It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why so blue Panda Bear?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Hi, I have just recently joined ATS, but I am not new to the forums.

Anyway, I have read alot of info on NWO and One World govrenment, and it appears that whatever group it is that holds control (be it Illuminati, or the Black Pope or Jesuits whatever) they obviously have a scheduled plan for us as human beings. Alot says that the world is over populated and most of us just need to die to give us some space (spiritually and physically).

So my question is, why is this a bad thing? I mean, yes they are killing more than half an entire population. But with a world view where there is no right and wrong, there is only what needs to be accomplished to survive.

Give me some thoughts

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Whooooa, where did this world view that there is no right or wrong come from? I am sure there are some that subscribe to that view, but I definitely do not feel that the majority do.

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 07:26 PM
link   
By 2012 (if I remember the date correctly) the earth will be unsustainable for life. Why? Because there would be so many humans that there won't be enough food to feed us all. So then people will die by the billions. 2012 is supposed to be the end of the world, maybe Earth's governments are trying to prevent that through planned genocides.

"Good" may be very well a point of view. If there are other alien races, their point of view on good and bad will be different than ours. The universe is enormous, there could be millions of intelligent life forms out there who all have different opinions on good and bad. Perhaps the more smarter ones realize that there is no good and bad. With a universe so large, it seems unlikely that we are the only ones that posses intelligance.
I don't like the supposed evil new world order, but I do support a one world government with no money and the human race works to better man kind.

By the way, I don't watch Star Trek if you think so, I only saw the movie of it when I was bored.

Those are my thoughts

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   
It also seems to me like the United Nations are planning to democratize the world in order for an easier one world government.

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 09:26 PM
link   
world is not supposed to end in 2012 my friend it is supposed to be the final date of a completion of a process of transformation as the maya beleived would lead us into a long period of life in the 4' dimension or in layman's terms different frequency vibrations that are senses are able to experience

spirituality is seen as a threat to capatism and that's why this seems so foreign. it's too bad there is not more balance i think we could have both

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 01:33 AM
link   
2012 doesn't signify the end of the Earth, its supposed to be the next step in 'spiritual evolution?' I guess you could call it.

Im not religious, but one of my friends is really in to the '2012' thing and hes constantly babbeling about it..

'Mankind as a whole is going to be brought in to a higher level of consciousness'

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by wildcat
It also seems to me like the United Nations are planning to democratize the world in order for an easier one world government.

Sharp observation there fella!

Good vs. Bad? Well, all I see is evil engulfing every corner of this planet, but I guess mother earth will rid itself from this plague, no need for genocide. All hail natural disasters! Mount St. Helen awake!

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Haven't you guys ever heard of the Mayan calendar? Just because I said the world was supposed to end doesn't mean I believe in it.

[edit on 8-1-2007 by wildcat]

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Yes, we've all heard of the Mayan calendar.
One way to tell if someone got it all wrong about that is when they're saying the world will end in 2012. Those people need to study a bit more, not just listen to rumors...

top topics

join