It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Documents reveal Bush Sr. to have CIA ties in fifties

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Well, once again proving you can't trust this family at all.
Yea, like he said at the gerald ford funeral "and the conspiracy theorists can say whatever they want"

Because it's true,Herbie.

Here's the article:

realnews.org...

Documents:

www.maryferrell.org...

www.maryferrell.org...

www.maryferrell.org...

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I thought it was an open fact that he headed the CIA for like 4 years in the fifties. Maybe I'm wrong.

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Actually he was Director of the CIA for one year in between 76-77. And its no secret that he was connected with the CIA since the 50s.

www.famoustexans.com...

In 1953, Bush got money from Brown Brothers Harriman and, with partners Hugh and Bill Liedtke, formed Zapata Petroleum. By the late 1950s they were millionaires. Bush bought subsidiary Zapata Off-Shore from his partners and went into business on his own in 1954. By 1958, the new company was drilling on the Cay Sal Bank in the Eastern Gulf of Mexico. These islands had been leased to Nixon supporter and CIA contractor Howard Hughes the previous year and were later used as a base for CIA raids on Cuba. The CIA was using companies like Zapata to stage and supply secret missions attacking Fidel Castro’s Cuban government in advance of the Bay of Pigs invasion. The CIA’s codename for that invasion was “Operation Zapata.” In 1981, all Securities and Exchange Commission filings for Zapata Off-Shore between 1960 and 1966 were destroyed. In other words, the year Bush became vice president, important records detailing his years at his drilling company disappeared. In 1969, Zapata bought the United Fruit Company of Boston, another company with strong CIA connections.

[edit on 8-1-2007 by deltaboy]

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
Actually he was Director of the CIA for one year in between 76-77. And its no secret that he was connected with the CIA since the 50s.

www.famoustexans.com...

In 1953, Bush got money from Brown Brothers Harriman and, with partners Hugh and Bill Liedtke, formed Zapata Petroleum. By the late 1950s they were millionaires. Bush bought subsidiary Zapata Off-Shore from his partners and went into business on his own in 1954. By 1958, the new company was drilling on the Cay Sal Bank in the Eastern Gulf of Mexico. These islands had been leased to Nixon supporter and CIA contractor Howard Hughes the previous year and were later used as a base for CIA raids on Cuba. The CIA was using companies like Zapata to stage and supply secret missions attacking Fidel Castro’s Cuban government in advance of the Bay of Pigs invasion. The CIA’s codename for that invasion was “Operation Zapata.” In 1981, all Securities and Exchange Commission filings for Zapata Off-Shore between 1960 and 1966 were destroyed. In other words, the year Bush became vice president, important records detailing his years at his drilling company disappeared. In 1969, Zapata bought the United Fruit Company of Boston, another company with strong CIA connections.

[edit on 8-1-2007 by deltaboy]

The point he is denied it when it was brought up what his involvement was,amigo. We weren't talking about 76 everyone knows that he was a CIA director. The point is the rabid lying that this family all suffers from. Something alot loyalists and acolytes seem to forget so often.

So often others nitpick on things that are irrevelant to the article in question. That article you showed me shows nowhere that Bush SR admits his CIA ties that helped get Zapata off the ground. In fact SR has denied it in interviews because that's what pathological liars do. The family can't stop lying. You see it in their body mannerisms and facial ticks. IF you look back at quotes Bush always gets over animated and scoffs at any such notion.

It's unreal that people still try to find reasoning in Bush family when they would soon as stomp on you and throw you in the river if it covered up some secrets.

[edit on 8-1-2007 by MRGERBIK]

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 09:02 AM
link   
MRGERBIK, go vent your anger on somebody else. I am just pointing out the facts of Bush's relations with the CIA. Do you expect him to tell about his involvement of the CIA that was covert? Do all CIA personnel are supposed to tell about their activities that is considered black? Even if its going all the way back to decades.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Do you expect him to tell about his involvement of the CIA that was covert? Do all CIA personnel are supposed to tell about their activities that is considered black? Even if its going all the way back to decades.

