It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible 1887 UFO crash in Nebraska?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Well, this makes for an interesting read, if nothing else. Wonder if there's any living kin that may have been handed down the story directly...

www.rense.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 09:49 AM
link   
The interesting thing about this is,if true, it precedes the high-profile Aurora, Texas crash by ten years. No way they can blame blimps/airships on this one.

This could be huge.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I meant to post on this yesterday.

If the story is true its absolutely fascinating. Unfortunately I dont know what if any sort of investigation can be done after 120 years. Again if true there might be some residual radiation left or fused minerals from the impact. Id love to see this investigated.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Anyone else notice that the second article is dated June 9th, 1884? Typo? Maybe... However it does lay some doubt in my mind that the article is genuine, though it could still easily be. One would think that anyone intentionally writing it to fool others would have at least gotten the year right.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Milk
Anyone else notice that the second article is dated June 9th, 1884? Typo? Maybe... However it does lay some doubt in my mind that the article is genuine, though it could still easily be. One would think that anyone intentionally writing it to fool others would have at least gotten the year right.

Good point.

First story is June 7, 1887 second one is June 9, 1884. either a typo or a really poor hoax.

join