It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Read this! Your lives may depend on it!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Five schools around us have closed due to the flu, but my school hasn't. I don't know anyone that has gotten their shots and we are all fine, kind of a strange coincidence I think.

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Yeah, the schools give out the shots for free. It's really bad- soemtimes, you have to have certain vaccinations to be in certain schools, ect.

I don't like it. I never got the shot, and I aheva little headcold. I'm fine. In MY day, we used to just suck it up.

DE

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Thermisol. It is 49%ish mercury. The leading flu vaccine manufacturer has drastically reduced the amount of this chemical it contains, but only after it received a TON of pressure. The CDC, of course, says there is no issue. Do I believe them? Not really, and I have good reason.

Originally posted by ZeddicusZulZorander
Well, Mrs Zedd is in biotech...and she told me they put some chemical in the vaccines to preserve it. Damn I can't recall just now what it is.

Anyway, she said now they are starting to link this to the vast rise in "old"timers disease, since it has gone up dramatically as they have been giving flu shots.

I stay away from them.

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I agree, I haven't had the flu shot in over 20 yrs or any for that matter, and i refuse to. I know they do put a small amount of Mercury in shots which is totally insane. Ecchinacia and Garlic Tabs work fantastic while building the immune system up. Since i've been taking garlic tabs i havent had a cold at all in the past 6 mths.

[Edited on 15-12-2003 by Sapphire]

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 12:28 AM
link   
The only thing that scares me is that little kids are dying here in my state.

Myself, I've never had the shot nor the flu, but I went ahead and got it for my 3 yr old. I just don't want to take any chances.
She was not amused and failed to see the immediate need for such things. ouch.

BG

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Yeah all these bugs are just a myth, its an unprecidented number of new bugs flying around all designed to make us take jabs.

Black Plague anyone? There's significantly LESS dangerous bugs out there than there used to be, I just dont like the idea of the vaccines because it stinks of turning us into working machines. 'You can't be ill, we'll lose man days out of you'.

I highly doubt it's any more sinister than that.

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Take a look at this link. It also talks about the 'establishment' and the pharmaceutical companies.

educate-yourself.org...

"Introduction & Overview

There are a number of alternative healing therapies that work so well and cost so little (compared to conventional treatment), that Organized Medicine, the Food & Drug Administration, and their overlords in the Pharmaceutical Industry (The Big Three) would rather the public not know about them. The reason is obvious: Alternative, non-toxic therapies represent a potential loss of billions of dollars to allopathic (drug) medicine and drug companies. "

[EDIT - Add]

Besides, have you ever noticed all those drug commercials on TV? They ALL have side effects, it goes without saying... some side effect can include seizures, sexual dysfunction, stomach pains, heart attacks, cancer, panting, loss of fur, ignorance... you get the point.

[Edited on 15-12-2003 by quintar]

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 06:50 AM
link   
i used to take them, blindly as a child, i just didnt know better. now i am fully against them. i just hope what i have taken wont # me up in the long run. and another #ty occurence, one of my step-brothers died from that #.

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I woke up in a cold sweat this morning (early) and realized that I got that chemical name incorrect. It is actually "Thimerasol."

Originally posted by postings
Thermisol. It is 49%ish mercury. The leading flu vaccine manufacturer has drastically reduced the amount of this chemical it contains, but only after it received a TON of pressure. The CDC, of course, says there is no issue. Do I believe them? Not really, and I have good reason.

Originally posted by ZeddicusZulZorander
Well, Mrs Zedd is in biotech...and she told me they put some chemical in the vaccines to preserve it. Damn I can't recall just now what it is.

Anyway, she said now they are starting to link this to the vast rise in "old"timers disease, since it has gone up dramatically as they have been giving flu shots.

I stay away from them.

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Exactly right....

Keep in shape, eat properly, take top-qaulity vitamins
once a week, and when you get sick take them daily.

Don't drink soda pops, or beer. Any liquid or food that has had human hands in to long is pretty much crap.

Best thing to drink,... water. Best food to eat, veggies, poultry and if you're lucky enough to find it, mercury free fish.