No, but they sure didn't give one crap about Valerie Plume's confidentiality. Sorry to go off topic.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Griff

No, but they sure didn't give one crap about Valerie Plume's confidentiality. Sorry to go off topic.

Thats another story. But since we are interested in Bush's life in the CIA, maybe the American people has the right to learn about other CIA personnels' lives and their past history, either active or retired then eh? Whether by accident or not.

Of course we can use the former CIA personnel who have wrote books about their covert lives to justify learning about the CIA operations and who were involved.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Thats another story. But since we are interested in Bush's life in the CIA, maybe the American people has the right to learn about other CIA personnels' lives and their past history, either active or retired then eh? Whether by accident or not.

Actually, I agree with you Deltaboy. But, why would SR. lie about being involved at all? I mean, if he was in black ops, he could just say "yes, but I'm not at liberty to discuss", not lie about it at all.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 10:59 AM
link   

I mean, if he was in black ops, he could just say "yes, but I'm not at liberty to discuss", not lie about it at all.

Because that statement would confirm he was involved.

That's kind of like asking Norththrop Grumman, do UFOs exist?

Well, yes they do but I'm not at liberty to talk about it.

Yes they should talk about it, but they aren't because it's a Black Op, and lying is how the government keeps it that way.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by c3hamby
That's kind of like asking Norththrop Grumman, do UFOs exist?

No it's not. Your analogy would fit more to "do black ops exist?"...not "where you affiliated with the CIA in the 50's?" He could very easily just say yes but I can't discuss. That answer does nothing but say that he was involved somehow in the CIA. Not that black ops exist or UFOs exist or whatever else you want to fill in the blank there.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Do you expect him to tell about his involvement of the CIA that was covert? Do all CIA personnel are supposed to tell about their activities that is considered black? Even if its going all the way back to decades.

Game..set match

And that's not the only thing this family has done that's illegal.
But you know, that's what happens when certain people suffer from apologist syndrome. It's a disease rampant in this country. I don't blame the sufferer though. It's a game of psychological manipulation playered at a aggressive level.

And Im sorry to tell you this,Delta. The family on the corrupt scale is off the meter. And you can try to reason hem and haw all you want. Aint going to change the facts that this family used America in morally apprehensible ways with our military and federal government and continue to do so. Time to find something new to defend I say. It gets hard to tread in turbulent waters.

It just boggles the mind that someone defends this family still. At every step of the way the Bush family denies their illegal activities in this country. And people still don't get it. The biggest conspiracy theorists and out of touch reality are the ones currently in power. The kool aid can't be that strong for people to defend the family to the bitter end,can it?

Not angry, Deltaboy. Just amazed that people like yourself still don't see the bigger picture at what im getting at. You act as a buffer to anything illegal/illicit/genocidal/morally apprehensible/murderous this family does whether you like it or not. It never fails everytime someone always finds a excuse to this family.

And why? Because you believe in a nationalist mirage of a country that sold itself down the river a long time ago. In fact, this family would sell you for a dollar and not even flinch doing it. You think your pride and loyalty counts for anything in this country? This aint no different than Rome or England.

I bet you if this family was properly investigated and everyone stopped cowering in the corner, that we would find horrendous acts of overreaching corruption,genocide,outright theft,extortion,drug-trafficking.

This family isn't above investigation,Deltaboy. Always remember that for this country and for the american people. We never HAD a proper investigation on the crimes this family has committed in history. N-E-V-E-R
Any other family would be under the microscope.

This isn't bashing, but this president's family has gotten a hallpass for more than half a century. And every damn time someone brings it up we have someone try to reason their behaviour and actions.

We still have yet to have a open investigation on the ties of Bush family and the Saudi families like Bin Laden's family. Can you imagine if that was clinton, Deltaboy? Why Richard Melon Scaife with a scotch in one hand and a phone in the other, he would make it known to his whole infostructure the ties of Clintons and the Bin Ladens. Heritage foundation wouldn't let up on that. Are you kidding me? Oh man, WHO are we fooling?

