It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Disclosure Project -- Sergeant Clifford Earl Stone of the United States Army

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   
John,
OP = Original poster on Serpo, here at ATS.

As far as Cliff, I'm not buying the story.
Fascinating, yes. Very.

Plausible, without ANY kind of proof ? Sorry, not buying it.

Regards,
Lex

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lexion
Originally posted by sweftl337

before he was murdered (due to not paying income tax and a whole range of other items)

Wow. Just, wow.
Care to elaborate on these claims, with some proof ?
Not some web-site. Actual proof.
Since when is someone murdered for not paying taxes ?
What are the range of the "other items" ?

Waiting as usual,
Lex

Sorry to sound like I’m pooh-poohing here but hopefully you good folks will not mind since I’m digressing more so after the thread died down somewhat.

Lex,
I was hoping to take you down to the police station to prove how he (Cooper) was murdered (by the police) but then I had pondered the idea that this was a UFO forum and that correct me if I’m wrong, he was shot in his home? Once more, my apologize for not staying quite on the topic of debate but if it was not that Mr. William Cooper himself was such a big UFO guy – before his waking up, I may not have mentioned his death, or even bothered linking to the documents on Roswell.

Frankly, I accept in this notion of extra-terrestrials – no doubt at all but Art bell and his guest are starting to truly aggravate me – not all but some. Not bashing the entire form of entertainment but I fail to take to too seriously unless we see more people like Alex Jones, or stuff on health, or Edgar Cayce or whatever - but please enough of this UFOOLOGIST nonsense! Truly, it would be nice to put this ufoology-Jesuit crap to bed, so let's hear your opinions on that link I provided first.
I used think Greer was cool until he said it was ok to give Rothschild a break to become a nice guy. I mash him up with Mr. Jesuit Art-Bell after that. Even though Greer himself may be honest and perhaps even if he did mention in his book something about the Jesuits - I do not trust his Project. Much good info to please amateurs but I've been studying Anthroposophy long enough to know better. Lucis Trust says the spacemen are nice guys too. But it’s what they do not say and that which I know already that is misleading people. Too much drama, too much head-ace and quite frankly, not to sound rude, your heads are needed down here on planet earth – not up there.

For those things we face are much more inner-terrestrial than outer.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by sweftl337
I was hoping to take you down to the police station to prove how he (Cooper) was murdered (by the police) but then I had pondered the idea that this was a UFO forum and that correct me if I’m wrong, he was shot in his home?

Thanks for your post sweftl337. Bill was shot while taunting police with his pistol outside of his home. Its commonly known as 'suicide by cop'. As I knew Bill well I feel that he had probaby been drinking heavily.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 12:41 PM
link   
lets all meditate on what mr Greer is doing right now. maybe, he is telepathically communicating with some ETs, maybe laughing along with them maybe getting laughed at. maybe he is giving a speech. but he is probably hunched over a bowl of cereal right now thinking about how to make more money off this 'disclosure' project o his..

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I for a fact know there are many things the government will not disclose to the public. There are many instances when people who are of military origin come forward and disclose information they want to get off their chests to either family members or friends. Sometimes, I do find it very hard to believe people that are making a buck off of UFOs/EBEs.
A friend of mine – a long time ago when I was involved more heavily in research told me a bunch of stuff – and to this day, I don’t know whether to believe him. He was in the Marine corps and was supposedly flown out to an undisclosed location (desert setting) on a C-130 transport with his platoon. They disembarked the aircraft and were told to stand guard over some type of ‘chambers’ (he thinks they were cryogenic chambers) housing what looked to be humans. They were told not to look at them, but to stand guard. These ‘chambers’ were then transported to an aircraft (he never described the type or model) and it took off. His platoon was out of 29 Palms.

Then there are instances, where people I know have told me about things about the Viet Nam war and the CIA’s involvement. I can’t get into detail – but lets just say, it was a ‘test’ war (according to them).

I think that if people ask their friends, and family who have been involved in military operations will find out – things aren’t as cut and dry as we would like to believe. There are some really strange things going on within the government.

The USA is the most technologically advanced civilization on this planet, they will never disclose how technologically advanced it is. Then again, perhaps everything these people were allowed to see was just a ploy for disinformation. Everything needs to be held into account as research progresses.