Brush your teeth twice a day and you'll drastically your down-time.

This is my method. F* the flu shot, even if it's the porper vaccine for the proper strain.

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 01:53 PM
link   
influenza....NO CAN DO, (egg allergy)

but I do trust my primary care physician,
Dr J Wagner, (VA Clinic Staff)
...enlightened that i had not received my Pneumonia jab
in the 6 tears at that clinic....
encouraged me to elect to take it.

I try to keep up with medical issues etc
....medline plus
or, for trends & new info.:

www.wddty.co.uk...
**the What Doctors Dont Tell You...e-zine is weekly & is broadbased....& FREE**
there is a archive, but its not free , so, i'm cut&paste my own archives/files...as time goes on...

flu shots are your decision
evidence does not condem pharmacuticals' as genocid(ists)
*as individualized=customized drugs/treatments, are not yet achieveable...you have to TAKE RISKS with whats' available*
.....besides, no-body lives forever...

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 02:17 AM
link   
I ain't no sissy and don't get flu shots and don't go to doctors, but I got a nasty one this year--enough to make me realize a bad flu can be more than a bad cold.

www.stanford.edu...

The influenza pandemic of 1918-1919 killed more people than the Great War, known today as World War I (WWI), at somewhere between 20 and 40 million people. It has been cited as the most devastating epidemic in recorded world history. More people died of influenza in a single year than in four-years of the Black Death Bubonic Plague from 1347 to 1351. Known as "Spanish Flu" or "La Grippe" the influenza of 1918-1919 was a global disaster.

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 02:24 AM
link   
I don't remember ever hearing of anyone dieing of the flu when I was growing up.....now it is all over and they want to vaccinate you. NO THANKS!! It may be the vaccinations that are making folks so sick.

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 02:33 AM
link   
This is so pathetic. This Dr. What'shisface ISN'T EVEN A F*CKIN DOCTOR PEOPLE! He's a dentist!! A DENTIST!

His qualifications? : 'DMD" Doctor of medical DENTISTRY", "MA" Master of ARTS", MPH= "Master of Public Health"

This man has never been to medical school. Period. His best qualification is he is a dentist. He went to denistry school.

Sorry if I sound harsh, but my father (who IS an ACTUAL medical doctor) and has busted his ass through some of the best medical schools, residencies, fellowships, and programs in the country, reading bilge like this from people who have NO substantive knowledge, who DO NOT know what they are talking about, and who ARE NOT qualified to make any of the statements they make, get so much attention from gullible losers who believe anything published on an "underhanded" topic.

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 02:44 AM
link   
here's what it comes down to- we're making worse germs. We invent a drug that kills 90% of them, the 10% breed and you have a highly resistant strain that kills a hundred thousand people. Repeat as neccesary until extinction.

DE

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by SevenZeroOne
This is so pathetic. This Dr. What'shisface ISN'T EVEN A F*CKIN DOCTOR PEOPLE! He's a dentist!! A DENTIST!

His qualifications? : 'DMD" Doctor of medical DENTISTRY", "MA" Master of ARTS", MPH= "Master of Public Health"

This man has never been to medical school. Period. His best qualification is he is a dentist. He went to denistry school.

Sorry if I sound harsh, but my father (who IS an ACTUAL medical doctor) and has busted his ass through some of the best medical schools, residencies, fellowships, and programs in the country, reading bilge like this from people who have NO substantive knowledge, who DO NOT know what they are talking about, and who ARE NOT qualified to make any of the statements they make, get so much attention from gullible losers who believe anything published on an "underhanded" topic.

sorry if i sound harsh, but most doctors i've had seen are a-holes who are blind greased-palm puppets of pharmaceutical companies. doubleday has(had?) a running offer to any doctor willing to take the standard vaccination given to children. the reward was $50, 000. a german doctor threw his mercedes into the prize vault. when i read about this, the offer had been standing for over a year.
my neighbors kid, who was a year old, got a little peanut butter on his lip. the parents went to the doctor because his face became swollen and his eyes were all red. they explained how they thought he might be allergic to peanuts, as he had never been exposed to them before. the doctor knowingly declared, "it's pink eye". pink eye was going around. he wouldn't listen to them. he was the doctor, and the disease was pink eye, ....period. he made out a prescription and sent them off.
an hour later, the kid was fine. he is allergic to peanuts. this is just one story. hospitals and doctors are one of the leading causes of death. i'm not kidding.
maybe i will post a link, when i have time to look for these statistics. or check for yourself.