Going back 30 years and then 9/11 happens... And suddenly the Bin laden family isnt talked about in the media. It's a media blackout on the ties that Bush Family has with the Bin Ladens. Except for people like Greg Palast who asks the tough questions. What involvement with this family and oil business played into the events of 9/11/? You don't have a answer for that. People just scream, "Bush bashing" and "Oh there goes that Liberal media" But you have not one iota of an answer for why the press can't have a public dialogue about the Bin Ladens and the Bush Family.

All im saying is, the blank check has to stop and apologista squad needs to look at the evidence that this family has a criminal pattern going back decades. Deny all you want but this family is addicted to accumulation of wealth and power. If they could shoot it in their veins, ol Barb would do it.
If all she had was a american flag to tie her arm, she would desecrate that American flag for their quick fix. Why come to think of it, that's what Bush administration is doing with this war.

That's not America,Deltaboy. Anyway you want to reason, you still are faced with horrible truths crawing their way out of their tombs.
Every american soldier and civilian dead is a example of the dystopian worldview that this Administration currently resides in.

And that's not "hating" the troops as so often the spin is in mainstream press. That is looking out for american bredthren. Which is more than I can say for this dysfunctional egomaniacal messanic family.

You know, Kitty Kelley wrote a book on the whole Bush Family that was well sourced and exhaustively showed all the ties this family had. The day her book was released she was booted off all the shows. Some networks got a phonecalll for her appearances. This is another pattern extorting corporations and networks to silence any information that isn't authorized by the family. The family flipped out. Barbara and George was livid that all her friends and acquaintances had talked about the history of this family.

The Right Wing sound machine went on the warpath without even fact checking or investigating everything Kelley was saying. Imagine that, an author didn't get on the morning tv because a phone call was made.
You can get the book for like a dollar or something . Hey didn't the Bush family do the same thing with the Hatfield book on George Jr? Wow, you gotta love how scared this family is that they would blacklist books during elections that revealed the hypocrisy of this family.

Just goes to show that old chestnut, the truth hurts

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by MRGERBIK
Game..set match

Pretty funny that you compare this to tennis.

Ironically that Valerie who's angry about her job is reveal, is asking for money for her book about what she did while with the CIA.

And that's not the only thing this family has done that's illegal.
But you know, that's what happens when certain people suffer from apologist syndrome. It's a disease rampant in this country. I don't blame the sufferer though. It's a game of psychological manipulation playered at a aggressive level.

And Im sorry to tell you this,Delta. The family on the corrupt scale is off the meter. And you can try to reason hem and haw all you want. Aint going to change the facts that this family used America in morally apprehensible ways with our military and federal government and continue to do so. Time to find something new to defend I say. It gets hard to tread in turbulent waters.

I don't see how Bush Senior being in the CIA makes the Bush family as evil or morally corrupt. Many Americans have served their country in agencies and units that does things that are shady. Does that mean their families involved and are considered as corrupt and evil?

It just boggles the mind that someone defends this family still. At every step of the way the Bush family denies their illegal activities in this country. And people still don't get it. The biggest conspiracy theorists and out of touch reality are the ones currently in power. The kool aid can't be that strong for people to defend the family to the bitter end,can it?

You are going to have to put a very good reason as to why the Bush family should be lynch by the American people. Very good reason. And its ironic that you would be criticize on conspiracy theorists when this website is based on such things on discussing such conspiracies.

Not angry, Deltaboy. Just amazed that people like yourself still don't see the bigger picture at what im getting at. You act as a buffer to anything illegal/illicit/genocidal/morally apprehensible/murderous this family does whether you like it or not. It never fails everytime someone always finds a excuse to this family.

I'm sorry to disappoint you if I don't see the big picture of what you see. Laura and Barbara Bush must be big time murderers as well eh? Laura Bush must have bought some nukes and gave it to Iran to make profits or something.

