It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone here actually seen Bigfoot?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by fooffstarr
All last week when the bird deaths were occurring you frequented about 4 of the threads and just kept saying 'jesus is coming'... how is that helpful?

Don't knock that! It had me laughing my socks off!

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Please get back on topic. Any more derailing of this thread will be dealt with quickly.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by rocknroll
....with your own eyes. Without a shadow of a doubt. Real good look at him fairly close to know it was for real and not a legend or hoax? How can you prove to me he is real? I'm somewhat a believer, but am still a little skeptical. I've been reading the "recent sitings" over at BFRO for years. I love a monster story. Some of them really creep me out, especially when written by military personnel (lots of them). I wanna see one, but don't know if it's a waste of time looking........ I know 2 people that claimed they had Class B (or is it C?) encounters. These are honest to goodness, trustworthy guys too....no BS types.

I am a "military person" but that is just a co-incidence. I was born in Washingont state. When I was about 9 I was playing down this backroad parallel to some woods. A ball was kicked towards me and it went into the woods off the road. I ran into them to get the ball and something stopped me. It was huge, furry and growling. I forgot the damn ball and ran like hell. It was not a dog. It was not anything else I've ever seen or heard. I believe it was something like sasquatch. Wtf else n was it? I am not crazy and I have never been on any meds.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Was it standing upright?

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
......huge, furry and growling..........

.....can be alot of things in the Pacific Northwest woods.
I believe you, but tell us more.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
Was it standing upright?

Yep. I went down to pick up the ball and all I saw was brown matted furry legs in front of me. Scared me so bad I hauled a double s! Ran straight home.. didn't even say anything to my friends.

I have no idea what it was; but out there is big foot country.

Also, once when I was about 5 I was at my private school and a teacher took us into the woods and showed us what he thot was a sasquach den. We then walked to some big caves and on the top of the biggest cave there was a massive footprint about 4 inches deep in the stone. That imprint had to be at least a foot and a half long.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Man, I wish I was as lucky as some of you guys.

No, unfortunately, I have not seen Bigfoot with my two eyes. I suppose I could of, but I didn't seem to be able to get up the guts to try and 'hunt' an easily 10 foot tall ape, in the dark, with nothing but a small dagger.

I certainly heard him though. Without a doubt, what I heard was Bigfoot. That scream still has shivers going up my spine when I think about it.

At one point during the following day, I was within sight range, at least for the him. He gave me a yell *shivers* and I slowly backed out of the area I was in, and when I thought it was safe to run I high-tailed it all the way back to my house.

I got the distinct feeling he didn't want me around, and making something that big angry is never a good idea.

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Its weird how scientist, "clubs", and hunters can either video tape, hunt, capture, and or kill almost any species, or endangered species until they are extinct but rarely a person can get a decent photo or video of the beast. Next time anyone goes big foot hunting they should buy one of those helmet cameras so that its always out and when someone does see him, all he has to do is push record on his head, and thats it. So what if you won't really be able to zoom. You won't have to worry about those unstable shots because you'll be staring at big foot the whole time.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 12:47 AM
link   
MrWuby? Well I guess anyone that has already seen a bigfoot. Just out of curiosity, do you think the next time you see one, would you follow it just to see where it went? Most of you say they just turn around and walk away like there not threatened or anything so I wonder if you could follow it. Maybe it wouldnt mind. Dont know if I could do it though.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I don't know whether or not this was bigfoot, I somehow doubt it, but maybe...

