It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

need avatar help aain!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 09:50 AM
link   
To anybody, I tried to upload one of my other avatars and now, whanmo..nothin comes up..what is happenin??

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Sent you a u2u try what i said

Just in case for others

make sure the size is

160x 320

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 09:57 AM
link   
158X318 is within the avatar limitations, but your URL is wrong.

Currently:
files.abovetopsecret.com...://files.abovetopsecret.com/uploads/ats38359_fett02vb7.jpg

Should be:
files.abovetopsecret.com...

Try changing it to the above, and see how you make out.

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12m8keall2c
158X318 is within the avatar limitations, but your URL is wrong.

Currently:
files.abovetopsecret.com...://files.abovetopsecret.com/uploads/ats38359_fett02vb7.jpg

Should be:
files.abovetopsecret.com...

Try changing it to the above, and see how you make out.

Thanks thanks and thanks, to you too asala, you guys are seriously the fastest and hardest working mods that I have ever had the pleasure of being involved with!!!!!!!

Peace, lots o love to you all.............Mondo

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Ahhh and what a nice avatar you have sir

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Glad to see/hear things worked out for you, Mondogiwa.

As asala mentioned, nice avatar.

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12m8keall2c

As asala mentioned, nice avatar.

Thanks and glad to see we have some people that really appreciate the finer beings in the galaxy (at least our idea of a galaxy) Peace to you and all Star Wars fans......Mondo

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Hey all, i purchased the ability to upload a pic today but it doesnt display right and is not centering correctly as it just keeps repeating the image the longer the post is. I would like the avatar to be centered under my handle and only displayed once. I would appreciate any help to fix this

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Hmm i just clicked back to go to a different page and it recharged me another 2500 points??? That shouldnt have happened at all! I'm so confused...There are no instructions at the ats store for this and now a double charge to boot. Help

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Ok i figured it out. There is NO information about pixel size for posting images that i could see so i edited the boba fett image above and resized my image width to that and it worked. I wasted 2500 points on a background image because it isn't really explained what that is and i thought i had to pay to get a larger size image for an avatar. I also lost another 2500 points when the system double charged me for the same image when i clicked back to go to a different page
Expensive way to figure out how to use these custom options. Easy come easy go. If i can get those points refunded great, if not then cie la vie.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by EscrotumusI also lost another 2500 points when the system double charged me for the same image when i clicked back to go to a different page
Expensive way to figure out how to use these custom options. Easy come easy go. If i can get those points refunded great, if not then cie la vie.

Sorry to hear about your troubles, Escrotumus.

But all the information you need is available right here, in this forum.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Avatars are free. Pixel size = 160 wide and 320 high. Filesize 75kb, or less.

Background images are another story altogether. That is what costs 2500 points.

As for a refund, I don't know whether or not the staff here would do that, but it would'nt hurt to ask them.

edit = clarity and add link, and another link which follows...

And for your further reading enjoyment, check out the

ATS Handbook

It's the veritable ATS Bible.

[edit on 1/17/2007 by Mechanic 32]

new topics

top topics

join