I think that if lets say millions of people decided to converge on Area 51 – the United States would be millions short of their citizenry. Yeah, questions would be asked – but then again, who would still be in control?

Just some thoughts.

Kroms33

[edit on 3/8/2007 by kroms33]

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Well
but he is probably hunched over a bowl of cereal right now thinking about how to make more money off this 'disclosure' project o his..

If he only cared about money, he'd probably still be an emergency physician.

I'm certain if he were still in practice he could be earning hundreds of thousands per year. I doubt he's getting rich off the DP.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw

Originally posted by Freezer
What have debunkers contributed at all, other than their biased negativity and close-mindedness. They try and find anything to discredit the person, yet what does that prove?

UFO research needs debunkers.

Government programs exist to infiltrate and sabotage the internet in order to curtail its dynamic potential. Debunkers are biased. They have an agenda opposite to advocating truth.

Imagine where we'd be without the debunkers, after all these years. Greer would probably have his open press hearings in Congress right now, instead of having to speak at some symposium on metaphysics.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Come to think of it, there's really NO POINT debating debunkers and other types of skeptics. Despite their huge numbers on this and other internet forums.

I'm going to take advantage of that ignore-button more often.

Clifford Stone is something of a hero. On the other hand, unfortunately, Project Camelot and Bill Ryan are a scam.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 04:20 PM
link   
What amazes me is people wanting other people to take ‘their word for it’. If some of these people would submit to some kind of psychological evaluation toward determining if they themselves believe in what they are stating – they would be a lot more credible.

I am not saying start a witch hunt – nothing like that, but if you are making money off of people – and want them to take what you are saying at face value, then the least you could do is have proof that you believe what you are saying is the truth.

I have seen UFOs – and if anyone asked me to take a lie detector test – or psychological evaluation about telling the truth, I would in a heart beat. I have nothing to hide, either should people with fantastic claims.
Kroms33

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   
The Disclosure Project contains expert witnesses.

I'm sure they underwent all the necessary psychological checkups before they enlisted in the army, and while they gathered decades of service. Military careers as such speak for themselves re credibility.

Debunkers will take every twist and turn in an effort to discredit the DP. Give it a rest.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   
But in the case of Clifford Stone, his military record is relatively undistinguished.
I give him credit. He brought out information on some classified projects. But as far as claims of 57 varieties of aliens, some of which could pass as human, and psychic abilities, I need evidence. I think he might have seen some genuine things, but embellished his involvement. I think polygraphs would go a long way to establishing what is what.

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Clifford Stone appears at some length in this excellent documentary about Roswell:
Roswell conspiracy (unaired documentary)

gl2

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Stone is different from other witnesses because of his claim to have directly interacted with aliens. His story isn't unexpected. Instead, it dovetails with other accounts. I think he's genuine, as far as I can tell. The 57 irony may be just that. Of course, Stone could have made a simple error, as we all do with numbers, at times. Years after the experience, which could have been of 52 or some other number of aliens, he may have simply spit out 57, instead. No doubt there are many more kinds of aliens in the universe, but not all have visited here.

The Clifford Stone website run by Loui lacks an email address to contact or allow input. Instead, it has a comments button on various posts but none have ever been commented upon. Loui says he lives in Roswell, where he claims to have dined with Stone. I've tried to contact Stone, but his email is hard to find. In my case, it's for a strict research purpose. Anyone here know an email or even Loui's email?

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Saviour Of The Real

2) He [Stone] claimed to have "accidentally" seen the Ray Santilli "alien autopsy" film while he was in the military years before Santilli "released" it... that is until Santilli admitted it was hoax... oops.

Not really. Stone claims to have seen a film involving alien bodies but believed it to be the same as the Santilli film. He claimed to have seen the original in 1969. The Santilli film came out in the mid 90's. That's about 25 years between him viewing the two films. From what we know about psychology, it should be expected that his memory of the original film will be affected by viewing the Santilli film. From what we know about the psychology of expectation, it should be no surprise that he believes he is watching the same film, when in fact the original film may have been quite different. Stone is a person just like the rest of us and is prone to the same psychological weaknesses.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thodeph
Clifford Stone is something of a hero. On the other hand, unfortunately, Project Camelot and Bill Ryan are a scam.

