It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North American Union - Spp - Nafta Superhighway

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 11:50 PM
link   
A series of secret and illegal meetings have been going on behind closed doors. The goal of these elitists is to bring about a North American Union. American Sovereignty and Economy will be in the toilet. You will be a slave. Here comes the global dictatorship we have heard so much about...

What ever happened to America?

Are we heading towards a North American Union modeled after the EU?

Will the collapse of the U$D bring about the Amero?

How many jobs will be lost with the NAFTA superhighway?

Why haven't you heard about any of this?

Lou Dobbs Investigates NAU and SPP Pt. I

Lou Dobbs with Rep Ron Paul investigetes SPP pt. II

Robert Pastor was major architect of the EU.

So long American Sovereignty...

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Glad to see someone else has finally found this to be interesting.

I pointed out the SPP info here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 05:57 PM
link   
The lack of much comment only serves to strengthen my fears that people are all far too ignorant of how this country is systematically being destroyed so the we can all be made into slaves!!

People are zombies, brainwashed my the mass media to worship garbage materialism BS that they are never going to get!

You know that big house, fancy car, and hot wife you want? Keep drooling you hopeless dote!! The game is rigged against you and you;re never going to get it!! You;ve been sent out chasing a white whale to keep you from realizing the world is a prison planet!

And to those people that think the NAU is somehow going to be a good thing, dont even get me started.....

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Isn't it ironic that we have a "war on Terrorism" and can't take fluids on the airliners but the borders will be thrown open to 18 wheelers from south of the border carrying who knows what. And build a 700 mile fence paid for by the American taxpayers with basiclly open borders everywhere else.

Puede habla Espanol?

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Ha ha ha... Yea, that is so true!

And, i find it ironic whats going on in Iraq! I saw a news show about cracking down on insurgents and one of the officers in charge of a check point at the Iran-Iraq border said, "Every idiot knows that securing the borders is the first, best, and only chance of protecting a countries security!"

It took 'em this long to figure it out?

Why aren't our boys back here securing our borders instead of over there securing iraq's?

And im no fan of Saddam, but for all i care we should have left him in power! Especially since bushes plan for rebuilding iraq seems to consist only of rehiring Saddam's old lieutenants. The Iraqi president "al-Maliki", or whatever his name is, used to be a Saddam lieutenant. So, we stretched our military to iraq just to return the same sob's that screwed it up in the first place?

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I openly admit to being a bit dense regarding this issue. Can anyon please explain (in detail) why a North American Union would be a bad thing. Generalizations like....loss of sovereignty, lost jobs, ecomomic collapse, enslavement, aren't helpful unless you can explain how these things would result from a NAU. If Unions of separate states, are so bad, I say we disband the United States right now.

Originally posted by sp00n1
A series of secret and illegal meetings have been going on behind closed doors.

What makes these meetings illegal?

The goal of these elitists is to bring about a North American Union. American Sovereignty and Economy will be in the toilet.

Again, please explain how. Based on population, economic strength and resources, wouldn't the government of a NAU be majority American?

You will be a slave. Here comes the global dictatorship we have heard so much about...

A slave to whom? Why is it neccessary to form the NAU for a dictator to enslave the American population. What advantage is gained in terms of "enslavement" by merging Mexico, Canada, and the US?

What ever happened to America?

Are we heading towards a North American Union modeled after the EU?

Will the collapse of the U$D bring about the Amero?

How many jobs will be lost with the NAFTA superhighway?

Why haven't you heard about any of this?

Lou Dobbs Investigates NAU and SPP Pt. I

Lou Dobbs with Rep Ron Paul investigetes SPP pt. II

Robert Pastor was major architect of the EU.

So long American Sovereignty...

Seems to me that every member nation of the EU held a general vote to determine if that nation would join the EU or not. There are still counties (Turkey) that want to join the EU. Where is enslavement of Europeans? The Euro is soaring. Bring on the Amero! How will the NAFTA highway result in lost american jobs?

Lets hear from some Europeans regarding their thoughts on being in the EU.

[edit on 1/10/2007 by darkbluesky]

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   
They are illegal because they subvert Congress authority and essentially amount to treason because they are discussing dismantling America.

NAU government will be controlled by corporations. Corporations only have one goal, MONEY!! They couldnt care less about us. NAU will be able to "deregulate" the current US legislation that protects citizens and it will be replaced with more corporation friendly regs.

For instance, no minimum wage at the same time Americans are forced to compete with much cheaper skilled labor in Mexico that can now legally steal out jobs without hopping a fence and trudging through the dessert. American's wages will be reduced to Chinese sweatshop quality.

If you want to know what EUropeans think about the EU, that is an excellent idea and i think it will only strengthen my point. I strongly encourage you to research what a mess it is!!

