It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This webiste is controlled by illuminati

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 06:15 AM
link   
I first got into conspiracy just after 9/11 and been looking at them on the net about 2months ago a friend of mine linked me to this site “www.abovetopsecret.com” and for a few weeks i was reading forums eventually i decided to join...3days after i join at 2:30am 5men in black suits broke down my door rushed into my house stormed my computer room gaged me bound my hand behind my back and forcing a black bag and jabbed me in the arm (with what felt like a needle) the next day my friend came to take me to work he found me on my floor he woke me and asked what happened after telling him what happened i looked over to where my pc was meant to be and it was gone....i got a new one and though it might put me in danger i am posting this so you are aware of this the admins will not admit its true like all secret society's and they will probably ban me from this website and try and silence the very thing they say they wish to uncover

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Ummm...are you trying to be serious? That's ridiculous to say that this website has something against you just for joining. What about the thousands of others who are members of this site? Why have we not all be tied and injected?

This is ludacris. You are right about one thing though. You should be banned.

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 06:50 AM
link   
I am protecting you form being bound and injected

[edit on 8-1-2007 by vafhudr]

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 06:52 AM
link   
never mind

[edit on 8-1-2007 by cpdaman]

[edit on 8-1-2007 by cpdaman]

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 06:55 AM
link   
YOUR ALL IN DANGER FLEE RUN FOR YOUR LIVES BEFORE THEY GET YOU!!!!!

[edit on 8-1-2007 by vafhudr]

jra

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I've been going to this site for at least 4 years. No MiB's have kicked down my door yet. No one else has reported anything like this ever happening to them because of going to this site.

Your story sounds ridiculous and very unbelievable.

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 07:02 AM
link   
But I thought that was the standard initiation procedure that everyone got when they signed up? That's what they told me ..... You mean some people haven't had it happen to them?

Next you'll be saying we don't have to pay $3.19 per month into a Cayman Island bank account and that it isn't necessry to wear jelly filled wellies whenever posting on the forum after all ........

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Hi Vafhudr :-) I don't have anything sarcastic to say. If what you claim is true, then you are brave for trying to warn others.

Have you been involved in conspiracy or whistle-blower type activities outside ATS ? Do you think this, rather than your joining ATS, might be responsible for the men you say attacked you?

As you will have noticed, there are some quite opinionated members in ATS and they've been here and speaking out for a long time, without suffering retaliation. So maybe your experience comes from something else you've been involved in and it was just coincidence that it coincided with joining ATS.

Anyway, hope you've seen the last of the guys in suits.

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan

Next you'll be saying we don't have to pay $3.19 per month into a Cayman Island bank account and that it isn't necessry to wear jelly filled wellies whenever posting on the forum after all ........

i have to ask essan....what are "wellies?"

and for the OP.....posting bs is a good way to get yourself banned within the first week. this is a site for members to discuss the different conspiracy theories out there, not to write fiction (stories belong in the collaborative writing forum). just a friendly warning.

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Well said Dock6 ,I also have never had mibs kick in my door.Is it possible that this happened due to some other activity you were involved in besides logging on to ATS?
BTW this website is controlled by the 3 Amigos!

[edit on 8-1-2007 by crowpruitt]

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Well I don't mind if the Mibs come and get me, especially if they look like Will Smith.....

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Its fine if you dont belive me i have proof....and i am risking my self by coming here and warning you

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
But I thought that was the standard initiation procedure that everyone got when they signed up? That's what they told me ..... You mean some people haven't had it happen to them?

Yeah, I figured it was normal too...man, I suffered through the additional probing for nothing?

Seriously, with all due respect to the 3 amigos and the rest of the members here there's nothing on this site that's worth the gov't's time, other than a bunch of people possibly discussing a distaste for the current administration. That's an issue for Secret Service though, not MiB.

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I said that they where men in black suites implying that they where from a government agency or fron an organisation like the lilluminati i never said it was the MiB..SO you know who they are.......Are you in on it?

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by vafhudr
Its fine if you dont belive me i have proof....and i am risking my self by coming here and warning you

Could you please supply this proof?

I have been a member here for quite a long time and have, as yet, not been attacked by anyone.

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I think you're trying to play a joke on us, and I don't think it's funny.

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Fine if you want proof send me an email at Sam Hartly

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
I think you're trying to play a joke on us, and I don't think it's funny.

See those who are high in the administration of this site moderators and suck are trying discredit me

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

I had to make a lame laugh... .Sorry

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Let's say I believe you, got pics? I would suppose that they did a big mess when they busted down your door. I doubt you'd make a mess of your place so as to create "proof"...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join