And why? Because you believe in a nationalist mirage of a country that sold itself down the river a long time ago. In fact, this family would sell you for a dollar and not even flinch doing it. You think your pride and loyalty counts for anything in this country? This aint no different than Rome or England.

Nope, just a patriot that cares about his country, but not concern about the family, nor even obsessed about them. However, it seems to me that you blame the Bushes for the world's problems.

I bet you if this family was properly investigated and everyone stopped cowering in the corner, that we would find horrendous acts of overreaching corruption,genocide,outright theft,extortion,drug-trafficking.

Well, you can bet me all you want, this ain't going to happen unless the FBI has a good reason to do so. You may want to investigate who you want based on your suspicion, thats your choice.

This family isn't above investigation,Deltaboy. Always remember that for this country and for the american people. We never HAD a proper investigation on the crimes this family has committed in history. N-E-V-E-R
Any other family would be under the microscope.

Who says they are above the investigation? You got to have a reason to investigate them, otherwise you are wasting time finding something that may not be there.

This isn't bashing, but this president's family has gotten a hallpass for more than half a century. And every damn time someone brings it up we have someone try to reason their behaviour and actions.

Not bashing? Previous paragraphs says otherwise.

We still have yet to have a open investigation on the ties of Bush family and the Saudi families like Bin Laden's family. Can you imagine if that was clinton, Deltaboy? Why Richard Melon Scaife with a scotch in one hand and a phone in the other, he would make it known to his whole infostructure the ties of Clintons and the Bin Ladens. Heritage foundation wouldn't let up on that. Are you kidding me? Oh man, WHO are we fooling?

So what if they were friendly with the Bin Laden's family. Would it be right to criticize President Frankling Roosevelt for opening relations and interests between two nations that didn't seem right? 15 Saudi citizens hijackers attacking American citizens? I have yet to see President Bush shaking hands with Osama Bin Laden. Not to mention that Osama wants Bush dead. Strange ain't it?

Going back 30 years and then 9/11 happens... And suddenly the Bin laden family isnt talked about in the media. It's a media blackout on the ties that Bush Family has with the Bin Ladens. Except for people like Greg Palast who asks the tough questions. What involvement with this family and oil business played into the events of 9/11/? You don't have a answer for that. People just scream, "Bush bashing" and "Oh there goes that Liberal media" But you have not one iota of an answer for why the press can't have a public dialogue about the Bin Ladens and the Bush Family.

Oil interests has going on long back to WW2 when Roosevelt wanted a very good relationship with a wealthy oil rich country. Bin Ladens and the Bush Family is just no different in powerful influence, but that is not enough to go arrest them. Shake hands with a Bin Laden family is considered a felony? Bin Laden family is not designated as a terrorist group by the State Department.

All im saying is, the blank check has to stop and apologista squad needs to look at the evidence that this family has a criminal pattern going back decades. Deny all you want but this family is addicted to accumulation of wealth and power. If they could shoot it in their veins, ol Barb would do it.
If all she had was a american flag to tie her arm, she would desecrate that American flag for their quick fix. Why come to think of it, that's what Bush administration is doing with this war.

Thats your opinion. If you are angry at the Bush Administration because of the war, thats fine. If you want to go and take it on the whole family, thats something else.

That's not America,Deltaboy. Anyway you want to reason, you still are faced with horrible truths crawing their way out of their tombs.
Every american soldier and civilian dead is a example of the dystopian worldview that this Administration currently resides in.

Define America please.

And that's not "hating" the troops as so often the spin is in mainstream press. That is looking out for american bredthren. Which is more than I can say for this dysfunctional egomaniacal messanic family.

Thats your opinion. You really don't need to include this discussion as to disguise your distaste of the Bush family. You hate them, thats fine. You don't hate the troops.

You know, Kitty Kelley wrote a book on the whole Bush Family that was well sourced and exhaustively showed all the ties this family had. The day her book was released she was booted off all the shows. Some networks got a phonecalll for her appearances. This is another pattern extorting corporations and networks to silence any information that isn't authorized by the family. The family flipped out. Barbara and George was livid that all her friends and acquaintances had talked about the history of this family.

