It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Read this! Your lives may depend on it!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Check out Dr. Leonard Horowitz' site:
www.tetrahedron.org...

Dr. Leonard Horowitz knows his stuff, oddly enough i went to barnes and noble to pick up his new book and i couldn't find it, so i asked one of the people who work there and she told me we don't carry or stock those kind of books, i was thinking to myself...what the hell did she just say? anyway what the heck is up with the flumist stuff, is that not a live virus? i know they have been pushing it rather hard.

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by razorbackhater
Check out Dr. Leonard Horowitz' site:
www.tetrahedron.org...

Dr. Leonard Horowitz knows his stuff, oddly enough i went to barnes and noble to pick up his new book and i couldn't find it, so i asked one of the people who work there and she told me we don't carry or stock those kind of books, i was thinking to myself...what the hell did she just say? anyway what the heck is up with the flumist stuff, is that not a live virus? i know they have been pushing it rather hard.

Thanks for sharing this link. Horowitz' site is an excellent source for information. It's also a great site to access for information on the Anthrax attacks that came on the heels of 9-11.

As for why the book store won't carry him, that's pretty clear on the face of it. From the government's perspective, he would be a threat. (For example, he makes a very strong case that AIDS was actually introduced into the gay population in NYC and Africa through innoculations. He posits that it is an issue of population control and biological warfare.) The elites who cater to our government's perspective, through the press, publishing houses and corporate chains will supress whatever they deem dangerous to the bottom line and powers that be. Another tactic is to simply buy up the entire inventory of a certain book to bury it. This happened to Col. Fletcher Prouty when he wrote his book "The Secret Team," which is available now online in e-book form. (Prouty is an excellent study in the workings of the CIA.)

The one most important thing to remember with regard to health and health maintenence: The pharmeceutical giants will do everything in their power to make as much as your hard-earned money as they can and they work hand-in-hand with the corrupt U.S. government/military-industrial complex to the detriment of us all.

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Well im just waiting untill they change the flu virus into a more virulent form of the flu [they probably already have]so that it can spread faster and infect more people...and possible do more damage...I never read this thread but I had been telling all my friends that they were stupid to get flu shots just because the local news had a lot of coverage on it...its just the damn flu...just take some nyquil and call in...
Its fact that they change these viruses...I posted an article about some scientists had made and extremly deadly and faster transmiting form of TB...this kind of stuff really scares me because they could be dropping this stuff over our cities any time and we would never know....all the gov. has to do is deny it...most of the people will believe them anyway..

[Edited on 9-1-2004 by McGotti]

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 12:18 PM
link   
About the possibility of them spraying us with something, I've wondered about that (chemtrails), but have not really looked into it. I just know that all my life I have been very healthy. Never had allergies or asthma as so many kids have. However, in the past couple or three years, I've had some pretty bad allergy (?) trouble. It could just be my body changing due to age (I'm in my 30's), it could be due to pollution, or it could very well be something more sinister. The latter tugs at me because it seems like everyone I know in this city has "bad allergies." Think about the massive amount of money the pharme-Nazis are raking in from allergy medications. I don't care how bad my nose itches, or if I get a sinus headache, I ain't going to no dang doctor to buy meds or shots or whatever to make it go away. I'll keep making adjustments in my life - like keeping my apartment aired out, and dust-free. Whatever I have to do. There are many alternatives to running to a doctor. I hope this thread helps people to better understand how to maintain their health and well-being.

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 12:49 PM
link   
About them dropping bio-weapons from planes....

Were I am currenlty living..about 4 months ago..there was alot of coverage on the local news about the gov. doing bio-weapons tests over our city..they didnt hide it or anything..they even showed the equipment set up in blocked off areas of the city streets...there was a big deal about it because they said they would be using egg powder and people were worried that that may cause them to have an allergic reaction...besides the fact of them about to drop a potentially deadly substance and not even thinking about the danger[for some people] they had pretty much staged a practice bio-weapon attack...they used the equipment to track how well and how thoroughly the substance would disperse over a city...
They have the bio-weapons and they have already tested out how to use them...all they have to do now is want to use them....they may be spreading the flu virus in this fashion...have you ever seen a small plane flying over you???
nobody even noticed[[except for the people with allergies to egg]..but it alarmed me

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I've seen two planes (that look just like drones) flying overhead very low and slow in the past two weeks. I just stood there on the sidewalk looking at the last one, wondering just what the frock l was lookin' at. I've never actually seen that kind of aircraft in real life that I know of. Not even during the Gulf war - and the sky over there was constantly full of traffic high and low. I wonder if it was a surveillence aircraft?

The other night I noticed the sky had stripes across it. That would be chemtrails, correct? They weren't clouds.

As for bio-weapons testing on the civilian population.. You're correct, there have been many documented incidents relating to that. With military members, too. How frocked up is that?!

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 03:29 PM
link   
talking about all this flu, sars and spraying,

I have the flu right now, keeping me from going to school on dead week!!

I should have got that shot

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Don't worry. The vaccine they wanted to stick everyone with was wrong for particular strain anyway.
Hope ya get to feelin better.

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I don't trust the flu shots. I accepted them when necessary, but as soon as I realised they were no longer useful for me, I no longer used them.

Many doctors genuinely think they are useful - they truly believe that the drug companies have the well being of the human race at heart. I don't - so, before accepting what they say, I do my own research. I suggest every else does the same.

[Edited on 9-1-2004 by ThePook]

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePook
I don't trust the flu shots. I accepted them when necessary, but as soon as I realised they were no longer useful for me, I no longer used them.

Many doctors genuinely think they are useful - they truly believe that the drug companies have the well being of the human race at heart. I don't - so, before accepting what they say, I do my own research. I suggest every else does the same.

[Edited on 9-1-2004 by ThePook]

A lot of doctors get those kick-backs, too.

Good advice, though.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join