My parents, when I was a kid, raised rabbits for food; and my job was to make sure they had food and water. Normally an easy enough job even for a ten year old kid. Anyhow, one night my parents and two older sisters and my little brother were gone. Don't remember where...anyhow it was just my older sister (galloping hordes, coincidently enough) and me and the two family dogs. I was headed out to check and makesure the rabbits all had enough food and water for the night, I was about halfway to the cages when I heard something rustleing behind the cages. Couldn't see anything, didn't smell anything, but being a ten year old kid and a bit of a coward
. I headed for the house at just under the speed of sound, came crashing through the kitchen door and told sis all about it. She being much braver than I, or foolish, convinced me to go with her to check it out further. Not being total fools we took the dogs with us. Now our dogs were a big ole collie named Princess, and a musclebound springer spaniel named Rex. Now Princess was not a fool she wanted nothing to do with it. She didn't take one step in the direction of the Rabbit hutches, Rex started that way with us a little behind him...he got with in I'd say 20 to 25 feet than he made this little whining noise and bolted for the house. Now to Rex, us kids were his puppies, he'd die to protect us, nothing and no one got between him and his kids. Except that night... Galloping Hordes and I, and I remember this clearly, exchanged a look, than we watched our big tough not scared of nothing dog streaking for the house like his ass was on fire. Needless to say, we followed almost as fast.

We called the cops when we got to the house. I can only imagine what the officer on the other end must have been thinking. Panic stricken kids on the other end of the phone. Anyway, cops showed up shortly and went out to the hutches and looked around and found nothing rabbits were ok, no tracks...nothing. About that time our parents showed up. Dad went out and looked around, he was going to get mad, but than noticed that the dogs would have nothing to do with the area around the hutches. He wasn't angry after that.

The second part of the episode was about a year and a half later...

This time something did get into the rabbits. All were dead, and a couple had been torn in half, no blood, no tracks, here is the most frightening aspect of this episode...no screams, no sounds out of the ordinary. This happened at night, and we didn't find them 'til the next morning. I've no idea what did this...I somehow doubt it was bigfoot, but there it is.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Seagull I remember that incident clearly. As I remember we went back out for a couple of reasons number one being if we didn't take care of the critters Mom would have skinned us and it was still light. While we were waiting seemingly forever for the cops to show up we also locked all the doors and windows and for what ever the reason I was clutching your baseball bat;; what I thought I would do with it is beyond me. I remeber thinking no one is going to hurt my brother; however upon reflection if whatever it was scared the dogs so badly a baseball bat would have been of little to no use.

There was another incident after the second one you relate. I was in the Navy at the time and came home on leave from Hawaii shortly afterward. Mom was very upset some one or something had once again killed all her rabbits and chickens in much the same manner. Out of a flock of 30 chickens one survived. Rabbits were once again ripped in half and the chickens crushed to death. No tracks and Bob's husky had been chained near the rabbits and chickens; he made no sound and was huddled at the end of his chain shaking. Once again no sound nothing to indicate anything was going on. Mom and I talked about it at length I finally went down to the church and got a gallon of holy water and sprinkled it around the house and yard.

What was it? I really don't know except I firmly believe that it wasn't of tis world.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 11:29 AM
link   
i saw something in my parents back yard 7 years ago when returned home one night. It was huge and sitting down in the brush. When i spotted it before going inside the outdoor light turned off and it stood up before the light extinguished itself. The size was huge. I really thought i was going to die that day as it was 2am and i was all alone and pretty far from the house ... without light. I ran to the house and whatever it was did not chase. To this day i have no idea what i saw as i only saw the shadowed outline and no details, it was very big whatever it was. It very very well could have been a deer that was bedding down near my car and stood straight up watching me, or big foot. To me it felt like a person hiding and then standing up when spotted. I'll never know what i saw but it scared the hell out of me.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Turlis
MrWuby? Well I guess anyone that has already seen a bigfoot. Just out of curiosity, do you think the next time you see one, would you follow it just to see where it went?

Heck no! Once was enough for me. The fear I felt when I had that encounter has stuck with me to this day. I hope to never see another as long as I live.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 03:55 AM
link   
[edit on 24-1-2007 by GordyDaPengwin]

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy
You don't need an ipod or anything else to listen to a podcast. Just go to the thread and click on the link and there is a good chance it will play. If it does not i'll go ahead and tell my story here.