Thats pretty funny since many of those networks are also critical of the Bush Administration in the handling of the war. Not to mention that Kitty also was assailed by the networks on Nancy Reagan. Guess they didn't want to make the same mistake on such scandals that aren't true.

The Right Wing sound machine went on the warpath without even fact checking or investigating everything Kelley was saying. Imagine that, an author didn't get on the morning tv because a phone call was made.
You can get the book for like a dollar or something . Hey didn't the Bush family do the same thing with the Hatfield book on George Jr? Wow, you gotta love how scared this family is that they would blacklist books during elections that revealed the hypocrisy of this family.

I prefer to see the book as some entertainment, then used as scholarly works. Not to mention even I would be angry if somebody was making a book that is not accurate.

Just goes to show that old chestnut, the truth hurts

Funny, thats really funny. You sure you pursuing the truth? Or just pursuing something that meets your expectation.

I like to post a quote about Kitty's book on the Bush Dynasty.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reviews.publishersweekly.com...

Although hardly the most authoritative or the most carefully written, Kelley's history of the Bush family nonetheless ranks among the most important books of the 2004 political season. A large part of Kelley's influence comes, of course, from the success of her previous celebrity biographies, among them Jackie Oh!, The Royals and Elizabeth Taylor. But another part comes from her willingness to commit rumors to paper--in other words, to share DC cocktail-party gossip with the masses. Her book will come under a lot of fire for this practice, and with some reason. Many of her most incendiary comments--that Laura Bush was once a "go-to girl for dime bags," that George W. Bush snorted coc aine at Camp David--do appear to be poorly sourced. And as the book progresses from the 1860s to the 2000s, her moderate tone often rises with vividly expressed disgust and indignation. But readers who take Kelley's dishy allegations with a grain of salt will still find plenty of hard evidence to support her portrayal of the Bush family's political opportunism, economic privilege and shrewd flip-flopping. Case in point: when George H.W. Bush was chosen as Reagan's running mate in 1980, he suddenly "dropped his support of the Equal Rights Amendment and vehemently changed his position on abortion." Kelley also takes shots at Democrats Edward Kennedy, Lloyd Bentsen and Lyndon Johnson, and generally laments what she sees as the Republican Party's turn to the far right. But, overall, her real issues appear to be the same as in her previous books: the abuse of power, the adoption of a false public image, the secreting away of sexual and pharmaceutical peccadilloes. With its focus on these juicy issues, and its occasional nuggets of serious political history, Kelley's book is sure to gratify her many fans.

I'm sure it pleases you when you read this book as a means of satisfying you about some wealthy influential family.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by MRGERBIK
Game..set match

Pretty funny that you compare this to tennis.

Ironically that Valerie who's angry about her job is reveal, is asking for money for her book about what she did while with the CIA."

Plame is on a different level than George Sr and you know this. No matter how oblivious you want to play it.

I don't see how Bush Senior being in the CIA makes the Bush family as evil or morally corrupt. Many Americans have served their country in agencies and units that does things that are shady. Does that mean their families involved and are considered as corrupt and evil?

Missing the point as usual.

Actually, you are missing the point as usual because you are too concserned with rebuffering about legitimate concerns. Want to write off Sr, just look at Jr's record. You think open investigations are going to uncover alot where Dubya crossed the line?

You are going to have to put a very good reason as to why the Bush family should be lynch by the American people. Very good reason. And its ironic that you would be criticize on conspiracy theorists when this website is based on such things on discussing such conspiracies.

Nice try with the frame,delta. This is something you do fairly common. I didn't say anything about lynching yet you thrust it upon this discussion. I am talking about accountability. I am not criticizing conspiracy theorists. You missed it again. See. this is what you do with basically everyone on this site. You misinterpet the point and end up veering to a deluded conclusion. It never fails and you equate it with hatred of america,communism,traitors of america and so forth. But it's never based in anything reasonable.

