It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This webiste is controlled by illuminati

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 08:30 AM
link   
mmm ok.... i keep reading about nuts on this forum and i believe this is the proof! good work!

vampirefreaks.com...

forums.majorgeeks.com...

same man do we think? slightly over excited gamer maby :p

Daz Out

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 08:32 AM
link   
vafhudr

Are you sure you are not colour blind and that it was actually men in white coats...........they didn't kick you're door in, merely unlocked it.............they've told you time and time again not to intefere with the receptionist's computer when you are released for lunch..........I wouldn't do it again if I was you or you'll be spending another night sleeping on that padded floor!

MR

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Ok i sent the proof to the people who asked

link   
Haha. He just emailed me his "proof". It's just a picture of his messy room. No proof at all. What a quack!

link   
Post it here. Don't be so shy...

[edit on 8-1-2007 by TheBandit795]

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Depends what kind of messy room. Are things broken? I doubt he'd be vandalising his own room in order to make some strangers believe his story.

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 08:46 AM
link   
i used "vafhudr" as my user name cause its a name so that they would not know its me hes a gammer i met throught an hamachi server

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Wow! BIG story! vafhudr has the illiminati on the run! vafhudr has all his commando gear on and is ready for anything! vafhudr is the next super hero! He will rescue the day! He will rescue the world from the dark forces of the illuminati.

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 08:49 AM
link   
it's like, I speak, and no one listens or even bothers to answer. Why? Am I some fictitional person that doesn't really exist? Hey, maybe I should start a thread stating that I'm my best friend's imaginary friend. Proof? No one talks to me, everyone makes as if I didn't exist.

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I belive they wanted to be in and out as fast as possible and where only interested in the computer

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by vafhudr
Its fine if you dont belive me i have proof....and i am risking my self by coming here and warning you

Thanks for the warning.

However, as a member (and lurker prior) for a few years now; I'd have to say that you're probably jumping to false conclusions here.

For all I know, M.I.B.s did come and rough you up a bit, but to try to link that with your joining this site seems to be a bit of a stretch (to say the least).

I'd chalk up the timing of your joining here and the encounter (if there was one) as a coincidence, and continue to investigate other options as to the true cause of any alleged altercation.

However, if you do have proof linking A.T.S. to the encounter then I'm sure we'd all love to see it. So far you've only given "circumstantial timing" as your evidence of a "link" between the events, and that's just not gonna cut it around here.

Good luck with your further investigations, and I hope things go better for ya this time around.

[edit on 1/8/07 by redmage]

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Here is his proof...

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by nyk537
Here is his proof...

OMG.

Look at the baseball bat conveniently placed on his bed.

IF, your account of 5 people breaking in and doing what you said is true, i dont think that it is, but what makes you think its even connected with ATS?

What did you uncover that was so "sensitive"?

All in all, i think your thread is nothing more than light comical, waste of time.

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I didnt get the injection.

I opted for the implant.

It's just so much easier to deal with, and my room stays clean in the process.

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Okay, so that definitely looks like a teenager's room. Where were your parents when this happened? I'd think they would find you on the floor before a friend picking you up for work would.

Also, have a picture of the broken down door?

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 09:07 AM
link   
nothing seems broken, and the monitor is nicely placed on the ground, notice that if it were a raid from secret service, they wouldn't take the time to nicely place a monitor like that, it would be lying on a side, and probably broken in some places. The chair has clothes on it??? If someone threw the chair, the clothing would fall off, everything was carefully placed. Even the drawer, where's its content? Baah, scam.

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Your mum is going to be so angry with you for having such a messy room.......... I know why not tell her the same story you've told us

"Now darling what have I told you about these fanciful stories before?................ There are no little green men no black, purple or white men....... just tidy your room and stop trying to get attention"

I must say this has brightened up a dull rainy afternoon

MR

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Photo looks to me like someone had a little too much :w:and then came home and stumbled through his room.

I must say though... congratulations on trying to use ATS as a cover to your mother and father rather than admitting you got plastered and fell in your room. I don't recall seeing a more creative excuse and I wish I had such creativity in high school.

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Isn't that the truth. Well at least this has been moved where it belongs. Now we don't have to start the endless banning discussions. Nice try though, maybe try again when your a little older kid.

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by nyk537
Here is his proof...

This makes no sense. If they were interested in the computer, they wouldn't have needed to destroy his room to 'find' the computer.

And sending a picture of a room only to people who email you?

BTW, thanks for your promised 'protection', but due to your inability to protect yourself against the MIB yourself, and your inability to stage a believable hoax, beyond failing to keep your room clean, I'll pass on your protection.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join