It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guy claiming to be GOD./real life "TRUMAN SHOW"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 03:29 AM
link   
THE WEBSITE..

so this guy is claiming all kinds of shizz.. I haven't read the whole thing but he seems like a crazy! but it's entertaining to read.. don't know if it has been posted .

Check out the name The Truman Show. Now break apart the Truman - True Man - the True Man Show. It's based on a true story. I am the real life Truman Burbank. In fact, the movie was made because of me. This story is based on a real-life experience (more).

yeah wow hahaa

I realize that godly powers is thought to be something only Jesus possessed, but here's the truth.... Magicians use godly powers for their magic shows, and they've been doing this for many years now. David Copperfield admitted it when I sued him. Godly powers are a reality.

[edit on 8-1-2007 by TheBadge]

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBadge
but he seems like a crazy!

Ya' think?

He's either crazy or looking for a whole lot of media attention. These days, it can be hard to figure out which. Perhaps it's both in his case.

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Here is my favorite part...

""There are a few select people in the entertainment business (quite a few actually) that know all about this. They include Katie Couric, Conan O'Brien, Celine Dion, Jim Carrey, Tom Hanks, and Bill Gates.

Why Katie Couric?...because she interviewed my babes/wives. Wives you ask? Yes, about 20-30 (probably a lot more) wives that are to have my baby, and Celine Dion and Katie are two of them. Why Celine Dion? Ya got me. I guess she likes me. Also, I've been told her baby boy is mine, yet I've never met her - this is a magic baby. Why Katie Couric? She wants to be my wife and have my baby. Say what (Polygamy)? (All My Babes)
Why Conan? No, he's not a wife, although we experimented. I think he and I are going to team up to be a big part of your lives in the future - perhaps as President of the United States - not sure when though.""

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   
hahahahaha conan!!! i like reading this for a good laugh..i'd love to get inside this guys' brain

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 10:59 PM
link   

I have another lawsuit against GE Medical Systems. This is more of a "normal" law suit. I used to work there. They fired me for discrimination against my mental illness and thought I was a false prophet. I was even poisoned while there. Here's the case. I need some money so pray that I win. It's in a judges hands once again, and I'm batting 0/8 so far. Judges must hate me. I'm just gonna keep on suing, though, until I win some money.

I stopped reading right here ^^^.

Diagnoses- nut job
I would have fired him too, especially considering he worked around Medical materials.

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Someone must have fed him way to many fruit-loops as a kid, a teenager and an adult.

Still, he doesn't know that I'm G0D.... but don't tell him, or he'll sue.

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 12:45 AM
link   
^^^^^^^^^D i T T O^^^^^^^^
I'm God too.. but shhh don't tell him..
.. So should we make some kind of secret society to hide the fact we're actually God.. and not this whack-job? ..

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 01:03 AM
link   
:edit: Sratch that. This guy's hillarious! He should be writing for Hollywood (and he might be, it is the internet
)

Where does he come up with some of this? The Conan bit had me on the floor gasping for air.

Maybe Chuck Palahniuk started some strange blog under a pseudonyme.

[edit on 1/16/07 by redmage]

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   
all this guy does is try to sue people:/

he should be stopped this is ridiculous. he sues famed ppl then brags that it made the news(the world is watching me)

hes a disease.

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   
jim carey did that film because of the fact he does aload of conspiracy type films.

probably the truman show depicts the big brother state alot find themselves in.

yep i think i heard of him before when he started sueing people.

[edit on 16-1-2007 by andy1033]

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   
the guy is clearly nuts and it shows you what these high profile people have to put up with

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 10:16 PM
link   
well, it's safe to say he's going to hell!

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Hes obviously mentally ill. I vote paranoid schizophrenia. Man, this guy needs to up his lithium in a bad way, kind of sad in a way..

top topics

join