

"These are the end times; it's no joke," Zagami says in an January 3 interview on his website.

"The cosmic alignment on the 21st of December 2012 gives you 6 years to prepare... So its about time you all wake up and fight for your right to stay free under one God before they take complete control and start persecuting the true believers in the one God. Get your swords and get ready to fight to defend your faith or perishThis is a war against Satan so please wake up in the western countries or you might wake up in a nightmare one morning in December 2012."

"From 2010 you will start feeling the big changes in the air more and more but in 2012 you will have the clear evidence of the end of this civilization in front of your eyes.the total NAZIFICATION of the western countries by 2010 before the economic situation starts to badly crack for everyone. Then social tension will hit a peak never seen before and internal conflicts could eventually become in 2012: CIVIL WAR!" "

Quote - "As an ex-member of the Comitato Esecutivo Massonico - Masonic Executive Committee (MEC) of Monte Carlo, Zagami was, until recently, a true insider, a 33rd degree Freemason, and a high-member of the infamous Freemasonic P2 (Propaganda 2) Lodge. He was the "prince", prepared to take over from the older Illuminati "king", Licio Gelli."

Quote - ""They all work together, including Hugo Chavez who really is helping Bush's agenda by his theatrical performances," said Zagami. Chavez is controlled by the Vatican and working with the New World Order as are all other leaders of the world's major government's and religions.

"This is how they operate with the top layers working together for one purpose in what they think is the perfect cover-up. Wahabi or Wahibi [the Saudis] were created by the Zionists and their English friends who think they are the lost tribe of Israel. The same happened with Arafat and the so-called Muslim Brotherhood created by the English intelligence."

Of course, the Muslim Brotherhood also might be behind Iranian leaders and the leaders of the Iraqi Insurgency. It's all theatre put on for the yokels.

In an email to me Sunday, Leo called the Iraq-Iran-Israel conflict a "foreign intelligence show" and Ahmaninejad a "well known Satanist with no real connection to Islam."

He said Putin's conflict with the Rothschilds is also a "charade." Putin is also Illuminati controlled."

Quote - "In a few days I will show you on my web site some
photos of some Senior Brethern present at these
important meetings I had during my recent stay in
Italy for Christmas. And I will show you the result of
these meetings with several Grand Masters of Italian
Freemasonry finaly willing to fight openly such
Satanic groups like the OTO and many others who are
unfortunately present in all major Masonic Obbediences
with their evil plans for the NWO satanic game.Our war
against these dangerous dark Brothers is only at the
begining but remember everybody out there Im not
alone as more and more true Knights will start
following me in the next few months and together we
will fight the enemy."

Lets Hope this doesnt end up being a false call and really is the truth about a rebellion within the Illuminati. And if that were the case, how would that play out with the current affairs of the world as you would expect would have been orchestrated by them?

Instead of their planned wars and the like, it could all end up being mass anarchy would it not?

Please, some educated comments so we can all learn about what is planned and what is coming? The posted links are a must read.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 01:57 AM
link   
arent there any illuminati experts on ATS here who might have an opinion on this matter? I think it pretty important for all to read what they have in stall and that the Vatican isnt all its portrayed to be.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Yes, the Vatican is the H.Q. for the illuminati and satanic movement. Lucifier (Alien) Ruleer of the Draco elite, reptilian is infact on level 4 or something and our current pope is infact what we call the 'false prophet' (last true pope John Paul II). Reason being when the anti christ emerges as leader of the NWO people will understand entirely what will be going on and he will be assasinated. Once assasinated using alien technology the anti christ will be brought back to life like Jesus and our current pope will deem him 'leader of the true church' unfortunatley some will worship the antichrist, and sancified by the church will be peodophilia, murder, rape and sexual orgies in public. Notice the obelisk in St Peter's square? That was constructed when illuminati gained control, it is a masonic icon that symbolizes the penis and the worship of sex above god. This will be a time for all people of all faiths to get together for the future of humanity. If this attempt fails, in 2011 Christ, who is fact alien (Nordic / Human hybrid) will return to earth with a galactic council army spearheaded by Commander Valient Thor and an immense galactic battle will take place, resulting in nearly all of us dead. the Dead's souls including the survivors will be shifted through a stargate or taken away from the planet or wormholed into a different timeline (I don't know) Just before the earth's 'polarity shift' in 2012.

