It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earth is throwing a mental! MUST SEE!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soitenly
What exactly is everyone doing to prevent this? Typing on ATS with their tin hats?

See now those kind of comments aren't helpful, furthermore you have undermined your own point by posting that.

The point of ATS is to discuss things and find the truth. We can't stop earthquakes but everyone still likes to talk about them.

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 01:32 PM
link   
There may be more activity at Montserrat, but it seems it was quieter yesterday than before:

Activity has been much lower over the last 24 hours than the preceding 24.

Yesterday afternoon there was very little pyroclastic activity until late afternoon when a few flows were observed in Tyres Ghaut. This morning about 4 pyroclastic flows have been observed in Tyres Ghaut with run out distances up to and possibly exceeding 1.5 km. Low level gas and ash venting from a vent on the western side of the dome is ongoing. Seismicity remains relatively low, and is dominated by rockfall signals and long period earthquakes, accepted as resulting from either surface or shallow (1-2 km) activity.

Source

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 11:18 PM
link   
How do you guys find the truth?
Today was a fairly lazy day for me, but I managed to read a few chapters from two petrolgeology books and started and finished The Color of Oil and managed to become sick upon reading Twilight in the Desert and I think I'll finish off the evening by skimming through some vector cal.

It appears as though many of you bring to the table a few links from some obscure sources, nada for research and then manage to tout a "scientists" opinion as if it means anything. There is no scientific fact or scientific consensus, their is observation noted through research and further observation through research to corroborate the original observations.

But dragging a few links from phys.org and wikipedia.org is weak. Learning is takes discipline, research takes effort and these two things are not hard to accomplish if you people give forth the desire, effort and time. You guys bring good questions to the table and at times creative solutions, but I earnestly believe that the sources you guys derive your information from are too obscure and not very strong.

[edit on 10-1-2007 by Soitenly]

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Cutting edge 'earthquake prediction' technologies use low-level tremors as indicators of coming larger quakes.

Seems to me that all the geophysical activity outlined on this thread may have indicated a warning about the recent 8.4 earthquake near Japan.

No?

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   
If someone has posted this please let me know
The following deals with the 4 most scariest but yet most possible predictions in the future for earth. Just a quick summary..but very interesting.

4 Scariest Predictions

I said earlier the Super Volcano and Yellowstone could be the most devastating.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 05:16 PM
link   
OK D4rk Kn1ght, I'll agree that this doesn't seem normal, it's the seismic trace from Yellowstone Lake yesterday, thought you might want to see it:

www.seis.utah.edu...

Some of the bigger ones showed up on the maps of quakes too, so you never know, something could be up.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by forestlady
The gas leaks are what is really disturbing to me. Methane comes from decaying biological matter - so what's going on inside our Earth?

Revelation 20:13-14 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. ~14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

Methane will cause explosions, but only when released in a large bubble from a pressurized area suddenly penetrated somehow. This is more often from bodies of water trapped under ice for a long time then the ice melts. But we've probably gotten past that hazard - perhaps there is a positive effect from the thawing we've had...which shouldn't continue to increase anymore.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by antmax21
If someone has posted this please let me know
The following deals with the 4 most scariest but yet most possible predictions in the future for earth. Just a quick summary..but very interesting.

4 Scariest Predictions

I said earlier the Super Volcano and Yellowstone could be the most devastating.

Okay - this is not bad, either, guys! DON'T FEAR! It is what we must get rid of...if we wish to get rid of our ills and devils etc..

Back in 1998 there was a noted disruption in that wobble. And so we entered a time of testing from 1998 to 2004/2005 roughly.
And as i have said several times (and equal times disregarded) that the origin of the PHYSICAL polarity is ETHEREAL...
The world has been warring between polarities (+ and - ) for 7000 years! And so we've had a wobble...and war and death and a general unending mess.

But then the polarity changed from 'good' or 'male' ruling to 'evil' generally regarded as something opposite of God. But only God is good - and God creates either peace or evil...the 7000 years of so called good polarity had not one day of peace in all the time...it was not God but men....but 'evil' is the wrath of God...regardless of what you choose to call it - evil is God's 'bad' side but in no way is God's enemy!

So we've had our 7 years....and his star came in the summer of 2004....not many at all saw it but it was there for at least 3 months in the eastern sky from about 4:30 on until the sun obscured it.

BUT we were not judged harshly but instead received total mercy just as we had been told we would....and duality ceased to be our energy at long last---when the alpha and omega met up again and the binary nature of the Christ became a singularity and true peace took hold in the deepest parts of the EARTH...the long standing electromagnetic polar battle has ended....at 1:19 AM MST (-7 GMT) on January 8. That is when Christ found his bride finally - at just about the very same moment she found Him ...but I think he found her first.

Doesn't matter.

All is well.

Wedding on the 13th!

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mammoth
My... Antarctica is really having a workout today, or should i say, the entire world? Cant recall when i've seen data that crazy? What's going on?....

[edit on 8-1-2007 by Mammoth]

Is there anyway to pinpoint the epicenter enough to find out if the source is Lake Vostok, Antarctica?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join