posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 03:00 PM
You guys are really smart. What is the connection here? Let's see if we can't connect the dots.
~Austin: dead birds, closed city blocks. All clear given a little bit ago.
~Miami Port: Yesterday, odd occurance with three middle eastern men trying to get onto the port proper without proper papers, incomplete information
(at best) about passengers, and unknown manifest. Men involved cleared, charges dropped, all clear given.
~Miami Port: Today: C-4 exposed package discovered on the pallet of a cruise ship loading area, apparently a pallet of supplies for the cruise. And
apparently the all clear is given.
~NYC/NJ: Odd smell blanketing the city, extending from Manhattan to NJ. Apparently not gas leaks, but no sure cause. All clear NOT yet given.
~Sugarland/Houston: Chemical cloud traveling from Sugarland (Nalco Energy chemical spill apparently involving a tanker truck), shelter in place order
given for Sugarland and Houston. No All Clear given, unsure when it will be.
So, all you smart folks...let's put some pieces together. Some questions to ponder:
1. Has there been any other occurances we haven't heard about on the main stream media? If so, where, what.
2. Any "chatter" from terrorists reported in the MSM?
3. Britain's "certainty" that an attack was unavoidable over the holidays seems to have been avoided...but did it come to the US?
4. Where are the leaders of the US? Bush, Cheney, Rice?
5. What, if any, is the connection between the incidents? Timing? Chemicals? Port cities (not Houston...)? Wind? Weather? Local communities?
Let's see if we can't noodle this one through. Frankly, I'm expecting something odd on the West Coast now...there's far too much here for this to