Think Im bogus? google all the points you don't understand.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 08:28 AM
link   
the problem is that mind control is so powerful today that you have to question any one claiming anything like this.

these geezers are very clever in how they bring out info and manipulate the society we live. whether he is telling what is actual fact is hard to know as the stuff he would had to go through leaves us with a question mark about what actually happened to him and why is he doing this and is it his own free will.

just my two cents

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Melbourne_Militia
arent there any illuminati experts on ATS here

Yes there are many, there have been threads that have refered to this previously. Greg syzmanski's website has been highlighting the Leo Zagami story for a while now, www.arcticbeacon.com...

There is a NWO message board on this site.

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Ok, if this was true, why wouldn't the Illum shutdown his webpage, the page that is asking people for donations to support this fund? It could just be a big scam to get some cash.

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 01:24 PM
link   
The italian guy is a converted islamist. Sorry I don't believe jack crap from a islamist especially since the religions is based on the teachings of a warlord. He converted from bad to worse. He went from a hidden evil society to a open evil society. DOO.

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 09:51 PM
link   
What, exactly, is Nazification?

Really, that could mean a lot of things.

Extermination of ALL people who subscribe to the judeo-christian god?

Or initiation of another world war? - which would be shooting balls into the other team's hoop, IMO. In this day & age of red triggered nukes, to start such a war in order to dominate the world's population would result in no domination and no population!

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Could what this guy is doing lead to a new classification: "the Conspiracy Terrorist" ? It may sound like a joke but sooner or later they´re gonna come after places like this and shut it down.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Chavez is controlled by the Vatican and working with the New World Order as are all other leaders of the world's major government's and religions.

It's worth to mention that all the world's major govs and religions have nuclear weapons .
Buddhist : China
Protestant : USA and Britain
Catholic : France
Orthodox : Russia
Hindus : India
Sunni : Pakistan
And lastly for the shia , Iran , which it seem that it will get it soon and it wont abstain from using it , in contrast with the shia jursiprudence :
Iranian fatwa approves use of nuclear weapons

Of course, the Muslim Brotherhood also might be behind Iranian leaders and the leaders of the Iraqi Insurgency. It's all theatre put on for the yokels.

In an email to me Sunday, Leo called the Iraq-Iran-Israel conflict a "foreign intelligence show" and Ahmaninejad a "well known Satanist with no real connection to Islam."

Ma'mun Al Hudaybi , the general secretary of the Muslim Brothers in Egypt , said in an interview on Al Jazeera that the regime in Iran is applying the MB ideology in Iran .

Before the revolution , Khamena-i with his brother Hady translated four of Syed Qutb's books that they've read and get fascinated with them :
- In the Shade of the Qur'an [Fy Zilal Al Quran]
- The Future of This Religion [ Al Mustaqbal li haza l Deen]
- Signposts on the Road, or Milestones[ Ma'alem fy l Tareeq]
- Social Justice in Islam [ Al 'Adalat l Ijtima'iyyat fy l Islam ]

In his introduction on "The Future for this Religion"'s translation , Khamena-i wrote :

excerpts
- "This book , inspite of its small size , is a big active step on the messengering path . Its grand author have managed , in his well organized chapters , to give the real picture of the religion ."

- "The book starts with a style that is distinguished with accuracy , depth , and originality in ascertaining that all existing ways are not perfect ."

- "The other books for the mujahid and thinker author , each one of them constitute a step on the way of clarification of the islamic message "

Below is a testimony from Fadlollah about Khamena-i living the spirit of the Muslim Brotherhood :

from a speech
My beloved , I well know Ayatullah Syed Ali Khamena-i , may God preserve him , I know him from more than 30 years . And I know in him that he was an activist person , even when he lived the activism of islam in an open sense on the islamic world , he lived the islamic movements that originated from Egypt . It is not new on the activist side in his personality . So when we trace his steps we see that he is an incarnation of the activist mentality . For this we see that the islamic republic is in trustful hands , and trustful hand , and trustful leadership and all muslims who love AhlulBayt must follow the Islamic Republic .

I wonder if there is one islamic movement that emerged from Egypt and wasn't created , sponsored or at least let emerge without obstacles by the Freemasons/Illuminati .

Fadlollah since his youth is another MB fanatic as well , and considered by the Wahabis as a sign of reform in the shia sect .