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 03:35 AM
link   
I had a violent strain of the flu about 5 years ago. I have never felt so out of control of my body in my life. Fever of 103 for 3 days, couldnt even stand up, and could barely breath. By the time I made it to the doctor they screamed at me that I should be admitted thats how bad my lungs were. Yes I DO know what its like to have a violent strain of the flu. After that I started getting the flu shots, and now I either dont get it at all or I get a very mild strain of it which I can handle, which by the way I have right now. I can see good and bad points to the whole flu shot issue. For me it was definately a good thing

LAW

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Good Find EastCoastKid...

Simple rule of thumb is that I dont give my dogs a flu jab and in the 35 five years I've had dogs I have never seen a dog with flu.

I cant understand why people would want a jab of chemicals. If you spilt all the different chemicals up and said to someone have a spoonful of xyz or nerve agent 123. they would think you were mad.

Unfortunaly when you add chemicals to you body you upset your natural bodies chemical balance and create a chain reaction. Is it any wonder you dont know the side effects.

I suppose in ignorance, people are happy to be guinea pigs.

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 10:30 AM
link   
A friend sent me a very interesting report entitled "The Battle of Darkness." It isn't about flu vaccines, per se, but does address some of the same issues as found in this thread. Everyone interested in what causes our population such bad health and reactions to vaccines, flouride and the many additives etc. that goes into what we consume should give this a look. It's being disseminated world-wide.

The Battle of Darkness & Light
Copyright � 2003 by Mary Sparrowdancer
12-14-3

It was due to my growing concerns about our country�s growing health problems as well as the erosion of our civil liberties that, in November of 2002, I published a paper focusing upon both of these issues and spoke about them on several radio programs. The paper quietly made its way through Washington, D.C., and then around the world.

The paper detailed the "revolving door" in Washington, D.C., an apparent turnstile between private industries and the United States government. Through this invisible door, industry managers pass directly into the very agencies that govern industry - the government�s food, drug, agricultural and chemical regulatory departments - in order to influence regulations or speed the approval of their company�s products. The paper, "Let Them Eat Anything," showed this unholy alliance, the conflict of interest that has contributed to a mounting epidemic of health problems in the United States. (1)
full article: free.hostdepartment.com...

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by billybob

Originally posted by SevenZeroOne

sorry if i sound harsh, but most doctors i've had seen are a-holes who are blind greased-palm puppets of pharmaceutical companies. doubleday has(had?) a running offer to any doctor willing to take the standard vaccination given to children. the reward was $50, 000. a german doctor threw his mercedes into the prize vault. when i read about this, the offer had been standing for over a year.
my neighbors kid, who was a year old, got a little peanut butter on his lip. the parents went to the doctor because his face became swollen and his eyes were all red. they explained how they thought he might be allergic to peanuts, as he had never been exposed to them before. the doctor knowingly declared, "it's pink eye". pink eye was going around. he wouldn't listen to them. he was the doctor, and the disease was pink eye, ....period. he made out a prescription and sent them off.
an hour later, the kid was fine. he is allergic to peanuts. this is just one story. hospitals and doctors are one of the leading causes of death. i'm not kidding.
maybe i will post a link, when i have time to look for these statistics. or check for yourself.

That is such utter BS. "Hospitals and Doctors cause most deaths"? You believe that? If you honestly buy into that, let me know, because I won't even bother.

As for your story....it's just that....a story. I've lived with the influences and around the "drug company" culture, and the kind of things you are suggesting are just asinine and shameless garbage. The ignorance here baffles me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join