Every european ive talked to about EU, at least 20-30, hates it. Its nothing but a mess. Individual country taxes are siphoned off and given to farmers as subsidies, even though they dont need it and it violates international trade restrictions. Also, they subsidize wind generation all over europe, which may sound nice but its a REAL MESS. They pay way way more in subsodies than the energy they are making is worth. Wind turbines have so much maintenance and downtime that its simply not funny.

Also, look at what Dark Crystalline says about the EU in this thread;

He's hungarian and apparently they can no longer eat their traditional food because the EU has outlawed it!! Thats obscene.

Also, with CAFTA here in the states we may soon find that vitamins, minerals, and other supplements are TOTALLY ILLEGAL!!! You wont even be able to get a prescription!! Did you ever imagine that one day you would be buying Centrum Silver on the black market?!?!?!?!

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 09:04 PM
link   
In response to your post, spoon1

NAU government will be controlled by corporations. Corporations only have one goal, MONEY!! They couldnt care less about us. NAU will be able to "deregulate" the current US legislation that protects citizens and it will be replaced with more corporation friendly regs.

Well, in the end the NAU would not be controlled by corporations in a literal sense. There will still be a sovereign United States ruled by a three branch government. The difference will be a new currency and a relaxed attitude towards people traveling across the borders. Despite an increased presence of French Canadians, Canadian Chinese, and Mexican workers, a United States citizen will still be a United States citizen.
The main benefit to all of these things is the ability for our government to tax all goods that enter the North American continent. Under current laws, good that enter from Mexcio and Canada are subject to decreased taxes. Under the new laws of the NAU, these goods could be taxed more heavily. And sense America provides the largest consumer base for these goods, our government would be allocated a large part of the profit.
And about the NAU deregulating our legislation? That's purely nonsense. The NAU is not a new government. It is merely a piece of legislation ratified by Canada, Mexico, and the United States which will provide for new methods of regulating commerce and trade among our closest neighbors.

For instance, no minimum wage at the same time Americans are forced to compete with much cheaper skilled labor in Mexico that can now legally steal out jobs without hopping a fence and trudging through the dessert. American's wages will be reduced to Chinese sweatshop quality.

This is complete foolishness. Only yesterday Congress agreed to raise our minimum wage to $7.25/hr over the next 26 months. Also that mexican labor you refer to is an incredible boost to our economy. Thousands of skilled workers who are readily available and will do hard labor for cheap wages? Please explain to me how this is going to cause a problem for anyone in America!

And about the Chinese Sweatshop stuff.....that doesnt really add up. The reason the sweatshops are even in China to begin with is because Americans wouldnt work for cheap enough in dangerous hot conditions. So they sent the shops to China, where there was plenty of untapped labor. What makes you think that the NAU would suddenly cause the people who left the sweatshops in the first place to return to working in factories and accept low wages?

Now I understand there is plenty to worry about as far as increase crime levels due to a higher immigrant presence. But some of your comments here are a bit outrageous and paranoid. THE NAU is not a new government, it is merely a piece of legislation designed to boost our economy and allow the United States to compete with China and India economically in the next 50-100 years.

And before people start saying how Jimmy So and So lives in the EU and they told him he couldnt eat traditional Polish Bean soup anymore, remember that there are A LOT more countries in the EU. The NAU would be Mexico, Canada, and the US. Canada already tries to be like American as much as they can, and Mexico will basically be required to do whatever we tell them, because we're helping to rescue their gang-violence, drug filled, impoverished nation from becoming a third world country when China and India stop caring about the dollar.
And by the way the Amero is wonderful for our economy. It will provide a more stable currency base for the United States, and quell inflation. On top of that, assuming an amero is worth more than a dollar, we should be able to pay of our national debt and privatize social security for cheaper than it would cost now! I say bring on the NAU. It's the only chance we have to survive China and India from buying our souls and the ground from under our feet!

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Your boss gives the days work orders in Spanish, but since you only speak English, you don’t understand.

While walking through Wal-Mart, you notice most of the announcements are in Spanish.

While shopping for groceries you notice many of the item names are in both English and Spanish causing you to wonder when the English will be dropped.

You get fired from your job because you only speak English.

You can’t order food at Mc Donald’s because you only speak English.

If you have a difficult time imagining this scenario, visit some of the Mexican Border States. It’s happening in South Texas NOW!

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 09:34 PM
link   
For English press...1
Para Espanol marque el...2

For all other calls...please hold y una supervisora vendra ahorita mismo.
Si no le parece bien, cuelge y mudese para otro pais.

[edit on 11-1-2007 by dgtempe]

[edit on 11-1-2007 by dgtempe]

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 09:50 PM
link   
No problema. Hablo Espanol un poco.

