It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(Breaking) Large Number Of Dead Birds Closes Downtown Austin, TX

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Maybe there are experiments going on with HAARP. That's the only thing I can think of that would have many different effects in many different locations.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Looks like someone is on the right track... HAARP is definately a viable explanation at this point. Bas cloud in Houston, Dead birds in ATX and Australia, strage gases in NY and NJ... I smell the stench of government experimentation.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by aggroskater
I smell the stench of government experimentation.

Yeah, thats what im thinking. I would not rule out HAARP.

Has there been an "official" reason issued yet?

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Here's another odd tidbit. The Texas Commission on Environmental Quality is having a very large 2 day Air Investigator Training Seminar beginning today at one of the local hotels here. I had the opportunity to talk to 2 of the trainers. When I mentioned that it was quite a coincidence them being here and the "Birds" (and it was in a casual tone of conversation), they changed the subject all together to some new projector technology they are using for training and I became invisible. This was the oddest thing. It was like I had literally disappeared. I'm very laid back and make people feel at ease so when this happened I just stood there staring at them for a second or 5. I can take a hint but this was rude and weird.

I think something is up. Remember the last "governmental training exercise" coincidence a few years back?

-AP

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Would really like to get some more information on this subject. My friend in Austin is going to try and go down to congress Ave. today after he gets off and see if he notices anything that seems unatural or out of pocket. Anyways ... Will keep you informed told him to take some pictures of the differnt birds that he has seen dead as he said that he saw about 5-10 dead yesterday but on the way home he saw none of the same birds as they wer gathered ?? Or Taken as samples ... Akwardly enough ...

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Okay. Add this to the Austin Case. Fragile Earth have found it and opened a new thread, called:

Thousands of Birds Fall From Sky in Australia

Take a look at it. It's the today's Australian birdy death toll there.

And yesterday someone have said... it's just a coincidence, that these things are happening.

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Crystalline
Okay. Add this to the Austin Case. Fragile Earth have found it and opened a new thread, called:

Thousands of Birds Fall From Sky in Australia

Take a look at it. It's the today's Australian birdy death toll there.

And yesterday someone have said... it's just a coincidence, that these things are happening.

I have been reading things about Chemtrails Vs. Contrails ... Does anyone think that this has anything to do with such diasasters !?!?

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   
www.chron.com...

STM

[edit on 19-1-2007 by seentoomuch]

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Interesting so it was parasites? I wonder where they attracted them from.

I also wish I could know if this correlates with the dead birds in Australia. This case was in the thousands. Global Parasite? or different types of diseases and/or causes of death.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 05:51 PM
link   
www.kxan.com...

STM

Note: Also sad to hear about Bert's Bar-B-Q, it's on the video after the bird death story, one of my favorites for football game food.

[edit on 19-1-2007 by seentoomuch]

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   
The weather in Austin this winter had been unusually dry & warm for a long period of time and then changed to extremely wet weather. Perhaps the unusual conditions benefitted the parasites in some way?

STM

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by aggroskater

Scalar Wave signatures would produce this as stated here as HAARP technology would suggest. Correct.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by DNAlien Fusion
reply to post by aggroskater

Scalar Wave signatures would produce this as stated here as HAARP technology would suggest. Correct.

Ummmm didnt you read the above posts where they discovered the cause of the birds deaths was a parasite?

So no, it wasnt HAARP

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join