That's more than a tad unfair. You are bringing Serpo prejudices into your viewpoint. Serpo is over. Like that line in Pulp Fiction "Zed's dead". Ryan made a right royal stuff-up with his level of emotional investment in Serpo. But we are human, we make mistakes. Or too open-minded for our own good.

If you see some of the people Project Camelot have interviewed, the calibre of interviewee is quite high. And never fails to be interesting. Aside from Stone, there's John Lear, Ralph Ring, Gary MacKinnon, Dan Burisch, and guys like David Wilcock - a fascinating guy, he doesn't have all the answers in the world but boy he puts a few in their place. And that's what it's all about - comparing notes and fitting those puzzle pieces as best fit. If Project Camelot was a scam, I doubt many of these esteemed people would have a lot to say. But, like most things, it's about taking in what they have to say, believe what you want to believe, take with a grain of salt and all is ok. I doubt Mr Stone would wish to speak with Camelot if he sensed questionable intent on their part.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Schaden

There interesting point about Steven Greer, is that he doesn't get paid on the trainings.

CSETI pays his expenses, but nothing else. I was surprised to hear that.

He lives out of his investment when he was emergency Dr, I heard. So maybe people in this board doesn't give him credit for what he does. It's so easy to do nothing but complain and be comfortably sitting in front of the computer.

ETD

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by RiotComing

Exactly Riot, as soon as there is an association with a group, and that association goes to hell, then we tend to discredit the entire group. That is a serious mistake, and we have to stop doing that.

This behavior has been targeted, used and misused by the covert group, to their advantage.

When will people ever learn?
ETD

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by RiotComing

Unlike many of you folks on this thread, I know Clifford Stone, in fact I have known him for many years, having first met him in Hanau, Germany before some of you were born. I've also met his family and been in his home for a meal or two. At the time he arrived, his MOS (military occupational specialty) was intel analyst, if memory serves. For some odd reason, though, an E5 intel analyst was assigned as the assistant unit mail clerk for Hanau Military Community, a post normally held by a PFC or SP4. I was then assigned to the 40th AG DET (Postal) and dealt with Cliff on a daily basis.

My impressions of him were that he was highly intelligent, a little bit of a square peg in a round hole, and absolutely fearless. He took exhaustive notes on just about everything and was always in possession of a large briefcase. I didn't know why a mail clerk needed a briefcase, but I figured that it was his business.

One evening I got a look inside the briefcase while Cliff was on CQ (Charge of Quarters) and saw pictures of UFO's. They looked authentic to me. Bear in mind that this was 1976 or 1977, I was a photography enthusiast and well able to detect photo manipulation even then, and also, we did not have Photoshop or the GIMP back then. Photo manipulation required some real skill and expertise, and even then it was detectable.

I should note, that while the images looked authentic to me in that they were actual objects, I cannot state for certain exactly what the objects depicted were. Cliff called some of them "control spheres". I must also note that this was thirty years ago and my memory is not what it once was.

Cliff also had many printed documents in that briefcase, though I never got a look at the documentation.

Now, I cannot speak to the authenticity of Cliff's claims. I did not personally see any aliens, UFO's or alien artifacts. I can confirm that Cliff had a strong interest in this area back then, and that his military assignment was not everything that it seemed to be.

I can speak of his character. He was a good man. Period.

I cannot speak to the issue of his present state of mind. His son was killed a while back, just before his book was published, and under suspicious circumstances. He might well be unbalanced these days, or he could be under coercion to appear crazy... he does have a wife and another child or two. I can confirm that he is not crazy, or at least he wasn't when I served with him. If he is being coerced, he could be lying.

He could also be telling the absolute truth as he sees it. Truth is often inconvenient, especially to those in power when the truth might serve to unbalance the power brokers of the world.

A final word. There is enough information in this post for those who have the knowledge to figure out who I am. My suggestion is that if you know, you should keep quiet. I am often armed, and always vigilant. Email me if you wish, but don't show up at my home uninvited. It wouldn't be a good idea. Unlike Cliff, I have nothing to lose.

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by frankpaladin

Why the threat? It seems so unnecessary.

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

I agree, an awful way to end a damn interesting post! I'll be sure to have my trusty slingshot in my pocket

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join