[edit on 9-8-2007 by AnarShia]

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 07:31 AM
link   
the conspiracy terrorist hmmm if there listening they should jot that 1 down because it has potential...for them at least if polls start to show the general public starts viewing the word conspiracy from an intelligent lite and do not have the "knee-jerk" eye-roll to associate the most bone headed and cointelpro info only w/ conspiracy's. And thus with legitamite theory's and facts.

also this leo character is probably just B.S at best , misdirection and propoganda more likely

i mean "get ready w/ your swords" you never organize a fight with these guys with fire, they over power you and outnumber you, and please don't think you can pull off a "300"

[edit on 9-8-2007 by cpdaman]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Selmer2

Rumor has it that Prince Charles of Wales has converted to Islam. Evidences cited are recent actions that include dedicating mosques, dressing in traditional muslim garb, extensive quoting of the Koran, and making trips to Muslim countries where meetings occur with spiritual leaders.

Once he (or his son William) rules England he will be the head of the Anglican Church, the Church of England, a religion that is in the process of returning to its Catholic roots. The Pope recently granted a special dispensation that restores all those in the Anglican church in full communion with the Pope, the Holy See.

There are several other "'orders" that recognize the head of the British Monarchy as the head of their organization. This includes the highly exclusive Order of the Garter which is over all Freemasonry in the world. Freemasonry describes itself as a religious order.

The Jesuit order in the Catholic Church, the militant branch, created the Knights of Malta and the Illuminati. The heads of the 12 families of the Illuminati answer to the head of the the 13th family of the Illuminati which today is the Prince of Wales.

The Jesuits have been the highest order in the Catholic Church since around the time of the French and American Revolutions. The Jesuits report to the Pope and do his bidding. It is said that the last Pope will be the religious leader/false prophet that reigns alongside the Antichrist (earthly King of Kings). The Antichrist will preside on the throne of David in the soon to be rebuilt (a 3rd time) Solomon's Temple on Mount Moriah in a unified Jerusalem.

Prince Charles meets all the criteria of being the embodiment of the Antichrist. His royal line is known all the way back to the Hebrew King David. This is a requirement for the Jews to view him as the King of the future British Nation of Israel. Because of his family's corporate holdings and wealth, Prince Charles is the richest man on earth. As a consquence, in the view of all other elitists, he is recognized as the head globalist in the NWO.

British Lord Rothschild who is the Jewish Freemason head of the Illuminati order was the power behind the original creation of the state of Israel in the form of the British Mandate of Palestine in 1917. The British Monarchy, particularly the Prince of Wales, has been instrumental in bringing about the Oslo Peace Accords between the Palestinians and the Israelis. Peace between these two factions is necessary before the Temple of Solomon can be rebuilt for a third and last time.

When Prince Charles or his son William reclaim the throne of King David in the rebuilt temple of Solomon and rule under the name of the returned King Arthur (they each carry the name Arthur) with the support of the False Prophet the Pope, the age of One World Religion can be ushered in. As a consequence, one of them (Charles or William) being the head of that Universal religion will fulfill the last requirement of the personage of the Antichrist foretold in Christian prophecy.

Take a look at the prophecies of Daniel regarding the end times and read them in conjunction with the symbolism of the end times presented in the book of Revelation. Pay particular attention to the first beast that rises from the sea. Then study the symbols represented in the Coat of Arms for the Prince of Wales. All of the prophesied symbols are present in the Coat of Arms of the Prince of Wales.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Why do many Christian Protestant sects preach The Rapture?

How many of the ministers who preach the validity of The Rapture are also Masons, i.e. members of the centuries old order of Freemasonry.

Freemasonry is steeped in the worship of Lucifer (Luciferianism), Lucifer being the fallen angel who on earth is also called the Devil and Satan.

Freemasonry is a religious order unto itself with its own desired ends, its own agenda which is in opposition to the ideals and agenda of the one true Christ.

Is it, therefore, any wonder that Freemason protestant ministers would attempt to make Christians think that they will somehow escape the persecution of the end times by preaching the blasphemy that is referred to as The Rapture?

Remember, the Illuminati are all practicing Freemasons.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
He converted to Islam and suddenly reveals all?

C'mon. This is just more conspiracy yarn-spinning by jihadis to keep dumb Westerners thinking its all the fault of unseen, unstoppable, unknowable enemies from outer space and future times.

I am convinced the the entire edifice of "Conspiracy Theories" has been hijacked by the House of Islam and is now being used in the 1,400 year old jihad against the West. Of course, since most people in Western countries refuse to even acknowledge that jihad exists, they happily blame shadows, aliens, nefarious actors on the world stage, their own friends and neighbors, even God himself for what is in reality jihad meant to destroy our culture from within and replace it with Islam.

Jihad proceeds on all fronts at all times in all places where muslims reside.

join