It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jim Spark's Meeting/Contact with Aliens Face-To-Face

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Interesting Account To read the whole thing just follow the link.

I found the detail was really vivid by his first hand account. I have read quite a few meetings and first hand accounts but this one really resonated with me. This account got my whole visual juices flowing and I hope it does the same for everyone else. I think this one is the real deal.

www.nexusmagazine.com...

Higher intelligence takes advantage of, and uses, lower intelligence-sort of the way we humans use cattle. And with the privilege of use, comes the responsibility of caring... A farmer tends to his animals by feeding them and taking care of their medical needs. If the pasture became contaminated, the farmer would be the first to protect his investments.

- Jim Sparks, Abductee, 1996
Fort Myers Beach, Florida, USA

"I'm usually pulled the same way, which I call the 'hard way', and it's completely physical. My whole body is taken. The first thing I hear is a low-pitched, whirling sound in my head, like a whip going around in the air. This is usually after I go to bed and am asleep. Normally for me, it's 3.30 am in the early morning. I don't know why. I wake up from my natural sleep, and then there's the whirling sensation in the pit of my stomach and it feels like it's coming up into my chest. When it gets up to my heart area, my heart starts beating fast, just racing in my head, and the whirling sound starts picking up rpm and is tremendously loud. It starts low and rises in pitch and screams in your head. The fear is like you're going to die. Your heart is racing a million miles an hour and then you get this acceleration feeling, but I always feel like I'm being pulled down; I never feel like I'm being pulled up. It's like I go down a rollercoaster, only a hundred times faster, and whoom-you black out and you're there, wherever it is you're going to be, usually on board a craft."

[edit on 8-1-2007 by Realtruth]

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 12:50 AM
link   
why did the first thread get sent to the trash? It was a very interesting read!

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 12:54 AM
link   
They don't want the whole thing I guess just a part of it, then a link to the rest.

i wish I could have posted the whole thing just in case the link ever goes away, then we could always have it here.

Anyhow I think that is the reason but I am still not to sure. Also I was trying to get the quotes on the last to posts but I was having some difficulties with the quote button.

I hope everyone enjoys it because it is a really cool account I have never seen before.

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth

i wish I could have posted the whole thing just in case the link ever goes away, then we could always have it here.

What you could do is save the HTML file to your harddrive. This way at least you know that you have it.

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I invite others to add to the thread if they find anything else out about Jim Spark's or already know about him.

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I found an audio interview with Mr.Sparks. It sounds really good.

www.uforeality.com...

Plus many other UFO experiences on the same page. enjoy

new topics

top topics

join