It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

how to communicate with aliens ??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 02:28 AM
link   
i want to communicate with aliens is there some how i could do this ...

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Don't believe everything people tell you... i guess that is part of denying ignorance.

What i'm trying to say is don't try something possibly harmful if someone says it will get you in contact with aliens. Unless they can prove to you that what they say works, then be skeptical of it.

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Member Alien Agenda claims he can help you. Search for his threads and go from there. Proof Positive of Alien Comms. was a huge one. I had experienced some strange occurances if you read through my posts on his thread. But came to the conclusion that its a form of self hypnosis.

I had the best experiences with the four color method.

If anything, AA opened me to the powers of what your mind can really do.

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 10:12 AM
link   
well natives dance wildly around till they scramble their brains and go into an altered state, while some new agers listen to various vibrational tones or imagine colors rapidly flitting around inside their heads until they too go into an altered state.

Basically it's just a matter of doing anything you can to get outside of your mental box with all it's limited concepts.

The best way I've found is from Lobsang Rampa. He teaches to meditate and imagine you are sitting in front of a black screen, staring through it into infinity until you start perceiving something. It's just a way of creating an empty space (screen) in the mind that the aliens can use to communicate to you with.

One woman said an alien being told her to stop thinking so much so that there would be room in her mind for it to communicate with her. And that's basically all you have to do: Open your mind to contact.

One man was reading a book about contact and the way aliens watch people closely and he asked out loud "Is there an alien watching me?", and straight away a voice replied 'Yes".

[edit on 8-1-2007 by probedbygrays]

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by outlaw51
i want to communicate with aliens is there some how i could do this ...

visit www.cseti.org.

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Considering no one here can varify that they are comunicating with aliens, this is not the place to ask that question. Although, we have more than enough threads on ways that DON'T work. Read some of the links already given by others in this thread for ways NOT to contact aliens.

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy
Considering no one here can varify that they are comunicating with aliens, this is not the place to ask that question. Although, we have more than enough threads on ways that DON'T work. Read some of the links already given by others in this thread for ways NOT to contact aliens.

In fact, this is the best place to ask. You will get various alternative to peacefully initiate contact and potential be an ambassador to life in space. Choose the one that best fit you.

Don't fall into that military-xenophobic trap some of the members of this board felt into.

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by tock
In fact, this is the best place to ask. You will get various alternative to peacefully initiate contact and potential be an ambassador to life in space. Choose the one that best fit you.

Don't fall into that military-xenophobic trap some of the members of this board felt into.

Perhaps it is the best place to ask, but would you consider it the best place to find the answer considering NO ONE here can offer proof of their claims?

I would offer that you don't fall into the ufo wprship/zealot trap that some of the members have fallen into, there is plenty of room in the middle.

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 11:42 AM
link   
You might want to ask yourself a simple question first.... Do you really want to be contacted by Aliens.

Contact is never what you can anticipate or imagine ever. ET is in control all the time and if you attract the wrong ET species you might have an unpleasant experience. I suggest you think about it before employing any specific method or technique.

Whatever you decide have fun and stay relaxed because ET is as curios about you as you are about ET.

AA

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Perhaps it is the best place to ask, but would you consider it the best place to find the answer considering NO ONE here can offer proof of their claims?

I would offer that you don't fall into the ufo wprship/zealot trap that some of the members have fallen into, there is plenty of room in the middle.

There is a difference between been open minded and willing to see if there is something we can do and your position where you shoot first and then ask question later.

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   

There is a difference between been open minded and willing to see if there is something we can do and your position where you shoot first and then ask question later.

There is also a difference between answering direct questions and fogging the lens with conjecture. I am an open minded individual, but the FACTS of the matter are as I presented them. No one here has proof that they have any idea how to contact aliens, and I would challenge anyone to direct me to a link that can state otherwise.

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   

There is also a difference between answering direct questions and fogging the lens with conjecture. I am an open minded individual, but the FACTS of the matter are as I presented them. No one here has proof that they have any idea how to contact aliens, and I would challenge anyone to direct me to a link that can state otherwise.

CSeti has demonstrated they can vector in craft. You are just blind to the truth.
Check the website www.cseti.org.

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   

CSeti has demonstrated they can vector in craft. You are just blind to the truth. Check the website www.cseti.org.

Demonstrated to who? By who? Reported and witnessed by who? Who was piloting the craft that was vectored in? Was the pilot confirmed to be of ET origins?

This is the information that is beneficial and I can't seem to find it on the site. Any help would be most appreciated.