Conspire means to breathe together. I was basically mocking what alot of people tend to do when someone brings up interesting questions. And I find it interesting that some of the most far fetched theories come from the source that mocks conspiracies. It's all about projection though. It's something that occurs in politics quite often. So in a sense I was mocking the conspiracy mockers for having the gall to catapult the swill they address this public and mislead alot of the country.

I'm sorry to disappoint you if I don't see the big picture of what you see. Laura and Barbara Bush must be big time murderers as well eh? Laura Bush must have bought some nukes and gave it to Iran to make profits or something.

You did it again veering to delusion. There are examples of the Bush family being tied to criminal elements. And no matter how much you try to twist the words and frame it as if to say Im saying Lauraor Barbara are murders. This is what you do, Delta. You mock something that's credible and connect it to something that was not said.

This is a common tactic again that is used as a last resort. Because we really don't know what this family is connected with. There is evidence that leads to alot of covering up. This has nothing to do with Barbara or Laura. It has to do with what the Bush family has been involved with in the past and present. Again, Im going back to accountability.

ust a patriot that cares about his country, but not concern about the family, nor even obsessed about them. However, it seems to me that you blame the Bushes for the world's problems.

You know a patriot dissents with authority right? What makes you a bigger patriot than those with opposite views? You do insinuate on alot of members that they aren't honoring their country if they aren't lockstep with some things you say,fyi. It's noticeable. You don't hold the definition of patriotism. Most of us care about our country. It's such a deluded manifesto that others question someones love of who they are. It's kind of pathetic actually. Patriots come in all shapes and colors. Whether it's socialist left or federalist right. And that's something alot of the Right leaning side doesn't want to admit. You don't control the frame for patriot.

I don't blame the bush family for the world's problems. I am saying this hierarchial family needs to have accountability and they don't. And I can't believe that people still are opposed at looking into the history of this family with crime associates. What's to be afraid of? Seems to people like dragging their feet.

The legacy of the son is disasterous for this country and yet we still have loyalists. That's not looking out for your country. I feel like I am in Alcoholics Anonymous. You still can't see the damage having a leader like this. Maybe you will see it when we have a authoritarian democrat in charge of the world. Because you know, they are for terrorists to win and don't like fetuses. Maybe then you will change your tune on accountability. (Which this administration hasn't had, btw)

Who says they are above the investigation? You got to have a reason to investigate them, otherwise you are wasting time finding something that may not be there.

We have plenty of reasons for investigations. You seen the middle east lately? Alot of fingerprints on this family. Now Im not saying they are the sole cause. I'm saying the family and it's associates were a catalyst for escalation for alot of our americans to die in the sands without accountability and plans that hold no weight or credibilty for that matter.

Not bashing? Previous paragraphs says otherwise.

I do not know the Bush family personally. All I care is about accountability. This bashing frame is really immature. It stalls the process of people finally realizing we need accountability on our leaders in power.
And usually it's by people who practice in bashing on a regular basis.
(Which I think something you do that's fairly common with other ats members. But I don't think you realize it) Which is what the Bush family does,btw. They bash on a regular basis together and separate. But I don't hear any Right Wing pundits ever bring that up. So kinda throws the bashing thing out the window.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   
If I remember correctly, the Bin Laden Family has had quite a strong relationship with the Bush family for decades. There may have been common projects as Bin Laden senior is a well known Construction Mogul.
This relationship was swept under the rug as of 9/11 ... it does not mean that they are out of contact though, Osama is considered the 'black sheep' of the boys.

[edit on 10-1-2007 by 2stepsfromtop]

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 11:39 PM
link   

So what if they were friendly with the Bin Laden's family. Would it be right to criticize .........

The mainstream media is scared to mention Saudi Arabia connections/9/11 and the Bush involvement. There's enough for a investigation just on circustantial evidence. In fact, if this was a foreign family living in USA with very little influence in this country, that family would get their house raided. That's obvious the way we operate the War on Terror And there you go again mentioning a absurd photo op as if to discredit my main point. Which is, this family gets a hallpass when there is circumstantial evidence How's that hunt for Osama going?

