It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOTV - What happened on the moon DVD

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   
So, after receiving this DVD for Christmas and watching it, even my skeptic, anti-conspiracy theory wife started questioning things ;-) My 11 year old even included facts about the Van Allen radiation belts in her latest school report ;-) What a proud father I am.

This is a great video and I recommend it to any skeptic friends and neighors you have, that is if you can dig their head out of the sand long enough to watch it. I love the fact that we have a recorded transmission stating "Nasa, we still have the alien spacecraft under observation". Not, UFO, not debris, but "Alien Spacecraft". Yet still people (sheeple) refuse to believe there is other life out there.

Something tells me the next few years are going to be very exciting.

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by knows_but_doesnt
I love the fact that we have a recorded transmission stating "Nasa, we still have the alien spacecraft under observation". Not, UFO, not debris, but "Alien Spacecraft". Yet still people (sheeple) refuse to believe there is other life out there.

I love the -fact- that sheeple (to use your word) consider that tape authentic (in regards to it being anything more than an admitted joke on the parts of several members of Discovery and Houston). I love how people believe NASA when it suits their purposes, but totally dismiss them when it doesn't.

[edit on 8-1-2007 by HankMcCoy]

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   
So, are you saying that the Alien Spacecraft statement was a joke/hoax? I have seen this on numerous documentaries, TV, web sites, etc. and they have all stated that it was a fact. Are we back to the ole can't prove it real, can't prove it fake scenario that all this UFO stuff lives at?

I did find an Apollo faked radio transmission thread on another web site, but it related to something entirely different than that statement as it was a claimed ham radio recording from Florida or something like that.

Or, am I completely mis-reading what you stated. Do clarify, I don't mind doing research to find out what is real and what is BS. As far as the photos and videos that NASA faked, well, you would be wasting your time trying to convince me otherwise on that. A third grader could see how things do not add up there. Hey, maybe all the footage was ruined and they needed something to show the public and contractors, who knows.

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy
I love the -fact- that sheeple (to use your word) consider that tape authentic (in regards to it being anything more than an admitted joke on the parts of several members of Discovery and Houston). I love how people believe NASA when it suits their purposes, but totally dismiss them when it doesn't.

Same thing with the entire moon conspiracy. People claiming we never went to the moon and in the same sentence believe the transcripts of astronauts seeing UFO's and moonbases when they walked on the moon. Makes sense

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by knows_but_doesnt
So, are you saying that the Alien Spacecraft statement was a joke/hoax?

NASA has claimed from the begining that this was a joke, and I find the lack of any type of context to the recording by the man that recorded it to be suspect. If there IS a longer recording than just the quote, I would like ot hear it.

new topics

top topics

join