It was late, I had dropped my children off at their mothers. She lived in Jonesboro Arkansas at the time and I live in fayetteville. I had just left a town called Salem and headed back into the Ozark forest. There was a clearing on either side of the road of 15 to 20 feet before the woods started. I was the only car on the highway and had my bright lights on. Up ahead I noticed a tree that was right beside the road and it got my attention because it was out of place. Then that tree turned around and walked back towards the woods. It was a Bigfoot. It was tall, walked on two legs and really burly. The hair was matted and nasty looking but in all fairness it had been raining that day so maybe it was just wet. The windows were up so I didn't smell anything but it was a really brief encounter. It was slipping back into the forest just as it went out of my highbeams.

I hit the gas on the old hoopie I was driving and wasn't about to slow down. I kept looking in the rear view mirror to see if it was chasing me. Silly thought but I was in an all out panic. The car I was driving topped out at 80 miles an hour and thats a good thing cause if it had been able to do 160 I would have wrapped myself around a tree. I did not slow down till I was in the bright lights of the next town I came to.

I tell people this story and they say they believe I saw SOMETHING. but I know what I saw that night and it was a Bigfoot.

I can't prove it, I don't need to. I know and thats enough for me.

Something moderately similar happened to me about a year ago.

Firstly, I don't know much about sleep paralysis, so it might be related.
But how it started was I was lying in bed, next to my friend who'd fallen asleep hours before me. I was laying on my left side, facing the wall on the opposite side of the room. All of a sudden, my sight froze and I moved my head to the sides, but my vision didn't change, all I saw was the wall in front of me.
This was like most horrifying thing to ever happen to me, so I tried running upstairs to my mom's room because I thought I still had control over my body, but not my sight.
I felt myself run outside of my room, grasp the handrail to the staircase since I couldn't actually see where I was going, then run up the next staircase to the second floor. (My room's in the basement)
Even though my actual vision only shown my wall in front of my face, I was still percieving what I was going through as I was running.
When I reached the top floor of the house, I encountered what I believe to have been a "demon". He looked like George Clooney, was dressed in a preist's garb, and was smiling menacingly at me. He was with some woman; I can't remember what she looked like, but for some reason I think of her dressed as a nurse or something.
All the sudden, my consciousness came back to me, laying on my bed facing my wall. I sat up, scared for my life, for maybe a half hour to an hour, until finally deciding to go upstairs to my mom.

People will probably think this was just some sort of dream, it actually may be. All I know is whatever it was, it scared the hell out of me.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Manning Park British Columbia is (or at least was) the site of the highest concentration of sightings in the world.

That's where I was. The podcast of the whole matter is linked by Mr. Wupy on page 1 of this thread.

I also refer you all to this thread. Here's a quote of mine regarding the finding of Bigfoot.

As for Northern Canada? Well, lets just take British Columbia is 364,764 sq. miles in size. California is 163,707 square miles, Oregon is 98,386 square miles, and then add a Wyoming 97,818 square miles and you still have room. Texas is 268,601 square miles leaving room for Michigan (96,810 square miles) or just about any other state to fit.

For you non-Americans, United Kingdom of Great Britain & Northern Ireland is 94,525 sq miles which means that ONE province is more than three times the size.

Population is 3,907,738 for British Columbia (2001). Los Angeles is close to 10 million. London is just over 7 million.

Now, you think the hunt would be that easy? Consider that the almost 4 million people are almost all at the southern edge (American border) and that everything else is quite remote. Now add Alaska (586,412 square miles) which is 1/5th the size of the entire United States. Add the Yukon Territories (186,660 sq. mi.), Northwest Territories (519,734 sq mi), and Territories of Nunavut (350,000 sq mi).

Also there are the northern Alberta, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Ontario, and Quebec areas to consider. Searching all of the land area is highly improbable. Now consider that in recent years, new animals have been discovered in much smaller countries, that were completely unknown until the last 4-5 years. Doesn't make things so impossible that a creature with a slightly higher intellect, could not be found easily.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Say someone was to actually successful in catching a big foot how much do you think a zoo or someone would pay for it?

Like a couple million?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join