Ah, and wasn't Osama associated to the CIA? Wasn't Saddam. But these are just trivialities. So what ? Who cares. It's just a coincidence we deal with these people. It's just a coincidence these people are associated. All foreigners are bad people who abuse power except Americans who aren't democrats. I got it all figured out.

Oil interests has going.....

Why do you keep bringing up Roosevelt? Everyone should be held accountable if possible. I am looking at a family that has held the reigns of power in questionable and illegal practices. My point about the Bin laden family isn't to incriminate them. It's the horrendous double standard in which War of Terror loyalists/sycophants dwell in. I believe giving the Bin laden family a pass while other middle eastern families suffer consequences is not the "American way" That's what i'm getting at.

Why is Saudi Arabia not on the War of Terror when madrossas teach hatred for the west? It's because it's a sick game of manipulation and power and deception. And you just keep biting,Delta What about the royal lineage that supports bringing down the west? That isn't brought up in the news at all. But "Iraq insurgents " are brought up as being the enemy.

Thats your opinion.

It's becoming more and more factual everyday. It never fails. This war should not be fought if not every class of wealth isn't going to come to the table equally. These soldiers get used and traumatized when they come back. For who? These elites won't even fight their own batles.

Define America please.

America is a free country which we are supposed to be with set of strong morals and values and principles. You don't send young people to war with no clear plan in sight. It's scary to me you can't see that this looks more and more like planned chaos from the get go. Maybe you don't want to admit it.

Thats your opinion. You hate them, thats fine. You don't hate the troops.

You are doing it again. I don't hate the family personally. I am critical of their choices for this country in such drastic ways. Whenever anyone criticizes this war and the cost to this country, it's always spun that *they* hate and don't support the troops. I would think getting the troops out of a ghoulish nightmare would be supporting them.

Thats pretty funny since many of those networks are also critical of the Bush Administration in the handling of the war.

The media is scared to even to get real questions about this war. The corruption and the alleged theft of a whole country. The media has been soft on the questioning of this whole debacle of Iraq. And it's funny you don't support the troops by standing idly by while a pathetic plan is put into place. And it's far from a Liberal media, it's a corporate sponsored media which is completely different.

Funny, thats really funny. You sure you pursuing the truth? Or just pursuing something that meets your expectation.

I am pursuing hopefully to find the truth knowing full well that the possibility of finding that is low. But I could flip that question to you whenever you go on the warpath on Ats'r you don't agree with their depiction of what the truth is.

Obviously we differ from views but it really is madness that members of this family get this kind of response still. That we still have to debate on how dysfunctional this family has been to most of America. It's a eyeopener of the disconnect what's happened to this country.

I don't want endless war. These robber barons need to sustain our american blood for their business ventures. Believe what you want in the end, but it probably isn't for freedom But for godsake ripping families apart for escapades such as these it's gonna catch up with us as to what this country is complicit of. And you can't tell me you don't have that sinking feeling as things unfold this time. Because this cabal doesn't have credibility with their past,imo.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by MRGERBIK

I've been told that there are some problems with the links to this story. Try this one:

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I am starting to think some of you are jsut jealous of what they, as a family, have maintained. I mean, we all think that Mitsubishi makes cool cars, and so do daimler Benz and VW. They are both linked to NAZI germany boit no one ever says anything. How about the fact that we sold germany steel to build those tanks during that time? Some one has to make the money and the real world is not all rainbows and lollipops.

Next to Ted Kennedy, I would think that Bush Sr. knows more secrets then we could ever handle or comprehend. So he had CIA connections, so what? I mean, the way you post anyone associtaed with the CIA is up to something EVIL.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I believe the Bush family got some money out of the Enron scandal. Just read about the funeral of Ken Lay and you realize some strange things. Ken Lay is still alive.

I did not see a body, did you?

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I believe the Bush family got some money out of the Enron scandal. Just read about the funeral of Ken Lay and you realize some strange things. Ken Lay is still alive.

I did not see a body, did you?

new topics

top topics

join