It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone here actually seen Bigfoot?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I wanted to add, I never got the smell but then again I was in hog and chicken poo so it never smelled that great around there anyway.

He moved swift, flat-footed... stomping kind of walk. Slightly bend over but no more than an older human might be.

I dont feel these beings would ever hurt us. I think, they know humans suck and what we would do to them if we found them.

Cage them up and ponder at them like apes. I would hide too. I just feel sorry for them and really hope they have mates.

He seemed so... alone. Makes me sad to think of him up there in those mountains with nothing like him near. What a sad, lonely life.

Ew, reckon Im a sensitive adult too... blah.

mrwupy: Thank you punkin.

[edit on 9-1-2007 by Little One]

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Yes, I have. And have witnesses and pictures. Kind of fun going and trying to get more from time to time. Anyone who like copies of my pictures let me know. Peace

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Post them. Today.

Strong words there, cant wait to view the images. Or watch people eat you alive for trying to play someone out... these people are gooood. -giggle-

Either way, this sound be entertaining at the very least.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by theutahbigfoothunter
And have witnesses and pictures

Are these pictures that the witnesses took, or picture you yourself have taken? Which part of the world did you take the pictures in as well?

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 07:10 PM
link   
You could hear a pin drop in here.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Yea, i'm waiting for those pic's as well. Any day now my friend.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Don't be so hard on Utah. I've discussed things Bigfoot related with him in the past and he knows a lot more than i'd ever hope to. He seems legit and i'm sure will produce the goods.
Just give him time.

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Really exciting stories that you all have here, Unfortunatly I have never had the experience of seeing a Bigfoot, or maybe not yet. But I think the chance of seeing one is really small for me since I live in the Netherlands, I believe there has never been a single Bigfoot of other primate like sighting in this Godforsaken country

Still can't wait to see Utah's pictures, though I wouldn't be suprised if we never got to see them, there are so many people who claim to have pictures and then you never hear of them again, I hate that.

But lets keep up the good hope for now

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   
i went on vacation at cedar point in wisconsin to take in the rides there. well to make a long story short. comming back from cedar point , on our way to our motel. i noticed a large hairy creature digging in a garbage can. i stopped the car and the star wars chewbacca looking thing ran across the road and into the woods. me and my girlfriend were both baffalled and scared to death of what we saw. i was never a believer and i thought people made up these kinds of stories until it happened to me. i say chewbacca, star wars thing , because it is the best description i can give for something so odd. judging the size , compared to the garbage can and the car rental we had id say the creature was about 6 foot 8 or 7 foot tall. long brown hair, arms somewhat longer than humans. a fury face, like chewbacca only there was black hairs by the eyes or something. like a dog or a cat would have when there hair has different colors. that is all i can describe, it happened so fast. i braked, it ran in front of the car and into the woods.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   
It's still a pretty good description

Just a question, when did you have this sighting? Morning, afternoon, night etc...
Cause if you saw it at daytime it would be pretty strange if it was checking in a garbage can. I always presume that Bigfoots would stay away from people areas, that's why they're so darn hard to find

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoSuchAgency
Still can't wait to see Utah's pictures....

Well, I U2U'd him days ago. Never heard a thing.
Guess he's finishing up the last details in Photoshop. LOL!

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 09:33 PM
link   
After reading rocknroll’s story about a ‘shadow demon’ it reminded me of the only paranormal thing I’ve actually seen. It was like a man made out of electricity. Has anyone heard anything similar to that? I will be willing to share the experience if anyone is interested.

And on a side note. I’ve never seen a Sasquatch, but considering that I live in Utah and that there is someone on this forum with the handle theutahbigfoot hunter, I may just very well witness something like that someday. Though I really hope I don’t.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Yes, he's my cousin.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehumbleone
Yes, he's my cousin.

Do you ever post anything other than spam?

All last week when the bird deaths were occurring you frequented about 4 of the threads and just kept saying 'jesus is coming'... how is that helpful?

If you want to poke fun at the idea of Bigfoot, thats fine, but if you keep up the spam i'll report it

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 09:49 PM
link   
What make you assume I'm spamming?

Have you ever seen my cousin?

I don't think so, nice try though.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehumbleone
What make you assume I'm spamming?

Have you ever seen my cousin?

I don't think so, nice try though.

Why are you on this board if you are just going to act like a child?

I don't care whether i've seen your cousin or not, spam is spam. Unless you are half ape and live with a colony of bigfeet then it is spam

Nice try though...

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I'm serious, my cousin really is Bigfoot, he wears a size 15 shoe,
now that I have proven to you that Bigfoot is my cousin, please stop accusing me of spam.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 09:59 PM
link   

I don't care whether i've seen your cousin or not, spam is spam. Unless you are half ape and live with a colony of bigfeet then it is spam

Well technically, according to the theory of evolution, i am an ape, my cousin also has a Big foot, therefore Bigfoot is my cousin.

[edit on 12-1-2007 by thehumbleone]

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Oh come on!

You would KNOW we were discussing the creature Bigfoot if you had read the entire thread. Your cousin HAS a Bigfoot, he personally is not Bigfoot.

THINK BEFORE YOU POST.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 10:05 PM
link   
oops, sorry, wrong thread, sorry for interfering with this thread.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join