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I am of the persuasion that one be carefull about what you ask for.

The answer may be more than you are prepared to accept.

If some people here are victims of abduction, they will be the ones who are most strongly opposed to the fact that it does happen. They are the ones we need to pray for.

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   
well the aliens are the same beings as the gods and demons of old. And they have created a school where we learn about good and evil. We're supposed to learn enough so that we eventually choose to do good instead of evil. If the gods were openly flying around and revealing their technology and watchers who monitor us closely then we'd freeze in fright and do exactly what we are supposed to do. We wouldn't live the lives we're supposed to live and learn about good and evil in a natural setting.

In this modern age the gods are appearing as aliens and creating a new religion. But they are still leaving open the big question mark, about whether they actually exist, by not providing adequate proof for the masses. This provides the essential environment where people can choose to believe and do what is right or they can choose to 'not believe and do the opposite. So it's a world controlling exercise where faith is rewarded with dreams and visions and faithlessness is rewarded with darkness and ignorance.

It's the same thing the ancients were left with. Either believe in something higher and live in a state of gradual enlightenment or don't believe and live like an advanced 3-d thinking ape.

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   
LOL WELL I JUST FINSHED READING THE A-A THREAD ..DAM THAT WAS LONG.....BUT IT SEEMED IT WENT SOMEWHERE BUT GOT NOWHERE..

AND YES I WANT TO TALK WITH ALIENS AND I WANT TO HAVE A RELATIONSHIP WITH THEM.SO A-A AND PROBE WHAT CAN I DO.
IT JUST LIKE ASTRAL PROECTION YOU CANT DO IT IF YOU LET YOUR FEAR KICK N .. OTHERWISE IM NOT SCARED I'LL GIVE YOU INFORMATION U NEED TO KNOW THAT THE OTHERS HAVE BEEN HESITENT OF GIVING YOU .. I WILL DO ANYTHING AND I KNOW THAT ONLY YOU AND PROOBE COULD HELP ( ME ).. SO WHAT DO I NEED TO DO ???????? AND IF YOU WANNA SEND ME A EMAIL IT'S [email protected].. PLEASE HELP ME FOR ONLY YOU CAN ..4GET THA REST IN ATS I TRUST YOU....

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Ive never really wanted to be abducted but I always wanted to make contact with ET's. Last night before I wen't to sleep I wrote down a little prayer on a sheet of paper and asked politely to be contacted if possible. Little did I know I fell asleep immediatly after that and in my dreams I was wit my family Outside nearby my house and in the sky I pointed out two strange objects and they came closer to us and then suddenly appeared at least 200 ft away from me.. I then pointed to myself and said my name and one of the crafts sent me a wave and i felt relaxedd in myy dreamm.. the next thing i remeber is being in this long corridor with a door at the end and i was thinkin to myself in my dream if it was safe to go ahead and move on, but then I felt another wave and comfortably walked forward. I reember interacting with the beings but I just cant remeber how they looked like, they all had human like bodies but when I think of their faces I just get a blank face...but that was my experience last night...and in my dream, everything felt real.. wen I woke up i felt as if it had happend but it was just a dream.. maybe a sign lol

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   
to communicate with aliens , try : " hablas inglés ? "

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   
UR SUCH A IGNORANT APE

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   
it's just a matter of opening your mind to contact, and that means making your mind perceptive. A lot of people have their minds 100% filled up with cares and concerns and so there is very little room to perceive anything subtle like telepathic communication from aliens. But once you make contact and keep practicing it then it's like developing a long lost sense that you didn't know you had, and you'll find you can make contact with the aliens at any time. Then they may start manifesting physically as well.

Throughout my life I had really wanted contact with beings from outside our reality but I was caught up in the hustle and bustle of just trying to stay alive so I missed many important clues the beings were giving to me. I even thought some of the things they were doing were negative entities trying to abduct me. But that's just their way of reaching through dimensions with purpose. They also created miracles and actual magical things every now and then just to snap me into the awareness that there was a sublime intelligence at work around me controlling everything in the world. I developed faith in that intelligence and it turned out to be the aliens working behind the scenes of this virtual reality zone.

It wasn't until I settled down in a quiet seaside village and really began to meditate peacefully that I made full and complete contact. So the aliens were already around me throughout my life but my mind had to be very peaceful before I could focus adequately on their telepathic communications.

I can't offer you any practice besides the meditation technique I mentioned earlier. Each person has to find his or her own way that works best for them.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join