It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Children of Men

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I saw Children of Men this afternoon and was pleasantly surprised.
Characters you could care about.
Decent story line
Great editing.
My only complaint was the weak ending
Worth the 7.oo

Looking forward to "Number 23"

[edit on 7-1-2007 by whaaa]

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Yeah I just saw a trailer for Number 23 and it does look good, is it written by the same guy as children of men???(which I haven't seen)

Don't often see Jim Carrey play that kind of role but it looks good...

[edit on 7-1-2007 by chris01621]

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I enjoyed it but i was hoping we would have gotten to see the human project, all the reference to this thing and absolutely no glimpse. I liked the zen music, I hope they release a movie soundtrack with it included. Next time my neighbor has noisy house sitters I'll blast that zen music at 4 am, the time they go to bed and turn off their techno nonsense.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   
i really liked this movie for some reason. some of the stpry line was, i felt, a bit weak in places but what did it for me was the mood of the film. it seemed quite dark, there are a lot of dark films around but this seemed to just do it for me for some reason. also the fact that it was set in britain, being british myself made the film something different.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 01:33 AM
link   
this movie disapointed me, i though there would be more traveling through the decaying earth looking for the uman project but all we got was a plot that wasnt going anywhere special, sure the idea was great but the execution could have used more flavor

top topics

join