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 10:00 PM
link   
dg, I have no problem with things being bi or multi ligual. My problem is with the discrimination against those (like myself) who only speak Enlish fluently. If I were to move to a foreign country, I would make an effort to learn the language. I just never considered that South Texas was a foreign country until I moved here.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by sp00n1

Also, look at what Dark Crystalline says about the EU in this thread;

He's hungarian and apparently they can no longer eat their traditional food because the EU has outlawed it!! Thats obscene.

Spoon, Unless you have more information regarding this issue your statement is nothing but scare mongering. I will accept your personal concerns regarding economic issues and corporate interesests as they relate to a possible NAU, but to cite this "traditional food" issue in the EU is ridiculous. I'm making an assumption, just as you did, but I have to assume that if the EU placed restrictions on the prparation of one of Hungary's traditional foods it must have had something to do with health and safety.

Also, with CAFTA here in the states we may soon find that vitamins, minerals, and other supplements are TOTALLY ILLEGAL!!! You wont even be able to get a prescription!! Did you ever imagine that one day you would be buying Centrum Silver on the black market?!?!?!?!

Just more blind fear of of something unfamiliar and more scare tactics.

You've inspired me to start a new thread inviting EU members to share thier thoughts and concerns on the state of their union.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 10:09 AM
link   
As far as the language issue in South Texas....that part of our country has had a Spanish heritage for around 200 years. In fact, if you remember you high school history classes, that part of Texas used to be Mexico. So it isn't really that unusual that many people there still speak Spanish. Also considering its proximity to Mexico, South Texas would obviously have many Spanish speakers, American and English alike. As far as not being able to work at McDonald's because you can't speak Spanish, well I doubt that. I would have to see some proof from a refutable news source before I believed a claim like that.
Anyway none of this language stuff has anything to do with the NAU. In the "Chinatown" areas of LA and NY there are probably many restaurants where an English speaker would have trouble communicating, because that area is an ethnic neighborhood. It's just common sense that business in an area comprised of mostly Spanish people would do business in Spanish. However, this has little to do with the NAU as far as I can tell.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 10:48 PM
link   
the only way the NWO will succeed and it will is for the united states to be a willing participant and it will by force or by the citizens own desires.

the only way the citizens allow it is if they beleive they need it. the only way they will think they need it is if there quality of life is threatened and there are no other options.

the economy is being set up for a collapse, and i'm glad you have heard this before, but i guess you can't take the hint from history to see this will become reality, not if, but when

"There is a chance for the President of the United States to use this disaster, to carry out...a phrase his father used I think only once and it hasn't been used since, and that is a New World Order"

- Gary Hart, Council On Foreign Relations, September 11th 2001

"We shall have a World Government whether we like it
or not. The only question is whether World Government
will be achieved by conquest or consent."
-James Paul Warburg, Feb 17, 1950, before the US
Senate

"The ruling class has the schools and press under its
thumb. This allows it to sway the emotions of the
masses."
-Albert Einstein

"The CIA owns everyone of any significance in the
major media."
-William Colby, former CIA director

"For it is a truth which the experience of ages has
attested, that the people are always in danger most
when the means of injuring their rights are in
possession of those whom they entertain the least
suspicion."
-Alexander Hamilton

"The high office of President has been used to format a plot to destroy the American's freedom, and before I leave office must inform the citizen of his plight." (John F. Kennedy at Columbia University, 10 days before his assassination

"We are on the verge of a global transformation
all we need is the right major crisis and the
nations will accept the New World Order"

- David Rockefeller

"It is enough that the people know there was an election.
The people who cast the votes decide nothing. The people who count the votes decide everything."

- Joseph Stalin

The interests behind the Bush Administration, such as the CFR, The Trilateral Commission - founded by Zbigniew Brzezinski for David Rockefeller - and the Bilderberg Group, have prepared for and are now moving to implement open world dictatorship within the next five years. They are not fighting against terrorists. They are fighting against citizens."

- Dr. Johannes B. Koeppl
Former German Defense Ministry Official and Advisor to NATO
"The easiest way to gain control of the population
is to carry out acts of terror the public will
clamor for such laws if the personal security is threatened."

- Joseph Stalin

"Terrorism is the best political weapon for nothing drives people harder than a fear of sudden death."

- Adolph Hitler

"[The New World Order] cannot happen without U.S. participation, as we are the most
significant single component. Yes, there will be a New World Order, and it will force the United States to change it's perceptions."

- Henry Kissinger, World Affairs Council Press Conference,
Regent Beverly Wilshire Hotel , April 19th 1994

I can think of no faster way to unite the American people behind George W. Bush than a terrorist attack on an American target overseas. And I believe George W. Bush will quickly unite the American people through his foreign policy.”

