It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lost Soviet Cosmonauts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 06:48 AM
link   
What is this all about?

i know about it all but can you explain it in english please

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Do you have a link or anything?

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 07:19 AM
link   
He could be on about this, and as i read more, sounds like a great conspiracy thread.

en.wikipedia.org...

That Wiki link uses Pravada as a source, which we know is usless, so i found this other site that talks about this.

We now present a document which unequivocally proves that on February 2, 1961, nine weeks before Gagarin, another Russian cosmonaut flew into space. His mission was not successful and this hero perished during the flight. His sacrifice was kept secret from the world for reasons of political propaganda.

The attached 'RealAudio' files are actual recordings of the last moments of this hero's life. His failing heartbeat can be heard, as it was recorded by the Judica-Cordiglia brothers. A leading cardiologist of the time, Prof. Dogliotti, confirmed that the heartbeats are those of a dying person. The breathing sounds are, literally, the last gasps of the cosmonaut, already unconscious.

www.lostcosmonauts.com...

The attached 'RealAudio' files are actual recordings of the last moments of this hero's life. His failing heartbeat can be heard, as it was recorded by the Judica-Cordiglia brothers. A leading cardiologist of the time, Prof. Dogliotti, confirmed that the heartbeats are those of a dying person. The breathing sounds are, literally, the last gasps of the cosmonaut, already unconscious.

Heartbeat - Real media file.

Breathing- Real media file.

[edit on 8-1-2007 by Denied]

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I've no doubt that there are many failed Soviet space missions.

Unlike the Americans, who launched their untested rockets in front of the news media of the world, live television cameras and all, the Soviets had launch platforms in the middle of Kazakhstan and in places where even the scientist's families weren't allowed to go.
All they had to do was announce to the world the tests that were successful. They hardly even had to cover-up failed attempts.

There were some thinkers in the USSRian government.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 09:06 PM
link   
There's a great program that I saw a while back on the History Channel. I believe that it was called "Secrets of the Soviet Space Program." It told of all kinds of deaths that were never reported to the public. Missions which were complete failures that were never announced and that western intelligence knew nothing of.

Anyway, keep an eye out for this program as I'm sure it will air again in the future. If you're really interested in this topic then you should be able to find and order a dvd of this program on the History Channel's website.

Winning the "space race" was an important facet of the Cold War. Naturally, the communists would take whatever measures necessary to make the world believe that they were in the lead. It's a real shame because so many lives were lost due to faulty equipment or formulations. All a result of the Soviets rushing and putting victory ahead of safety. There are many instances where the US space program made similar mistakes, but certainly nowhere near the level of the USSR. And when the US lost an airman you almost certainly heard about it on the news.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 11:17 PM
link   
this goes back to the 'u.s. hasn't been to the moon'

Even before the first announced Soviet spaceman blasted off in 1961, rumors reached the West about the existence of secret graves of anonymous dead cosmonauts, killed on unannounced missions. Moscow vigorously denied them all, to no effect. Lists of dozens of dead cosmonauts circulated in the Western press for many years. The Soviets denounced the originators of such material as "enemies."

www.mcs.net...
this is the dead link posted with this quote....
www.greatdreams.com...-3-06
this is the link where found
when the info comes from only one source..the govt..it is hard to figure what is truth and what is a lie...with the track record of the govt ....how can we believe them

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Why would they leak information about him dying, and give us recordings that coudl have been made anywhere easily. Wouldn't they do this if something "Else" happened? It seems kinda pointless to tell us he died if they kept so many secrets.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rasputin13
There's a great program that I saw a while back on the History Channel. I believe that it was called "Secrets of the Soviet Space Program." It told of all kinds of deaths that were never reported to the public. Missions which were complete failures that were never announced and that western intelligence knew nothing of.

I think I saw a similar program, but in it they showed how people were routinly edited out of pictures and became un-persons just like in Orwell's 1984.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alien_Gamer
Why would they leak information about him dying, and give us recordings that coudl have been made anywhere easily. Wouldn't they do this if something "Else" happened? It seems kinda pointless to tell us he died if they kept so many secrets.

Well, you're talking about two different governments. The government of the Soviet Union during the height of the Cold War, and the current government of Russia. Since the collapse of the Soviet Union, countless secrets and documents have been released and made public by its former republics- most notably Russia. I'm sure all of this information surfaced in the early 1990's when records, video, etc. of the incidents were discovered. Like Nazi Germany, the communist government of the USSR were meticulous record keepers.

I didn't listen to the recordings of his death. But I think that faking such a thing is completely pointless. What purpose would it serve? It's not as though having people believe that those are the man's dying breaths when they really aren't would serve any purpose or any agenda that I can fathom. If those recordings were released by the government then I personally believe they are authentic. This is one of the few examples of when you can actually trust what a government is saying!

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 12:33 AM
link   
What if the documents of that mission stated that he was taken away by aliens and it was on recorded tape, or something along those lines. Wouldn't they want to cover that up right away? Its just a thought considering this kind of news seemed peculiar to begin with.

top topics

join