It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another UFO Over O'Hare?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I work about 5 miles from the airport and just got back to the office after picking something up from Walgreen’s. Over in the direction of O'Hare, there was something very high up, black, and cylindrical. I looked a lot like it was a balloon of some sort, except every once in a while it appeared to have a slight triangle emerge from the side farthest from me. Unfortunately, I didn't have binoculars or a camera on me, but it was pretty noticeable against the light gray of the sky. Oddly enough, too, there were no planes in the sky, which is also very unusual for this area.

So keep your eyes open for news articles about this guy if it was anything. None of us here at the office could figure out what it was, so technically, to us, even if it was some kind of balloon, it was a UFO.

Now, at about 4:17 PM, it's no longer in the sky.

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Actually, after everything else that's been going on today, a UFO over O'Hare almost seems kinda normal now...

Keep your eyes open though if you see anything else--WA state's a bit out of eyeshot from Chicago...be interesting to see anything come of it.

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   
WOW. What a day ....

NYC gas .. Miami C4 ... Austin dead birds ... Houston .... And now the aliens are back.

I KNOW that the White House Situation Room is probably on overdrive.

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
WOW. What a day ....

NYC gas .. Miami C4 ... Austin dead birds ... Houston .... And now the aliens are back.

I KNOW that the White House Situation Room is probably on overdrive.

I say teh guys are already in THE underground bunker !!!

[edit on 8-1-2007 by Cybernative]

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I, personally, am starting to take this intense beginning to the year as the beginning of project bluebeam. I bet the president is sitting in his office chuckling to himself as the country panics.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Well, I've not heard nor read anything about this, so I'm guessing it was something mundane that we couldn't see clearly from here. Heck, it could have even been a traffic helicopter at just the right angle, as it was pretty much completely stationary.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by fooffstarr
I, personally, am starting to take this intense beginning to the year as the beginning of project bluebeam. I bet the president is sitting in his office chuckling to himself as the country panics.

According to the conspiracies (and a thread from a guy and his family who are packing up and leaving to go live in the middle of nowhere!) I think Project Bluebeam is actually due to start this year. We'll just have to wait and see how things continue I guess!

top topics

join