It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This webiste is controlled by illuminati

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Aww shucks...alright, you found out. You know the truth now. The word is out. We're run by the illuminati. I'm the high priest, we worship the God Moloch.

Your funny, really.

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 07:57 PM
link   
It's entertaining - in that it's plausible. A little more detail and characterization might fill out the plot.

But vafhudr, even if someone did attack you after a post - couldn't it be because the web-site is monitored by and not run by said thugs?

If you want to stay safe, go build a pit lodge in the boreal forest and never reveal yourself in forums or by credit card, or driver's registration, or banking transactions, or doctor appointments, or employment registration, or telephone activity - oh how the list goes on - again.

Just don't get the veri-chip.

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Accept No Substitutes!

Some things to bear in mind:

1. The room pictured is much cleaner than my kids' rooms ever were.

2. That's a pretty sweet bat. I'm sure they would have taken it.

3. If they weren't wearing official ATS security badges, they were probably competitors:

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 08:37 PM
link   
vafhudr,

I have posted some anti-American government stuff here a number of times. I do not buy their lies and BS and try not to hold back with my opinions. I do not even like my own government. I have even challenged the Feds and the CIA to come get me, lock me up or zap me.

I am still here.

I am sorry that someone did this to you...how frightening but I honestly feel it was not from ATS

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Now you've done it........
......how long did you think the 5 guys wives could keep their mouth shut.
Bad boy.................................

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 10:00 PM
link   
my $0.02...

You do realise that that hasn't been an legitimate report of a mib sighting in over 20 years.

I must say, I am skeptical of your story.

PS...

The number one rule in the ATS T&C is:

You will not post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kacen
Aww shucks...alright, you found out. You know the truth now. The word is out. We're run by the illuminati. I'm the high priest, we worship the God Moloch.

Moloch? I thought we were still worshipping the Dread Cthulhu (praise be to him).
And I thought I was the high priest.

Anyway, the proof..... I have to say that all those times I had woken up and my room looked like that are beginning to make me think I was subjected to similar treatment.

And me thikning it was just the result of a good (read: drunken) night out.

And I was wondering, if they just wanted the computer smashed why would they storm in and take it when they could just as easily politely knock on the door, produce a warrant for its seizure and then take it.

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by vafhudr
3days after i join at 2:30am 5men in black suits broke down my door

I'll save us all from quoting any more of this post, but you say this all happened 3 days after you signed up. However, you only signed up 2 days ago.

Interesting. Actually, no it's not.

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Busted by the chissmeister!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join