- Henry A. Kissinger

"Let me issue and control the nation's money
and I care not who makes her laws."

- Amschel Rothschild

WAKING UP YET

"Beware the leader that beats the drums of war in order to whip the citizenry into patriotic fever, for patriotism is indeed a double edged sword.
It both emboldens the blood, just as it narrows the mind.
And when the drums of war have reached a fever pitch and the blood boils with hate and the mind has closed, the leader will have no need in seizing the rights of citizenry.
Rather, the citizenry, infused with fear and blinded with patriotism, will offer up all of their rights unto the leader and gladly so. How do I know? For this is what I have done. And I am Caesar."

- Julius Caesar

but after waking up what is one left to do, and what have people in history done to survive these regime's reasonably well? go along with it? how can u dissent in this day and age and live comfortably. move to a small island? things will be getting bad by the end of the year i.e many people's standard of living will be in serious jeporady and 2008 will get worse (in the u.s) mark my words

[edit on 12-1-2007 by cpdaman]

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Great quotes. I'm both shocked and awed (haha) by what goes on without Congress' approval.

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by secretsoldier
As far as the language issue in South Texas....that part of our country has had a Spanish heritage for around 200 years. In fact, if you remember you high school history classes, that part of Texas used to be Mexico. So it isn't really that unusual that many people there still speak Spanish. Also considering its proximity to Mexico, South Texas would obviously have many Spanish speakers, American and English alike.

I understand, as I stated earlier, I have no problem with the community being bi or multi lingual. My problem is when I am discriminated against because of my native language. I shop late at night when the stores are staffed mostly with stockers. I have have to walk throughout the entire store just to find someone who admits to speaking English.

As far as not being able to work at McDonald's because you can't speak Spanish, well I doubt that. I would have to see some proof from a refutable news source before I believed a claim like that.

I didn't say you couldn't work at Mc Donalds, I said you couldn't order food if you don't speak Spanish. Yet the signs we order from are all in English.

Anyway none of this language stuff has anything to do with the NAU. In the "Chinatown" areas of LA and NY there are probably many restaurants where an English speaker would have trouble communicating, because that area is an ethnic neighborhood. It's just common sense that business in an area comprised of mostly Spanish people would do business in Spanish. However, this has little to do with the NAU as far as I can tell.

This is not an ethnic neighborhood. It is an entire city. My husband works at a job where one of the requirements is the ability to speak,read, write, and understand the English language. Yet one of the formen insist on speaking Spanish when addressing the group. When my husband complained, he was told that he needed to learn Spanish. We run into this type of discrimination all of the time. We did not move here on our own accord, his company relocated us here. We are currently awaitng an opening in the northwest. I will be totally selfish in saying that at my age, I have no desire to learn another language to just live in the country of my birth.

The language problem is just one symptom of the failure of other cultures to integrate into this country. Where we were once a melting pot of many cultures becoming one; we have become a "tossed salad" of many cultures with no unity. This is why so many people in the Mexico border states are against the NAU.

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 04:30 AM
link   
"NAU government will be controlled by corporations. Corporations only have one goal, MONEY!! They couldnt care less about us"

How are these corperations suppose to make money if they make slaves of us?
What is a corperation without the consumer?
Who are they going to sell their produts to?

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by fiveangelsfrank
"NAU government will be controlled by corporations. Corporations only have one goal, MONEY!! They couldnt care less about us"

How are these corperations suppose to make money if they make slaves of us?
What is a corperation without the consumer?
Who are they going to sell their produts to?

I think for these sickos its a matter of domination now rather then money. In a NWO situation they would be a member of the world council and clearly above 99% of the world. I think they realize trillions of dollars isn't enough to satisfy their thirst. Also the money game, any sicko can be a part of the quest if they want it bad enough but being a member of the council and having the latest DNA updates will make it stay within the same bloodline and will also make themselves a superior race. It will be like the kings of england with the DNA mods. Then what after that galactic domination? The sickness will never end.

[edit on 1-2-2007 by leafer]

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkbluesky
Seems to me that every member nation of the EU held a general vote to determine if that nation would join the EU or not.
[edit on 1/10/2007 by darkbluesky]

This is exactly the problem: WE here in the U.S., Canada and Mexico will NOT have the opportunity to vote on whether or not we want an NAU.

Another bad thing is this: Americans will be forced to have part of their tax money go to Mexico. Yes, you read it right, Americans will be forced to give money to Mexico. It's right there on the govt's NAU site:

spp.gov

Check it out. Also check out the rest of the propaganda on the site. Just for starters, we Americans will be supportjing Mexico with our hard-earned dollars and also we don't get to vote on whether or not we want an NAU. That violates the Constitution. The NAU is not a good thing.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join