It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

beam of light

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 02:40 PM
link   
is this just clever image manipulation?

beautiful colours and images though

www.labyrinthina.com...

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 02:44 PM
link   
that's kinda stuff they put on the cover of Weekly News

funny coincidence that the person who took the photo was riding on a Church bus

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 02:49 PM
link   

It was bright enough that the Air Force scrambled its fighters thinking there had been an explosion of some kind.

Then there would be some news story about this event in the local media. It would be a huge astronomist and meterologist event. Yet it got no publicity that I've been able to find. I'm guessing it was made up.

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 02:51 PM
link   
looks fake to me, very fake i say. But im open minded so i am open to be proven wrong

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 03:18 PM
link   
That picture is there in order to get you to "believe".

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by IMMORTAL
That picture is there in order to get you to "believe".

Oh, shoot, I didn't catch that. I'll go look at it and ignore the info...

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Qutoe - "Then there would be some news story about this event in the local media. It would be a huge astronomist and meterologist event. Yet it got no publicity that I've been able to find. I'm guessing it was made up."

Yes but most be would just laugh at this sort of thing and be doubtful or skeptical?
These sort of things make the news all the time?

Nice Photo!

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Looks like a giant flame with Jesus coming out of it to me...

Believe it is fake, it is there to catch the reader's eye so to speak...

-wD

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Well it caught my eye!

Its nice!

Tried to steal it for an avatar!

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 04:01 AM
link   
anybody hear know anything about Eckankar?? that religion of light and sound??

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I believe it to a fake or i think it would have been shown on the media all over the world but you should never rule anything out maybe the media see,s some here as fools.

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 10:13 AM
link   
This photo looks very familiar. I was going through every Jesus pic on Google Image search....but can't seem to find it. Very strange. Anyone else have the same feeling of deja-vu when looking at this photo?
I'm not neccessarily talking a religious feeling....

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 11:06 PM
link   
........and why, might I ask, is it that when people see an "image" in a pile of spaghetti, or camel feces that even remotely resembles a man, all the sudden theyre shouting "oh my god! It must be Jeezus!"

Also funny, is that jesus must be a white guy, judging from his recent appearence under the aforementioned unexplained light-ball-phenomeno-thingy.
Pretty hilarious, if you ask me, even though I dont believe a bit of that rot.

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Thanks for the link. When I don't know I sit on the middle of the fence, I do not condemn and I do not recommend.

But there will be deceptions as warned in the scriptures so beware all signs just in case.

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I have a picture at home which we took inside an empty church and there appears to be a circle of light right at the podium where they read from.

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 11:15 PM
link   
i have seen jay-ee-sus cha-rist! praise the lord!

ps--their fake. it does look like weekly world news stuff. nice job with the pretty colors though

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 04:04 AM
link   
I have a photo that I took but I guess I'm not competent enough to upload it to this post
I uploaded to here [img]ats3938_Knik_River_Light.jpg[/img but cant figure on how to go from there.. this photo I took is beautiful, and talking about beams of light...
I scanned a photo from the local paper , was on the front page last week and it is awesome photo of a beam aurora, no link for this as they did not post the picture on Anchorage Daily news home.. both these pics are very appropiate for this thread if some one can advise me on how to get them up I will post them.

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 04:35 AM
link   
well mine isnt really a beam or does it show any people in light, just a very coincidental spot of light in the pic. If anyones interested I can upload the pic in a few days.

new topics

top topics

join